1. your country

> 1. your country
> 2. your ethncity

How do you feel about /r/theredpill

>aus cunt
>scottish/english

I think it's great. It gives young men a good direction and moral compass in life and teaches them not to be cucked. I still can't get women tho (muh face :( ) but it's making me a much happier, satisfied and nationalistic person.

Retard

Why?

go back to réddit

Any Russian bros here? Pic related is one of the 'leaders' of the rp movement. He's also Russian.

I was actually from Cred Forums before I discovered /r/trp

So no. You go back.

the fuck is this cringy shit

World citizen
Racified transnigger rastafari
Evil racism

1. Uk
2. Nigra

Most people aren't ready for it. Redpill isn't about echoing dogma mindlessly, it's about understanding the situation you're in and becoming the best person you can be.

It's also incredible how much more success with women I've been having ever since I discovered it.

Just substitute the redpill for the roofiepill

Instant and boundless sex

Nigra?

I'm Black, a google, an "african american" mate

>It's also incredible how much more success with women I've been having ever since I discovered it.
Such as?

Not to seem like a sheep but TRP seems like it's mainly for MGTOW cucks.

Why are you in the UK bud?

Seems like the same reason Poles are

I actually have options now, the most girls I juggled at the same time was 4.

Not going to explain the difference between RP and MGTOW just because you can't be arsed to research it.

People will nake their own decisions about their own lives and don't care at all

if you think it's MGTOW or RP or something else.

I was born here?

Come home black man

>Flag
>Iberian

>using a term invented by leftist trannies to describe your right wing agenda

yeah no

Were they cute? Black?

How /fit/ are you?

I have a 7/10 face
5/10 body

But can spot when a girl is attracted to me and have decent game.

Only ever one black girl, been with about 30 middle class white girls (ooga booga etc). University age girls are the ones who like me the most.

Hotness range 6-8/10

Seeing as 9s are super rare and 10s are a myth

>murrica
>French/Scottish/English
I like the not getting cucked stuff but not the more autistic aspects

Post face.

Any upper class girls?

1. Fleg
2.Half-Italian purebred Aryan Prussian

>Hating women while simultaneously STILL putting them on a pedestal

It's esentially the leddit place for Nice Guys (tm) who decided that they want to be the Jerk now - thus still failing at simply being Men instead.

NOPE

USA
African American
Autism

Not posting my face.

Pretty easy to find a rich girl when you live in London.

People who grew up without getting attention from women are obsessed with them.

They learn how to pick up girls so they can get over the obsession and when they realize that women aren't the way to happiness. They work on becoming better men. Your inability to see this and desire to belittle others shows that maybe you aren't as good a man as you think

1. canada
2. white
3. autism

Sweet. I want to find a rich qt in the future.

any tips on how to get then specifically? and what to look out for?

No idea, I have all types of friends, they just come up in my social life. I don't care how much money a girl has, only that she has some class but isn't an entitled princess.

American
American
Fuck you.

True enough.

I still see tons of posts of guys apparently getting stuck in that mindset over there.

I hope this is memery. Nobody should be this pathetic.
>They work on becoming better men
They should already be better. If you need this website, then you're a lost cause.

>They should already be better
What does that even mean?

...Or are you 'so perfect' that you can't imagine improving anything about yourself.

Roastie?

> If you need this website, then you're a lost cause.
That's very arrogant of you. Not everyone had the same upbringing.

1. Finland
2. Somali

I hate it

It's the male equivalent of SJW.

No, but I am not so autistic that I have to read a website that tells me how to talk to people.
>Roastie?
>pic
>Not everyone had the same upbringing.
Then it's your parents' fault, not society, deh jooz, sluts, or whoever else you think is at fault. If you're inadequate, that's your problem. Don't be such a goddamn faggot about about, Nancy boy. I bet you never even asked your dad to take you hunting...
Fruit.

You speak like someone who is woefully misinformed but jumps in with their opinion anyway because they want to feel self important.

>woefully misinformed
How-so? How am I wrong? Do tell, please.

You wouldn't have made those arguments and resorted to name calling if you were right.

That's not an answer.

How am I wrong? Is it not pathetic to have to get advice on how to be less autistic from a right-wing website that shifts the fault from you to others?

Nigger, I don't have these problems. I'm married, employed, free of paranoia and delusions, and pretty much have my shit together. Can you say the same?

Any good references of where to begin? How do I know what is garbage or not?

Every assumption you've just made in that post is wrong.

Read the sidebar, choose your own role models, don't accept everything you read blindly, it's OK to disagree.

>Every assumption you've just made in that post is wrong
How? You keep saying I'm wrong, but you won't be specific. Come on, sack up and defend your position, fairy.

Have a nice life, user. You want to debate a topic that you haven't done any homework on and my time is more important than that.

Kek.
That's what I thought, bud.