youtube.com/watch?v=oUJIz6ncb2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Jrpgs

>develop boner and smack sexy lady with a slingshot
Europeans confirmed for having best sex game

greek

lol

Wonder how his tan marks will look like after he goes to the beach a few more times with that.

t. Die Linke Wähler
Fuck off.
Can't wait for the Burka ban in Germany so I can see your face Aisha.

I have a solution which will please both sides.

Death penalty for both.

I know in a Islamic country like Greece burkinis are required but we actually don't force women to wear bedsheets in the West

ich ficke deine linke du hurengestalt

t. Mesut Çakmak

imgur.com/r/Cred Forums/B1sKr7V
I find it funny how you all become the most feminist and liberal when encountering a Muslim
What hypocrites

>Cred Forums
abdullah please

>deine Linke
wew lad, bin AfD Wähler.
Hast du Angst dass du nicht mehr vom Minarett geweckt wirst?

No one wear that thing on the right, another mudslime that should shut the fuck up and go beat his wifes.

What? Are they not hypocrites? Calling women whores 24/7 and how they shouldn't vote and saying they should dress modestly but when they meet a Muslim they accuse him of being uncivilized for "not respecting women"?

I ripped my undies while crouching once and came home with them in that state

greece is a christian country

I am a Greek

der gleiche scheiss
irgendwelche scheiss kartoffeln die nur im internet ihre fressen aufreissen

i hope that i can see how paris will burn

they're all shitposters

>I like looking at women and not dementor looking motherfuckers
Ahh yes very feminist

That's Cred Forums. Most of us believe women can be as big of whores as they want, just as long as they stop this man-hating bullshit and pushing more and more special rights for in government.

>people attacks us in the name of the ideology islam
>we won't let that ideology grow in our societies
>LOL HYPOCRITES

It's closer in culture to Turks
Might as well be islamic

This.

>man thong
That's disgusting.

Only a Frenchman could have invented something that gay.

turkish culture is greek mixed with a lot of trash from the middle east

yes half naked assholes will save you from islam

All Muslim men should be forced to wear man thongs at the beach, and they should have no legal protection from being raped

Kek

this
covering up brown boipucci should be illegal tbph

No, but keep saying to Islam will

If I recall the Turks conquered Greece not the other way around

saying no* to

Because wearing any muslim related shit is akin to waving the swastika

You must be reaally confident to wear something like this in public. Euros are alpha af.

I am a Greek

We must help our brothers around the world.

Arabs were mad as fuck when we had attentats and the world showed what happened in our country and not in Middle East saying it's not normal. So why are they talking about our religious laws and not about Sharia in Middle East ? I think that leaving a place because you were wearing a burkini is better than being stoned to death because you were raped, no ?

Yeaaa because all of the Middle East is controlled by IS right?
These are from my country:
youtube.com/watch?v=mhZm33zy8Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=0P2UEE5y_f0
Why are all these girls without hijab?
youtube.com/watch?v=JS-Tefcczic
One of the girls is wearing a dress up to her knees. Why isn't she being brutally raped and murdered?

You will ignore Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, etc. that thousands of tourists visit every year and wear whatever they like on the beach and focus on IS-claimed territory or KSA. Right...

What happens to me when I leave Islam?

In Jordan? Being atheist is legal but if you insult religions you'll be arrested. Same thing for homosex, you can have gay sex but if you publicize it or commercialize it you'll be arrested because it hurts public morality and Jordanians are conservative and big on tradition

After a little search I did. It seems not legal in Jordan.
And the punishment (at least not death like in most other places) is still very harsh (annulation of marriage, lossing children)

Tb.h I just assumed it was legal because there are lots young guys who are atheists in colleges
But there's most definitely societal discrimination
Most people won't actually try to kill you but if your friends knew about it they will stay away from you

Having your marriage annulated and your children took away + be excluded from inherit from muslim persons (your parents for example) is not social desicrimination.
You are a savage country like any muslim country and there is no excuse in denying the savageness.

Well...
To be honest,
You're right, but there are lots of people who are pushing for change
Also, people shouldn't condemn an entire country's culture, only the bad parts within it

RARE
A
R
E

Subhuman butthurts about french culture, you can go back in your saudi shithole if you aren't happy achmed

>Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia
in these countries it's increasingly hard for a woman to not wear a veil without getting harassed

>Turkey
going full durka jihad with their islamic dictator

>Egypt
you mean the country where women without a veil (especially western women) are raped by mobs of sexually frustrated arab men?

fuck off

>in these countries it's increasingly hard for a woman to not wear a veil without getting harassed
Says who??? Lots of women there don't wear it and they're doing perfectly fine, specially Tunisia
>going full durka jihad with their islamic dictator
It's definitely getting more religious but I'm 100% sure they won't end up like Saudi Arabia and Turkey has lots of secularists and they don't harass women for wearing swimsuits
>Egypt
Fair enough.. it does have a major problem with sexual harassment unfortunately.

That's a big man thong

>Says who??? Lots of women there don't wear it and they're doing perfectly fine, specially Tunisia

The only thing who prevented the Maghreb to become the Islamic State was the french presence, now that we left, the Maghreb is slowly returning towards sharia

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=oUJIz6ncb2U

Isnt this a copy of 10 hours walking 10 hours in New York?
Harassers exist everywhere not just Algeria :/

>Turkey
>going full durka jihad with their islamic dictator
The problem with Turkey is that Atatürk was too radical in his attemp to secularize a highly religious country. They should have done it more slowly, for example, by modernizing islam just like it it was done with christianity by Protestantism