Why is Hungary so based?

Why is Hungary so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OmqOlxNQABI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on what ?

BUILD A WALL

While other European countries are getting cucked into taking "refugees" Hungary declines and builds a big beautiful wall.

What were the results on the asylum seeker poll they ran today?

I see a lot of able bodied men there...

That fence is fucking garabe though

It's cheap and weak, most of the budget was stolen

We needed a legit wall here
about 30% participation at the moment and only 4 hours left to vote

it will be invalid

no results till around 8 pm

it won't pass tho

>1,294 asylum seekers

literally what is the point of this poll, that number is pathetically small.

>Hungary declines and builds a big beautiful wall.
I kinda wish we were as cool as Hungary.

It's to trick the voters to focus on "external threat". Same thing countries like Russia do, but in smaller scale.

you seriously think they would stop there?

The catch is that it doesn't stop.

This all started with "200.000" refugees and now we're at millions coming in every year.

>Implying fences work

Melilla? Ceuta?

>it's not a 100% sollution to the problem so let's do nothing at all

that number is subject to change, plus they don't just get people claiming assylum in hungary but pretty much everyone else on their way to germany/sweden

>that number is pathetically small.
Plus "family reunification" which usually quintuples the numbers.

And Germany wants to impose €250k fine on countries refusing to take migrants that Germany said could come for each migrant.

That's around a €320 million fine just for Hungary just for that instance. It'd likely increase every time Germany sends a new batch their way.

Germany fucked up and now Germany wants everyone else to pay for their fuck up.

>implying fences work

>if there were men at the border with guns, that would happen

Melilla. Vice doc.

youtu.be/OmqOlxNQABI

12.5km long, 6m high triple-fence with anti-climb grids, razor-wire, cameras and sensors WITH Spanish Guardia Civil as border patrol = 33million wasted. Why?

Because EU law states that "once a migrant reaches European soil, they have the right to legal assistance and an interpreter".

Read the fucking laws you subscribe to ffs.

Also, don't think it's allowed to shoot at unarmed migrants. They can barely get away with beating them and illegally throwing them back out, you think they can get away with slaughtering them?

>EU law
Well, there's your problem!

That's a great show. A little too real sometimes.

Hungary triger the leftists

Did you went to vote ?

Should have read the fine print before signing. Hungary and Spain should be signatories to some sort of international human rights charter so there'd probably some protective clause for migrants there as well.

Instead of whining about immigrants why not demand your governments trigger article 50 immediately. Even Brexit pussies won't do it till next year (or so they say).

heh

Seriously fuck Germany, the US should have let the Soviets slaughter all those fuckers.
They have fucked up the continent too many times.

Why is england allowed to build a wall to block refugees from Calais entering the highway, but hungary and america are criticized for doing the same thing?

ours is better

Thats why you put nato wire at chest high and on top. that way they cannot climb it without putting some thick tarps on it

forgot pic

better angle

Now thats overdoing it

Soros-loving, Peruvian KEK

silly spic
theres a part of the border which is no mans land, you can legally apply there without toucing our soil
if you get in without applying, thats illegal and no amount of laws will stop us from kicking you out asap

our land, our laws :^)

How do i live in Hungary

I love hungary, so uncucked, so brave, so alpha

someone make a hungary appreciation thread

You don't want to because it's poor.

Germany said it'd be 200,000.

Then it was

And ended with literally 1.5 million.

This is what happen on US and Mexico if Trump could be the next president.
the most humane way to protect civilians.

Vitun honvedhusaarit saatana.

If barbed wire and pre-zone kept 'enemies of the people' in camps with one Chekist and German shepherd to hundred zeks, why wont it keep sandniggers outside?

Kuan-Jew slave, why are you not working? You'll probably get a fine or jailed for hurting feels.

Your cunt signed away autonomy and you literally don't even know. Sad.

Tbqh famalams I give 0 fucks about immigrants, not my problem you see. My problem is with retards that don't know how their fucking laws work.

Look at the DMZ. Mines and kill on sight thermal turrets. Even then Korean defectors manage to find a way into South Korea.

Overdoing it. Wut? If push comes to shove we'll be the first ones to get fucked.

based

needs some electricity too

>1294 is still too much

10 syrian women is the maximum

Also they must be christian and eat a pork steak in front of the hungarian parliament after attending holy mass.

"no" will be still the overwhelming majority, so it's all good

I think the sign has more of psychological effect, it basically tells the migrants to fuck off.

What about the media telling the participation is lower then 50% of the voters base? Is it pure lies?

They don't care about anything

Rabid animals tbqh

lol what a shithole. why would you immigrate there.

Exactly this

I hope single one of them goes to Canada

fuck off. no.

Hungary is nazi

Canada is tolerant and awaits every single one these poor bastards

No Canada is rightful East asian co prosperity sphere clay.

None rapefugee want to immigrate to Hungary. They just want to cross their land in their way to Austria, Germany, Sweden, etc.

Really makes you think.

Hungary is trying to stop them from progressing.

Can't you see?

Hungary is trying to save Europe.

Hungary is the hero that continent deserves!

Attila

I know, same goes for us, all those nignogs who cross the fence in Melilla or Ceuta gives 0 fucks about Spain, they just want to get to the wealthiest countries with the best gibsmedats.

Actually Hungary is just poor and no one wants to emigrate there.

Hnnngary based on paprika :^)

What about Andalucia? I thought many illegals are working in the agricultural sector (/or sell cheap stuff to tourists)

It was a thing before the crisis, now is not profitable even for migrants.
We don't help migrants here, if you want to move here you better find some job or you will die of hunger.

That's BS.
Spain is full of very tanned spaniards.
Or that's just ordinary people?

The butthurt in our media as you build a fence was vast and delicious.
"Nooo how can they give in to hate and fear"
"Fences dont work!"
"Using Fences against HUMANS! Its the current year!"

And now that it got to much we pay turkey to build fences and the very same bootlickers that conndemned Hungary for their fence are now PRAISING Merkel for having reduced the number of people coming through the balkans as if this result would have nothing to do with eastern european border policys.
I hate these people more then I could ever hate some hostile muzzie, these are at least mostly honest and predictable.

africans are like 0,5% of the population.
We mostly have migrants from south america, and those mostly work because we don't have gibsmedats here.

There are Syrian refugees in my school and some of the grills are pretty hot
I always defend them from racist peers and guess what
I will end up fucking hot Syrian chicks while you are fapping to hentai on Cred Forums lmao

What I'm saying is that refugees are't that bad

Reddit is over there.

if you ever see this guy walking down the street in Finland, please give him a good beating