I don't like black people there I said it

I don't like black people there I said it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo
youtube.com/watch?v=r3JjTol0Kvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racist

I didn't know there were very many blacks in Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RHxv0bxzo

Is this you?

I don't like non-whites there I said it.

racist bogan cunt

We have a growing African population. I've met a couple from Uganda, Nigeria and Sudan. I don't know what OP's problem is, they're nice people.

the only australian I know is super ultra pro-immigration and progressive stuff, and promisses me that melbourne is more tolerant than spain (which is a really tolerant country) but i don't think so reading australians in Cred Forums

are lad jahan agrees

youtube.com/watch?v=r3JjTol0Kvo

african americans = bad
africans = good

Tommy Sotomayor, is that you?

I don't like myself

There I said it

Most Aussies on here are just memeing but some may actually believe that far-right shit. Melbourne is known to be more 'progressive' than the rest of the country and so plenty of Aussies on here hate Melbourne. I don't know if Melb is more tolerant than Spain though.

Neither do I. Jamaicans and Somalians are the worst people in existence. Cultureless retarded cunts every last one of them

Disgusting.

Burn in this life before the next angl* scum

>spain (which is a really tolerant country)
Really? Not from what I've read here.

Blacks are shitty but I don't have a burning hatred for them like I do jews.

I don't like Australians there I said it. I spent a few months living in Florence Italy in the summer and the Australian tourists were so obnoxious and aggressive and perpetually fucking drunk that the American I was living with now refuses to have anything to do with them.

Why don't you like us
We're not all bad people

Anglosphere tends to mix Spain and Latino countries

Latino are super catholic, traditionalist (but also very degenerate) and not very tolerant

Spaniards in general are not religious, strongly support gay stuff, and the only racism that exists happen behind their backs (talking shit at the back of others is a national sport here)

t. black person

>he types hearing Bob Marley blasting from all sides of his shitty flat

I think black girls are cute.

>and the only racism that exists happen behind their backs
and skinhead groups who beat up latin americans on the street.

B....But they're smart than you

that's about aboriginals senpai

smarter* than you.

Damn dutch senpai!
I was trying to trigger aussie-kun desu!

possibilities to encounter one of these neonazi isolated virgins (that exists even in your country) is lower than to be hit by a meteorite

I don't like terroni there I said it.