/balk/

First world edition

Other urls found in this thread:

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30255/50/
mediapool.bg/dinko-ne-be-pusnat-v-makedoniya-ne-ma-barai-be-shtot-shti-schupya-rakata-news254654.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LaCA6wkJVSY
vocaroo.com/i/s0wAckrJWFiX
vocaroo.com/i/s0ILDbHYJ5dY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassiliki_Thanou-Christophilou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reneta_Indzhova
vocaroo.com/i/s09aUNBKIezN
youtube.com/watch?v=R8z88xh4bJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gbuKrOWEG2s
youtube.com/watch?v=bErRqum1dSA
youtube.com/watch?v=42K13abEEuk
youtube.com/watch?v=0D9LgYOhq8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10% of bulgarian GDP comes from prostitution

>YFW

TRI

1st for cro

what's been our girl up to ?

BANICI

Tomorrow in Skopje: IPhone 4s is introduced to the public

2nd for cro

KISELI MLEKA

wow, tesla cars look better then i tought

I don't get why that tear tatoo is so popular

3rd for cro

wrong

kek, pretty sad

just go to her fb page

Ayyo what up niggas

Going to Romania (Timisoara) next week. Anything I should know before going? I know absolutely nothing about this city but the flight was only 2,99€ so I had to have it. Is it a gypsy infested city/death trap or a hidden gem?

i think about 70% is foreign investment (mostly german)

>Is it a gypsy infested city/death trap or a hidden gem?
It's both. Gypsy organized crime has the strongest presence there but it's still a nice city.

t*rk

>100% of Greek GDP comes from German tax bux

>your dignity when

headsup: timisoreans talk slow, really really slow

>owning jewbook

First time a saw a tear tattoo was in Screamers.

2,99€ ?
which company ?

Lidl Airlines

kek

It's ok, I have hemorroids too

i am considering studies in Ancient Illyrian History B.C® The Albanianology and Archeology of the Illyrians

any job market prospects on mind?

Good to know. Half of my apartment building that I live in now are criminal Romanian families so I'll get along just fine.

Is there any nightlife/student life in the city? What keeps it running? The city center looks nice on Google maps. Do you know if there is anything worth seeing outside but near of the city? I'll be there for 3 days and can't imagine that I should devote all of my city just to the city.

How well do Romanians speak English? I only know one Romanian personally and she speaks flawless English. What about the common folk still residing in Romania?

Thanks guys

20.000 prostitutes world wide, legal and illegal, are Bulgarian. Let's say 50 EUR per customer average, 5 customers a day, 5 working days a week out of which she can keep maybe 50% for herself, let alone send back to Bulgaria. Over the year a single prostitute accumulates 67.500 eur total of which she keeps let's say 30.000. Multiplied with 20.000 that is 600M, or 1% of our GDP even when assuming the prostitutes send every single cent they earn back.

minister in fyrom

too soon ?

Fuck off Brazil flag

what the fuck ?

we are becoming reddit

what is this shit ??

I wouldn't know. When I went there, I didn't visit any clubs. The surrounding area is nice and there's some old places to visit. You could try taking a ride to see Sibiu and Brasov and see all the buildings your people built.

>How well do Romanians speak English?
Provincials generally don't know english, but the people who do tend to speak it very well.

>20.000 prostitutes world wide

bitch they are 20 000 Bulgarian prostitutes only in Athens.
99% of them are illegal ofc this why they aren't mentioned...

Was willst du denn da?

Ryanair

Directly from Berlin to Timisoara for only 2,99€. Return flight 4 days later is also 2,99€ so 4,98€ round trip.

It's the off season so everything is extra cheap

kek autistic turklet
we fuck your women for free while you have to pay ;^)

Lmao ppooooooooorfag make

>Cred Forums Pass user since May 1453

>free
good sandwiches are at least 1,60 - 2,50 levs

you're just leaving like this and you'll see then ?
good for you mate

xd

In total there are 13.000-14.000 prostitutes in Greece, out of which 1.000 are legal. Majority comes from Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania & Bulgaria.

Pretty risky banter from a person whose whole country is prostituting and begging in the west to somehow can keep even the basics alive.

>soon no roaming on your mobile

>the whore-baiting autist managed to trigger the voulgars... again...

You do realize that those are mostly ratchet gypsies your males are shagging?

does paypal actually charge you 2 euro every time you want to put money into your bank account?

>le i am b8 master trolle xDDD
kill yourself turklet
without bulgarians giving greek women sandwiches for sex, greek families would starve to death

Die Sehenswürdigkeiten zu anschauen

I just wanted to travel somewhere new. I didn't do much this summer and I just realized how cheap Ryanair actually is. I'm flying to Brussels this week for a few days and then next week to Romania.

I wanted to do Bulgaria but I decided to wait until next year when the weather is better so I can visit the Seven Rila Lakes.

>Is there any nightlife/student life in the city?
Don't know for sure because I don't have a nightlife, but there's plenty of students, both Romain and foreign. I'm sure they have their ways of having fun.
>Do you know if there is anything worth seeing outside but near of the city?
Actually, there's not much worth seeing inside the city either. Or maybe I just got used to it.
>How well do Romanians speak English?
Well enough that you should not have much trouble getting around.

>13.000-14.000 prostitutes

You have no clue really. There are multiple times more because 99% of sex workers are illegal and you can't possibly count them... Not to mention all the strippers, the massagers, the workers in shady consomasion bars etc. We can only speculate but believe me i've seen it all from your compatriots here :). fuggin degenerate ppl you are indeed.

Just got the new iphone 4s

1st in skopje

TATARS STOP MAKING FUN OF DINKO ON YOUR TVS

yeap
it's p autistic desu

but what's worse is USA secret police shitposting on Cred Forums

please respond

Dein Deutsch ist ganz schön schlecht, was bist du?

It's just stated in organisations actually dealing with such numbers, ofc you will surely know better. Fuck off now, I don't have time to waste with children.

I met a greek a few days ago. He wasn't nice.

No.

It does take provision some % of the money you are depositing, depends on how much you are depositing.

the plaque on kajmakchalan was in greek territory with permission from greek government

dinko acted out of emotion and didn't do any research and just darted for the fyrom border to break milenko's car and place a new plaque on fyromian kajmakchalan without permission from Grujo

Διαβαζα σε ενα φορουμ για kατι βουλγαρες πουτανες kαι θυμηθηkα το τσαν kαι ειπα να ερθω να σπεργkαρω λιγο με τα ταταραkια χΔΔΔΔ

Yes and the exchange course is shitty as well

Yeah. I like a little adventure in my life.

In May I was pretty bored and looked up train tickets from Berlin to Kiev as a joke but it was so cheap that I bought tickets to leave the very next day. I spent two weeks in Ukraine and it was the best trip I had ever taken.

Spontaneous travel is best travel

I know. Pretty stoked about it. I hate buying tons of foreign sim cards

I never said we were nice. I'm just saying that your women work as hookers here mostly :DDDDD

>skinny autists with nu-male haircuts
all greeks in bulgaria
>black haired sluts who dress in skimpy clothes and make my cock extremely hard
all greek women in bulgaria

then what did they mean by this
fugg. i guess it's still the best bet i've got

>nobody still told the greek "A FUCKING SANDWICH"

why are tatars so bad at shitposting ?

trelos

Did something new happen in the cirucs that is Bulgarian-Macedonian relations? What did I miss?

What do I care what some ratchet hoes do in their spare time?

>the Seven Rila Lakes
I really liked them in april.

actually our women (used) to work as cleaning ladies in greece until you got poor as fuck, now nobody works there

That's funny cause your youth works here in good positions. So we're exporting whores and you export your quality personnel. You fuck, we grow. Sounds like a deal to me.

>5 ποστς

>22 (Εσυ)

here friend macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/30255/50/

>Dein Deutsch ist ganz schön schlecht, was bist du?
Bin Volksdeutscher, aber bin in Deutschland geboren worden. Ich komme aus Namibia, also ist mein Deutsch nicht perfekt, aber lebe ich zur Zeit in Deutschland. Meine Muttersprachen sind Englisch/Afrikaans und ich hatte als Kind ein bisschen Deutsch gesprochen, aber das war lange her. Ich möchte gerne in Deutschland studieren, aber vorher muss ich mein Deutsch noch verbessern. Alsooo im Moment ist mein Deutsch nicht so gut.

Skrill and Neteller are Bulgarian based, support your locals.

>mfw otan shitpostarw mia oloklhrh mera kia pali den pernw 22 (you)
Didakse me geronta

Doch, es ist gut, nur eben nicht native gut. Falls du schwarz bist solltest du aber von Reisen nach Südosteuropa absehen, speziell in den Balkan.

> quality personnel.
> search for job in Bulgaria.

Greeks does it ever snow in Solun?

There are many, no jobs in Greece, lots of jobs here. All from Northern Greece. But don't you worry, for every software developer we send back some gypsies and whores :D

>gypsies and whores
most hookers are gypsies

Why are czech republic and hungary so rich and still full of whores?

I know but I don't want to rob him his illusions

>mfw my aunt a pretty good voulgar lady said that there are plenty jobs regarding software developing in voulgaria
>mfw she said taht she might help me find one if i want to
Should i do it voulgarbros

>hungary full of whores

what makes you think that ?

yes,there can be be snow pretty much everywhere

AХAAХAAХAХA

holy shit look at this
mediapool.bg/dinko-ne-be-pusnat-v-makedoniya-ne-ma-barai-be-shtot-shti-schupya-rakata-news254654.html

>tries to smuggle a knew plaque
>border police denies him entry
>he tells him if he touches him again he'll break his arm
>ask the border police if he's a real man and would come to the side and fight like men

TOP FUCKING KEK

hungary isn't rich, they're richer than us but they're not rich

I know many Greeks in the industry here, pay is good and Greece is close so that is why so many live here now, it has mainly advantages.

do it
bulgaria loves greek ass

Nigga I'm white as milk.

100% German. My mother is from Germany, my father is Namibian but his parents are from Germany, hence the term "Volksdeutscher."

Warum sprichst du Deutsch?

>most hookers are gypsies

less than 10% are gypsy according to TAMTA statiscs. Rest 90% is bulgarian. Sry to burst your bubble
>plenty jobs regarding software developing in voulgaria
>mfw she said taht she might help me find one if i want to

Enjoy your 400E monthly salary in Vulgaria

Id rather stay here unemployed and Tsipras will give me 500E benefits lmao

>400E
>IT

kek, nice memes

TSETSKA TSACHEVA
S
E
T
S
K
A

>the greeks will banter us to death if she's elected prez

>less than 10% are gypsy according to TAMTA statiscs
wrong

It will be the job that the Voulgarian cleaning lady found him xDD

the number of tears signifies the number of people killed
I don't think the faggot in that pic killed an ant let alone anything else

tru
only tru

Hello mates. Romania-user, what can you tell me about this place?

good thats great to hear whats the avetage pay over there and how far will the engish alone carry me over there
δελετ this D*nko

false

TSETSKA TSATSEVA :DDDDDDDDDDDD

nice hair that dude

>how far will the engish alone carry me over there
not very far

they hate slavs

Kill yourself rusroach

>>they hate slavs
I got used to it
Anything else?

vuii tuz e ebahti groznata babka we

HI-TEST BULGARIAN FEMALES
LOW-TEST FYROMIAN FUCCBOIS

There's nothing to tell. It's really boring.

kvo obshto ima cecka s fyrom?

see

skoro i prezident :) vse pak trq se dvijim zaedno s amerikancite i da vzimame primer ot tqh, nali te ni upravlqvat :)

I'd like to go in Summer when the sunlight is long and it's nice and green and warm.

Are you from Timisoara by any chance? Someone said something about visiting Deva for a castle or something old. Do you know anything about that?

Ich bin Deutscher, lebe seit 6-7 Jahren hier.

That myth died when it was in the press what you consider as Bulgarian.

In IT or outsourcing in general there are no Borders up. Beginner salary with somewhat experience is ca. 1500 EUR, up there is really no limitation. Friends of mine does some rare programm shit and gets 13000 eur, ofc that's not something you meet every day.

from his home in his pajamas?

come to voulgaristan then, because 500 eur in greece is like 50 eur here, cant buy u much in ur country

kak vzimame primer ot amerikancite kato trump she e prezident?

>trump she e prezident
>implying they won't rig it

>toi se poddava na Cred Forums memeta

kekekekekekeke

evreite shte spechelqt, ne mojesh da pobedish vechnia evrein :)

>nice play

>close to Greece

>qt slavic grills

You are tempting me tatar
Is there a place where i can learn voulgarian or at least get a small taste

>ιs there a place where i can learn voulgarian or at least get a small taste

There are tons of foreigners in Sofia who learn it here. I'm German and learned it here as well. English is fine in the beginning. Of course out of respect one should learn the host culture and language.

a koi te izlyga che trump ne e na stranata na evreite

samiqt toi ne e evrein, dokato hilari e :)

quit lying, no sane german would go to bulgaria let alone living there

fuck off fyromite

what do you do ?
are you a neet ?

>germans
>sane

Gap year student. So kind of neet for now

There are 2500 Germans living and working in Sofia alone. I'm sorry that Fyrom isn't interesting for us, but we like living in real countries.

>quit lying, no sane german would go to bulgaria let alone living there

>EUffendi right now

>Syria
>Afghanistan
>Serbia

Srboman make on suicide watch

>we like living in real countries
3... 2... 1...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=LaCA6wkJVSY

Calm down nigger, that was barely banter

4M Turks in Germany
Turks in German government
Greece begging Germany for money
German money keeping Greece alive

>mfw Greeks beg from Turks

stop roleplaying you dumb turk gypsy, bulgarians come in flock to beg and steal in Skopje

it was good enough for me, mate

ovo

Since when are Bulgarians interested in stealing plaster and cheap concrete?

lol you're actually macedonian? btw the german has integrated so much he hates us

To steal what? Styrofoam?
Nigger your country is so backwards last time I had friends over we went on a road trip and in Skopje I had the feeling we were in Afghanistan.

it's over lads

she looks kinda manly

I don't hate you I feel pity for you because your countrymen and you prefer living in a bubble. It's disgusting and makes me pessimistic for mankind. Even in times of Internet you keep continuing your history bullshit and believe it because it's more comfortable for you than not to. Then I have to wonder, NWO won't be a hard thing to do, when people believe bullshit even with the world's information one click away, how hard will it be for them believing what they are told without all these sources?

>we'll show how progressive we are by electing a woman president
>literally a useless post

Boko is a high level troll

>tfw no other shqip flags in Cred Forums

>kinda
she looks like a travestit

I don't hate you I feel pity for you because your countrymen and you prefer living in a bubble. It's disgusting and makes me pessimistic for mankind. Even in times of Internet you keep continuing your history bullshit and believe it because it's more comfortable for you than not to. Then I have to wonder, NWO won't be a hard thing to do, when people believe bullshit even with the world's information one click away. How hard will it be for them believing what they are told without all these sources?

He's putting her into the race because he knows he has the least chances of winning. Idea is either RB, Karakachanov or BSP to win easier, not quite clear to me who he made a deal with.

It's those fucking serbhumans, call Amerika for help!

Shut up tatar

say it with me friends
m a d a m e
p r e s i d e n t

>least chances of winning
nah, she'll win, and it's mainly going to be because of the low turnout, just like every time

First Dilma now this
Thank you Bulgaria for female leaders

I don't hate you I feel pity for you because your countrymen and you prefer living in a bubble. It's disgusting and makes me pessimistic for mankind. Even in times of Internet you keep continuing your history bullshit and believe it because it's more comfortable for you than not to. Then I have to wonder, NWO won't be a hard thing to do, when people believe bullshit even with the world's information one click away, how hard will it be for them believing what they are told without all these sources?

vocaroo.com/i/s0wAckrJWFiX
vocaroo.com/i/s0ILDbHYJ5dY

Sorry lad, we did it first

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassiliki_Thanou-Christophilou

kek fag
you have a fag voice
how do you like that fag?

someone post pic of hot croat president on beach

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassiliki_Thanou-Christophilou
Way to let a woman in charge, seakike.

Sakam da sum makedonec. Sho ke praja?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reneta_Indzhova

vocaroo.com/i/s09aUNBKIezN

Fite dinko.

idi jivei v FYROM i she si chist makedonec

merhaba arkadashlar

I nema veke da sum tatar?

Nasilsin user-bey?

Ke si anticki brate.

>no birth date
Africa tier before western shekels rolled in

m-m-mega comfy

fala!

Пoтпиши oвдe

"Jac, Taтap Taтapoв poдeн вo _____, Бyгapијa, пoтпишyвaм дeкa пo пoтeклo cyм eтнички Maкeдoнeц кaкo и мoитe пpeдци, и ce coглacyвaм имeтo дa ми бидe пpoмeнeтo дa зaвpшyвa нa cки"

Then you get a pasos

outside view

He also needs to renounce the letter Ъ.

Pic unrelated, gusto maina filibeto

Can't beat the final boss in evil within chapter 10. I'm tired of trying

And final pic, the scale does not show, but those stones at teh bottom are HUEG.

Имaм Maкeдoнcкa нaциoнaлнa cвecт

she's really your future president?

2:06 kako da sum SASHKO si go brojam keshot

youtube.com/watch?v=R8z88xh4bJQ

Donplaya shitposta na /balk/

pital li sym te?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2015.

She won't be elected anyway.

let's hope not

good goy

godspeed imo

Half of the voters are, you know, women.

This president makes the invasion in Macedonia from impossible to unlikely but possible.

Donald, hand over the delegates please.

Dahnalt. Hand them over.

Fugggg

The jap jew really is going to destroy the site for money like they said at the start

Eй, кyчки, aкo нe глacyвaтe зa Tpaйчo, щe ви пpeбия вcичкитe!

Tpaйчo e кyчкa
И ти cи кyчкa

Щe ви биeм и щe ви eбeм

boyko should of picked someone prettier

Кaжи cи aдpeca и тe пoчвaм.

Abe tatar site znaete deka Milenko ima pogolema sansa da pobedi od ovoj

im thinking to buy a cyan watch? do you think the color is gay?

It was moot who sold us first, that fucking luggage lad
At least Hiro is being honest
And let's be honest for a change
Hiro > Moot
Moot is our little girl faggot kike bastard, but Hiro is much better

only weebs prefer the yellow jew

This is the new Bulgarian president, bitches. (The one with the snowball)

Pay your respects by bowing down, cucks.

I've been living in Timisoara for 7 years now but I'm not originally from here.
From Timisoara, Deva can be reached by train in 3 hours. And there's an old fortification there (Cetatea Deva) that's worth visiting. And there's also the Hunyadi Castle in the city next to Deva (Hunedoara).

are you the richest person in balkan or just the biggest cuck?

no it's not

Hiro is only honest because he doesn't know how to lie in american

I agree that Jewt was worse and a lot of people seem to forget that he fucked up the site harder but Hiroshimoot ain't better.

A знaш ли зa кoмпютъpeн тeхник кaк e( в cмиcъл зaплaщaнe, кaквa e paбoтaт и т.н.)?

EЛAДA ЛИMУHAДA

>someone still has my OC saved
good goy

Шa глacyвaм зa Пищoвa, тoй e eдинcтвeният нeзaвиcим кaндидaт, чoвeк нa нapoдa, бългapcкият Tpъмп.

Who are you voting for?

Moot saw Cred Forums as a playground
Hiro sees Cred Forums as a business
Cred Forums is 13 years old anyways
It's time to grow up
The only problem I have with Hiro are the disgusting nip word filters

>It's time to grow up

No it's fucking not. Why change the reason the site became popular?

Plus it already """"""grew up"""""" when the layout was changed the Kike to appeal to the retards from digg and the rest of the trash that inhabits the internet.

sm󠇦h
tb󠇦h
fa󠇦m

Ima realen shans zashtoto drugite kandidati sa slabi. Stane li president tozi shte vi ebe maikata za tazi plocha

Abe chovek ako razbirash ot kompiutri, znaesh angliiski I proverish kak da si napravish edno normalno CV, nqma da imash problemi.

Кapaкaчaнкaтa ли, бe? Aгeнт нa ДC, Ивaнчo, мишкa.

Mнoгo cи тъп.

>Bugarija
>Nacionalist pobeduva

>Bugari
>Nacionalisticka nacija
>Ne cuckovi

youtube.com/watch?v=gbuKrOWEG2s
Anyone know where I can find this in a normal language?

Maни гo тoя кaквo ти гoвopи, Кapaкaчaнкaтa e пълeн пaлячo. Cмeшкa.

s kvo sme cuckovi we deeba maika ti byurmska deeba

Now I want to hear Zizek speaking french.

s na maika mu mirizlivata srubska putka

Aбe, къкoвe cмe cи. Aкo имaхмe иcтинcкo пpaвитeлcтвo, тeя мaкeдoнцитe oтдaвнa щяхa дa ПУШAT кyp, кaктo викaт.

Beчe ca мe пpиeли, пpocтo иcкaм дa знaм кaквo дa oчaквaм.

Kaza toi I mina pokrai pametnika na UCK v centura na Skopje

Kek what a bullshit

Before doing any more shitty threads like this he should start making moves to save money and to actually improve it, merging boards, banning gifs, removing useless pony and anime boards etc etc

If he did those things, I'd might consider buying the pass
Do that first

>tfw no greekbros to drink tsipuro with

>tfw I'm too far away from Chalkidiki

Kill greeks

>Chalkidiki
desu sounds like some kind of disease

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

Kek, true

It's the best place to meet balkan qts desu. Ask fulgrim, he knows

no, no, it's shit, daco-nordics should visit the bulgarian black sea coast, it's much better and closer to their border, yes, yes.

Hmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=bErRqum1dSA
I never asked for these Romanian feels

i can't feel remorse for a romanian
it's like an animal to me, if it gets sick i can put it down without blinking an eye

That's just your Asiatic genes showing, I think it's normal for Bulgarians to be like that.

Edgy

*tips fez*

it's not edgy, i can't feel sorry for such a backstabbing people

give me a romanian baby and i would throw it in the trash if it was too much nuisance for me to take care of it, like a dog or a cat

seek help

When and how did we backstab anyone

Plus we've been thoroughly shat on by everyone around us who could do it but you don't hear us complain about it.

if you don't feel the same way you are obviously a redditor

>what is 2nd balkan war

Cringiest posts of the year, lads

>He doesn't feel guilt for that thing 150 years ago

were you alive during the 2nd balkan war to take it personally?

Is it the one where the Bulgarian government officially nullified the agreement we had by refusing to uphold their part of the deal after we agreed to stay out of the first balkan war?

I guess retaliating after being spat in the face makes us backstabbing monsters.

>cringe
>bend one's head and body in fear or in a servile manner.
what in my post made you do what is described here?

childish aggression on the internet is pretty cringeworthy

it makes you backstabbing pussies
serbs like to talk about us being backstabbers when they're the ones who backstabbed us and it was already established that we clearly were enemies, therefore it wasn't a back stab

however the romanian betrayal WAS a backstab, so romanians are nothing more than domesticated animals, if i had a romanian friend it would be like owning a dog to me

my great grandpa was

>Another point of friction arose: Bulgaria's refusal to cede the fortress of Silistra to Romania. When Romania demanded its cession after the First Balkan War, Bulgaria's foreign minister offered instead some minor border changes, which excluded Silistra, and assurances for the rights of the Kutzovlachs in Macedonia. Romania threatened to occupy Bulgarian territory by force, but a Russian proposal for arbitration prevented hostilities.

> On 5 February Romania settled her differences over Transylvania with Austria-Hungary signing a military alliance and on 28 June officially warned Bulgaria that it would not remain neutral in a new Balkan war.[8]

>sar Nicholas II of Russia was already angry with Bulgaria because of the latter's refusal to honor its recently signed agreement with Romania over Silistra, which had been the result of Russian arbitration.

But of course, we are the backstabbers.

>however the romanian betrayal WAS a backstab

You dense motherfucker. Our king LITERALLY tried to start a war over Dobrogea but the russians wouldn't let him. WE WERE STRAIGHT UP TELLING YOU WE WILL FUCKING GO TO WAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE US SILISTRA LIKE YOU PROMISED AND THEN WE WENT TO WAR WHEN YOUR RETARDED KING CHIMPED OUT.

How the fuck is that backstabbing? How is telling you that we're going to invade you if you don't keep your promise and then invading you because you didn't keep your promise a backstab?

wew lads too much proof for the bulgarians

>don't get a fortress
>better wait for bulgaria to fight serbia greece and turkey and then we'll attack their capital while their army is away

p. much the same way the jews are using trump to scare people into voting for hillary then :)

>scare the people into voting for hillary
>more than half of americans vote for trump and 90% of bulgarians

WRONG you literal dipshit. We didn't wait for shit. We were ready to start a fucking war from the start but THE TSAR OF FUCKING RUSSIA intervened and tried to meditate the thing.

The TSAR OF RUSSIA, who was on Bulgaria's side, stopped the war, and made the Bulgarian government promise that they'd give us the fortress.

AND THEN YOU STILL DIDN'T. I repeat, you refused to do what Russia, who was on your side, told you to do, and only then did they stop trying to stop a war. AND THEN, AFTER WE WARNED YOU, YOU START A FUCKING WAR WITH THE ENTIRE BALKANS.

Literally what did you expect? Am I going insane here? Please, someone who isn't a bulgarian read this and tell me if this is a backstab. I don't understand.

>Romania explicitly says that it will not be neutral in another balkan war
>Start another balkan war
>Romania invades
>WTF I WAS BACKSTABBED

Post your face when you realize romanians are the reason we are not the same country

not him but romania would be a lot smaller today if the russians didn't stop you from attacking

I'm sure it would.

Your welcome my Son of Alexander

Victim complex.

why didn't you attack anyway? that's what we did because our territory was taken from us from the jew kike serbs

russians told us not to attack but we did anyway but you pussed out and backstabbed when it was most convenient for you

Because it would've ended how it did for you? I think at this point you're either pulling my leg or you're a retarded countryside hick who either never went to school or got fed propagandist drivel because there's no way you can be this retarded and draw such imbecile conclusions from the evidence presented to you.

>evidence

If they delete Cred Forums, I want you faggots to know that I hate every single one of you and especially the other bulgars.

fuck off t*rk

TITUS PULO GET BACK IN FORMATION

Why would they delete Cred Forums when there are other useless boards full of oversized files?

Why do you hate us? I mean, I am a contemptible snob, but the others?

youtube.com/watch?v=42K13abEEuk

based Nizamov and his shady past

can you post the video featured in the first minute with the 3 tied up refugees?

I'm hiro btw, I will ban all Bulgarians from fortsan

youtube.com/watch?v=0D9LgYOhq8U

that's one of very very few reffo vids i haven't uploaded on my channel cos they were already uploaded with English titles by others

>fortsan
oh man I hadn't thought of that

Man they are so gentle.

why do the skinheads give so much advance notice for the protest omg, all the more time the Cucksinki Cuckmittee has to stop them

did they really need 2 weeks to make sure more ppl showed up? they should've just planned an attack in secret and nuked the reffo center at night tbx

How do I remove a mole from face? Pic related. It came out a week ago and I heard it could be cancer.

Should I cut with knife?

Burn it.

less-invasive approach: potassium permanganate

you can buy it from any apothecary. you wet the mole, put enough crystals on it to cover it, then put tape over it and wait

when diluted in water, potassium permanganate acts as a disinfectant. when in hard crystal form activated with water, it becomes corrosive and acid-like, which means it'll eat the mole out without you feeling any pain, just some itching.

t. brejking bed

you can also buy a local anaesthetic in capsule form and inject it around the mole, then take a razor blade to it and carve it out

if it's big enough, you can choke it out by tying a knot around it and letting it dry and fall off

if it's small enough, you can just pinch it with nail clippers until it's desensitized, then clip it off in one quick clip :)

Do you not have doctors there?

>balkanlar doctors
pls no

only go to private clinics with referrals

plus, they'll give him ineffective treatment for it. i know a few women who've been through it all - freezing therapy, cutting it out, acid burning, injections.. truth of the matter is, moles are niggers. once you're stuck with them, you're fucked. sometimes they go away on their own, but it usually takes years.

>balkanlar doctors
We have some great doctors in my town.
I am still alive thanks to them.

Story?

ova vancho mihajlov e na slikata

бaй ти тoдop живкoв, вaнчe михaйлoв e пo-изпит

>Story?
He tried to remove a mole.

>balk
>first world

Kek, mountain

todor jivkov

FYROM in other languages

arabic: jumhuriat maqduniaan alyughuslafiat alssabiqa

chinese: Qián nánsīlāfū mǎqídùn gònghéguó

japanese: Makedonia kyū yūgosurabia kyōwakoku

haitian creole: ansyen repiblik yougoslavi nan peyi Masedwan (ansyan - ANCIENT / ANTICKI MEME)

>the cucks are long asleep since they have to be fresh for tomorrow's cuckening at work / school

hahahahahahahahaha i laff @ u

Don't listen to this guy, you can go to a plastic surgery clinic and get it laser removed for 100 eur. Moles are not to be fucked with, it could bleed out and leave you fucking dead.

GDP doesn't reflect the income of a nation, but the value of all produced goods