/sino/ 中文頂/中文顶

Stinky tofu edition.

This is the thread for posting in Chinese (繁體簡體都可以) and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6YmNX0Yvdo
vocaroo.com/i/s1B4cWHqESqk
liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1475391945
youtube.com/watch?v=m1VOdnqQvTM
music.douban.com/artists/
fulllabel.bandcamp.com/album/our-secret-world
chinesefootball.bandcamp.com/album/come-together
qiiisnacksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/shonen-spa
qiiisnacksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/episode-01
youtube.com/watch?v=y8XUMmuia1k
youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI
youtube.com/watch?v=OO60xtWjLRw
literarych.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=RTowH23BdDQ
lmgtfy.com/?q= learn mandarin guide#seen
music.douban.com/artists/player/?sid=670262,670259,670264,662011,659872,585935
dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=cnd187/
vocaroo.com/i/s0V02usgOBxt
www70.zippyshare.com/v/iULoBzme/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

你們為什麼都走了呀? ;_;

How to get chinese gf if I cannot speak chinese and into their ways?

Go for a British born Chinese girl. They can't be that much harder to score than your average slag.

I am malaysian chink, I don't think they would want to go for me

Some Chinese parents here only want their daughters to date ethnic Chinese, you have a chance if they're like that in the UK too.

Taiwan? Yeah, heaven on earth.

Peace out~

>heaven on earth
If it weren't for the typhoons and earthquakes.

I Dunno if it is like that here. Most of the chinese I see are uni students like me. A lot tend to stick in their cliques

All my friends here are either Kebab or locals

who said heaven can't have those

I think taiwanese use the word 串 instead of 頂

> A lot tend to stick in their cliques
Who doesn't? I never understood why it's a problem when Chinese do this.
Do realise that Chinese girls use the oppurtunity of being abroad to get away with having a lot of male company. I'm sure some of those clique girls use the online dating channels.

Then we make it 中文顶/中文串 for the next edition. Take notes because I probably won't be around to make it myself.

Arab women edition desu

Hong Kong buys a wife in 新疆 edition :-D.

>tfw gf parents is mandarin teacher
>tfw know jack shit about mandarin
another chink in SEA will never know this feel

gf's*

>arab women
>human women
Pick one

Why didn't they teach you or at least make you take classes?

>tfw saw legit loli with blonde hair and blue eyes in college
>tfw cannot speak english fluently

too much time wasted to shitpost and work

it's not as great as you think it is

That feel when I have an old magazine piece about women in the Chinese army in the 1930's. Looks like that's what Mao's little Japanese helpers did to them in the end. Brutal.

I do not like this poster from Netherlands.

He hijacked my Greater Republic of East Asia threads and steered it into a Sinocentric direction without my approval.

Hope he does not disappear if he does not stop.

I did not hijack shit. I saw no Chinese threads, so i started making them. It's not my fault you stopped making your threads.
But let's just work together and keep posting in Chinese and about the Chinese speaking world alive okay?

我還在

Time to fap and sleep

Do Chinese/Taiwanese/Hongkongs learn stroke order of kanji?
In 日本省,鬼子 learn it but I've thought it is useless.In fact,adult Japs don't care how stroke order of kanji is

We do although it is not enforced.

do you think taiwanese is racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=N6YmNX0Yvdo

I think if you're writing a note or something to someone and they're looking, you're going to look like a fucking idiot if you get the stroke order wrong. Especially in a work environment.

Just memorize the order. It mostly carries the same logic, and it's not that hard.

I was never discriminated against in Taiwan, so I don't think so. Taiwanese, like other Asians, don't seem shy about discussing people in terms of race though.
They do, but only teachers care about the stroke order.

stroke orders are nice because they have the best rhythm

a time proven principle

I can get most simplified Chinese characters correct. Some traditional words like 鬱 however I would prefer to write in this order:木、缶、木、冖、凶、4点、匕、彡
which is quite different from the gif above.

I write that character the same way as you 坦白大家.

>when you match with a chinese friend of your chinese ex on tinder and she's 10 times hotter

India is rising and will take China's place as the rising superpower by having larger population and better economic growth. Hows does that make you feel, Chinese?

India won't achieve anything, ever.

They sure have shitloads of people and rising economy.

They have shitloads of people not worth a shit

True, but large population means that they have big potential. Like China did. From an absolutely shithole into great economy.

China has Chinese.
India has Indians.
They were part of the most prosperous Empire and look what they made of it.

I still place my bets in India because once India was the richest continent. I see no reason how it couldn't happen again.

Besides, Indian Americans are the most educated Americans.

if they can't even manage to train a few good athletes to get more than 2 fucking medals (1 silver one bronze) at the olympic games with a pop of over 1 billion then all hope is lost tbph

>TOTAL COUNT (Summer Games): 28
>xD

This desu

levantine Arabs are better

That proves nothing. Indians have skilled engineers and academics.

She's probably Christian Arab.

pls don't die

你们今天打算做什么?我今天有计划去商场,买牛仔裤。

Do you love chinese woman?

我打算回家, 我住的地方明天有節日。

yes i do

Why do you post a pseudo Korean and not a classy lady?

weak body

Disgusting whore

別欺負!

Taiwanese are only ke'ai because of Abbo genes and Japanese culture. It's not China's honor.
China has 辣妹 from the spice belt though.

>having your torrent folder at root

Whatever it is, it's good

It's not torrent, I've downloaded albums from flickr

Is classical chinese extremely hard?

No. It's easier to learn than modern Chinese because you only need to learn how to read it since it's a dead language.

Great.
How much does it differ from the modern?
Is it like the latin-Italian realtionship?

i didn't want to spend time searching through my unsorted folder so i took the one that had chinese in the filename

Precisely. A big difference is that classical Chinese is much more compact. Most words are just a single character.

How much time do I need to get a basic grasp on it approx.?
I just want to read some Mencius and Confucius,maybe some poetry.
Any good dictionary?

Looks spaniard

I think reading Mencius will take a year of practice. It will be especially tough if you don't know any characters yet.

>tfw everyone says my accent is usually not very noticeable but when I listen to my own voice it sounds horrible
为什么活着

So is there anyone without yellow fever in this thread?

I'm here for the culture

Yes, the actual Chinamen.
因為你的自信不夠,加油!

You.
Because you have white fever.

vocaroo NOW, you fag.

what culture? the classic ones or the post cultural revolution ones?

I only date whites and East Asians.

我们是不会生这种病的

The classic one.
And a tiny bit of the new one

我自己有中国血
可是有一次后来我说一些,我朋友开始笑
我现在不能,下题我会做。你们现在应该给我句子我会说。

因為同志不會生黃熱病,對不對?

vocaroo.com/i/s1B4cWHqESqk oetz
You guys are saying like white fever is something bad desu :^)

it is not my friend
more chinese for me then

liveleak.com/view?i=1a0_1475391945

Why do Chinese act like this?

>The classic one
in what direction? literature(傳奇/章回小說/文白夾雜/民初西化小說...etc)? poems/prose(賦/古詩/駢文/春秋/楚辭/唐詩/宋詞/元曲...)? Painting? calligraphy(篆書/隸書/楷書/行書/草書)? chinese style's opera(Peking opera/崑曲...etc)? music?
the endless classical prose from famous writers/officials? there is so much to choose but you have to at least have a medium level of Chinese fluency or culture understanding to appreciate all these.

"Chengdu Shuangliu District Vancouver home entrance, a middle-aged man stabbed a woman, her intestines pulled out, which is how much hatred!"
Someone translate that sentence, especially the Vancouver part

>vocaroo
try this
起來!不願做奴隸的人們!
把我們的血肉,築成我們新的長城!
中華民族到了最危險的時候,
每個人被迫著發出最後的吼聲

Literature and a bit of philosophy

我更好比你
Plug the Vancouver part in separately, translate sucks doing abbreviations. For example 兰州 is sometimes translated as Maryland

>Vancouver home entrance
that's the name of the commieblock.
It's just a simple case of crime of passion involving cheating or some shit.

Lads, recommend me some good Chinese classic literature. I've already read the Art of War.

I can't get trough that shit.
Tried it 2 times already and always leave it in half

kek i've been to chengdu. it's full of arrogant nongs that think they're better than you and think chengdu is the best city even though its a boring shithole

The Analects

I said that my Chinese was shitty :^)
My mandarin is too bad for that, sorry.

Indians are consistently underperforming Chinese in every facet of life.

Are you the Datong guy or the neet?

>Art of War.
and your thought is ?
I've always enjoy 金瓶梅。its' language and writing style are tastefully vulgar yet manages spice up the whole scene. And the story is quite simple to follow yet has it's profoundness.

Since you post the lyrics...why is the Taiwanese anthem so shitty?
Like, no offense but it is complete fucking garbage.
Sounds like something you would hear at a funeral service.

Chinese anthem is one hell of a tune tho.

>Datong guy or the neet
why can't I be both?
the former one though.
I'm a shameless nocturnal animal

>金瓶梅

What is the english translation of these moonrunes?

Which part of mainland does people from there travel outside the mainland to sell things?
My ancestor was part of them. We had single eyelid, so it's obvious we were from north. But which north is what I don't know.

Because there is nothing Taiwanese about it. It is nothing but trouble, just like everything else about the KMT.

jin pin mei or the plum in the golden vase

>Which part of mainland does people from there travel outside the mainland to sell things?

I deeply enjoyed the Art of war. It has some good thought about the philosophy of strategy. It somewhat gave me a new way of thinking. I'll be sure to buy that
Doubtful, considering that in USA the Indians are doing better than Chinese are.
It's a classic and something that I help in deep regard. I should read it again someday.

It's a big country

>Taiwanese anthem
there is no Taiwanese anthem, it's ROC's anthem actually. only Taiwanese officials play this Taiwan=ROC game but the rest world is saying: bitch please, ROC is dead. there is only one China and it's PRC. Nevertheless, I agree with you. The ROC anthem is bad and tedious. Maybe the composer thought this kind of pace would give certain gravitas to the issue( revolution and founding a new country)

so i have this problem

i listen to pimsleur's mandarin and michel thomas audio mandarin courses about 1 hour a day, but i'm too lazy to learn and memorize characters. i have the pleco app, but it's useless to me. i have no motivation to use it

will i be fucked if i learn how to speak chinese but can't read any of it? what should i do

>I'm a shameless nocturnal animal
I know that feel, bro. Are you playing any games or what's happening? I'm used to staying awake at night, playing games, watching movies and whatnot, but I just started a new job this week so now I need to wake up at 6am every day. Hoping that I can save up some money and go visit your little island next year.

Do people really see the stroke order? I might see where someone put the pen to the paper and where he removed it from the paper. But I don't think I could see which line was written first.
t. not knower of Chinese characters

>the rest world is saying: bitch please, ROC is dead. there is only one China and it's PRC
No.
ROC is my home country.
Only there can I find those majestic asses.

More?

95% of overseas Chinese are from Fujian/Canton.

That's why everyone associates Chinese food with shitty spicy/sweet and sour crap.

>ROC
But who is that fine woman?

>The Analects
um... unlike the art of war, 1/3 of it is quite bad and ridiculous even from the perspectives of ancient Chinese.

Yeah, don't read the Analects if you're into Molyneux. It has no arguments. Mencius and Xunzi are better.

>We had single eyelid, so it's obvious we were from north
what??

Is there a better alternative?

>Doubtful, considering that in USA the Indians are doing better than Chinese are.

You are either retarded or baiting.

Either way, I'm done responding.

Gracias

Damn, she fine. AV debut at E-body when?

Indian immigrants are the best educated group in the USA

i think i have a date with a 22 year old chink qt from hunan tomorrow

what should i do on the date in order to ensure i get to succ her toes and secretly film her feet later in the night? lately i've been fucking up my dates

PRC flag is the second best TBQHWITHYOUFAMILIA

打手槍然後睡覺。有沒有好AV看?

Nah, I think he means onlookers happening to see you in the process of writing the word, not when it's already written down. You can hardly see the difference even if you mess up the stroke order.

Well it'll be like living in America and knowing how to speak English but not knowing how to read Latin alphabets. Are you able to understand spoken Chinese?

Pretending not to be an Asian fetishist and a yellow on the inside white on the outside boiled egg is a good start.

What is the blue flag?

Does it represent
>hurdur I represent China

Flash a few red ones

Blue one represents Kuomintang.

I'd sat you still need to glance over it to have a basic knowledge of it's core value then expand your views through Mencius and Xunzi... and so on. I personally enjoy 韓非子 and the core value of 法家 a lot more than analects.

I still wish they can get their shit together and be a good counter party against DDP. well, I favor no one and detest them quite equally but KMT truly fucked up in the past 8 years.

Oh well, not like I have anything else to do at work.

How about some song?
youtube.com/watch?v=m1VOdnqQvTM

>I'd sat
I'd say

Fuck. I said I wouldn't respond to idiots.

Nonetheless,

Diaspora != Native population

The facts are that China and India were even in HDI in 1990.
Now China is 40 spots ahead.

They need to re-invent themselves for sure. 8 years of brown nosing commies got them nowhere.

>playing any games or what's happening
used to but not anymore. I only played RPC games though and not so cool shits the youngsters enjoy nowadays. I am preparing for the next year's exam atm.

Taiwan is comfy

Oh okay.

Pretty much the same as what I thought.

Well, they'll have to do better. DPP is shit tbqh, but so is KMT.
In the long-term y'all are PRC food though. I guess it doesn't matter.

You haven't learned a language before have you.

Maybe try Spanish first

which girls are easier and which have better feet, taiwanese or mainlanders?

Alright, I understant

I've been meaning to ask,

How is the music scene in mainland China? I know that they have a lot of bands, but they are not widely known.

Do Chinese parents look down on their children getting into music? I know my mother (from Japan) didn't want me to do music.

>In the long-term
in the long term even Japan will be their food tbqh. And even US if you guys don't sort out some of your internal issues properly.

black american girls have the best feet tbqh famfam.

>All this talk about being PRC food
#RefugeesWelcomed

Doesn't help that Taiwan Chinese are retarded about how trade deals work.

They seem to think that not trading with the Mainland will make them less dependent on them.
Meanwhile, the reality is that it is the opposite. There's a big "pro-neutrality" lobby in China because Taiwan is so important to the economy.

I ran into some event with bands in Xi'an once. If what they played was anything to go by, the China music scene must be 5/5 pretty gud.
Or I should say 5/5 还不错,包子在哪儿?

Cool.

India's future is bright. Then again, it has consistently underperformed China.

China is in a league of its own for development. Only Korea or Taiwan come close, and they had US support.

don't know much but they like love ballad and light tunes /soft rock.. more than EDM, rap,...from my experience. .

China has a very active and lively indie scene.
10/10 would recommend

music.douban.com/artists/
fulllabel.bandcamp.com/album/our-secret-world
chinesefootball.bandcamp.com/album/come-together
qiiisnacksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/shonen-spa
qiiisnacksrecords.bandcamp.com/album/episode-01

I will boat myself to Okinawa first (Philippines is not a choice now) and then I will come for you.

Ye. Just gotta hope the mainland Chinese push back against the more authoritarian parts of the CCP.

At least the CCP listens to money.

"no"

>just shove another million into my overpopulated country

Lmao not happening.

Ahhh thanks. I have listened to some really dank music from China.

Most of it is the classical songs though.
Funny how the Cultural Revolution didn't really touch the rural countryside. Yunnan is like walking back into the 1800's.

There's also this qt singer and she is Dutch.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8XUMmuia1k
Sorry for shilling my sister ;_;

WTF i like China now

>EDM/Rap
Meme trash

Thanks so much Mr. Yellowfever

>my sister
got any pics of her feet?

Wow I didn't realize Chinese people were that big and yellow

bro, malaysia cha bor got alot hor, dont go outside and hunt. Later mahati sad.

>push back against the more authoritarian parts of the CCP.
not happening. you are half Japanese right? so do you think Japan should alienate US and become China's new best buddy?

不要
這裡有喜歡中華藝術的人嗎?

I look at a few articles and it seems that lots of gifted and talented Indians emigrated to USA and UK. Such a shame, they could have helped India to develop

累。

Braindrain, it happens unfortunately

腳是藝術

that's your sister? the giant yellow thing floating on cum? she must be a dream for yellow fever fag.

好吧

like them but not love.

三聚氰胺吃多了,哎。

Seems like that China, India and S-Korea are suffering from it. But Japan doesn't, at least not that much.

I mostly play older games as well, I have a few favourites. Not a big fan of modern games. >tfw old
What are you going to study? Hope it goes well. I tried going to university once, but it was a disaster and I dropped out after 6 months.

>love ballad
Stuff like 梁靜茹?

泡沫 is current generation
月亮带表我的 is older gen

youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

Sent this to my Taiwanese GF

(I don't have one ;_; )

Also, why is 你 always displayed in a different font?
Rest is all fine and slim but 你 always comes out fat and bold.
What font are you guys using in your browser?

...could you please tell us more? I'm interested.

We can't forget this one if we play the golden oldies.
youtube.com/watch?v=OO60xtWjLRw
>What font are you guys using in your browser?
The default I'm afraid. Which one is better? How do I change it?

This site literarych.wordpress.com has PDFs for one of the best classical Chinese textbooks.

I mean, it's best to learn at least the basic characters but it seems like people are typing less and less to each other in one on one online chats thanks to WeChat's voice chat feature.

it's national day here in china but the nongs are still out in full force.

I had to take the subway early in the morning and then again at night, and it was packed with fucking chinks

fuckin' nongs aren't going back to their hometowns or taking a vacation like they normally do. must be a sign of a weakening economy.

>going to study
I majored in Law in university. I was thinking maybe I should be a lawyer but then I kind of want to be something else...it's all so confusing.
>梁靜茹
yes, like her. She had a huge success in China few years ago, now sort of semi retired from the music scene. The biggest pop star/singers in China are always focused on rather generic tunes.(王菲 陳奕迅...etc)

Ah, A-mei, my childhood. tfw really nostalgia now.

Sorry, you are late. I am in my apartment now, those magazines are in my parent's house. I'll photograph them and post the pictures on Cred Forums if I get back there, but that will be in a few weeks.

One of the articles concluded that the longer the war takes, the more likely Chiang Kai-shek was to win. They were right, but it seems like one one back then realised something powerful was lurking in the shadows to stab those who fought against Japan in the back.

Another fascinating thing about them is that the reporters seem completely oblivious to the ability that we would get dragged into the same war with Japan.
Man, now I feel bad for not taking a look at those pieces today.

>月亮带表我的 is older gen
Sounds like the kind of music taxi drivers listen to.

>I majored in Law in university
A girl I like also majored law, in Taichung. She wanted to study something else, but her mom forced her to study law instead.
What are you interested in, then? You should try to follow your dreams.
>now sort of semi retired from the music scene
She had a kid I think..? I kinda like her songs though. I used to listen to 王心凌 before as well, and even met her when I lived in Taiwan. I've got two signed albums here in my bookshelf.

>no one back then realised something powerful was lurking in the shadows
KMT knew perfectly well but someone (張學良) fucked whole things up badly.Read 西安事變。

I know about that. I was talking about the international press here, especially the Dutch.

I thought Netherlands got steamrolled by Nazi in WW2. what was the role of Dutch during 1937-1945?

>I've got two signed albums here in my bookshelf.
youtube.com/watch?v=RTowH23BdDQ

thx for your kond words. 王心凌 was not as a big star as 梁靜茹 though.
>月亮带表我的心
Teresa Deng is/was the indisputable star in the whole Chinese-sphere during her time.

We got steamrolled by the Japanese as well in what is now Indonesia. They needed natural resources for their war in China because of the embargo, and we had what they were looking for,

yikes. why were the British and Netherlands so defenseless in SEA during this period? The dutch army were all in the European theatre at that time?

You like her?

>王心凌 was not as a big star as 梁靜茹 though
Yeah they're kind of on different levels. Still, 王心凌 has some decent songs as well.

>not happening

It already is. Just look at the extent of criticism regional governments recieve now over the housing bubble. The regional government-owned newspapers are even attacking the central government. It's weird to see considering that there was supposed to be a media crackdown in China the last 3 years.
Did you see the protest against the nuclear fuel processing plant? They actually got the government to scrap the plans because 100,000 turned out to protest.
(Which is retarded because there is almost no danger from nuclear plants).

>half Jap
Yes. I look and feel more Asian than I am.

>alienate US
Nope.

I think there is a difference between balancing and containing. One leads to peace, even if China/Japan/ASEAN bitch about it. The other leads to a Cold War.
I prefer the former over the latter. Therefore, I dislike Abe's policies.

Braindrain happens to China as well.

Radiation Taiwan?

Japan did until the 90's. For some reason the bubble scared Japan back into a hole.

We were naive and believed other countries gave a crap about our neutrality. The armies we had in the East Indies were only good for kicking in some headhunter and Aceh derka derka revolts like in

I have some good news. The entire publication I have is digitized, so I won't have to scan it myself. This is the first relevant article I found, 'Threat of War in the Far East'.

>Came into this thread
>stereotype confirmed
>chinkaporean speeks mandarin bland and stupid af
>indon/holland-kia at most chink by blood
>Random european know-nothing chinaboo came and yelled "I like chinese"
>like saying "I like human woman" when inquired on his taste on woman.
>daiwanlang the only people actually studied chinese (the language, history, and culture)

lmgtfy.com/?q= learn mandarin guide#seen

>here in China

Forgot the proxy, Johnny?

>muh stab in the back meme

Wow learn your fucking history. The KMT were the ones that caused the breakup of the United Front.

And it's not like Chiang didn't realize that the CCP was his enemy.

I am sorry but this is /sino/, not /douchebag/.

music.douban.com/artists/player/?sid=670262,670259,670264,662011,659872,585935

My recommendation for the night

>we

>confusedanimegirl.png

>implying Mao didn't camp in a cave with an actress from Shanghai during the war and let the Japanese do the KMT-killing
He even thanked Japan for giving him a chance to rise to power. Don't try to be more red than the chairman please.

>We were naive
so weird. The dutch didn't and still don't have the reputation of being naive,...did the Netherlands feel Nazi Germany/Japan empire were particularly trustworthy at that time?

>Random european know-nothing chinaboo came and yelled "I like chinese"

I'll let you know I have an Asian Soul trapped in a white man's body

This picture is unironically the reality.

>did the Netherlands feel Nazi Germany/Japan empire were particularly trustworthy at that time?
No. We felt like they had no reason to attack us, nothing to gain from it. There was also a pro-German national socialist movement. Probably no pro-Japanese sentiment.

>muh CCP didn't fight Japan meme
[Citation needed]

>he thanked Japan
[Citation needed]

Also, Mao != CCP.

Mao was a madman that should have died in 1949.

>Also, Mao != CCP
What I said was a little provocative, but this..
Please elaborate.

where have you been all these time? I had tried to summon you in the last thread. Mr.Citation

here's johnny

Is Barack Obama equal to the entire Democratic party?

The majority of the CCP despised Mao and his ilk after the GLF. Mao said a lot of stupid shit. That doesn't change the historical facts that the CCP was much more than just Mao.

Now please find me some sourcesI'm the Nisei above. I also happen to be an associate professor of Asian history at a certain University in Washington DC.

Therefore I spot bullshit quickly.

>can't even recognize melei flag
guess i've found the proud finisher who proudly stands at the end of his family refugee road, who came from south chink, through SEA and europe, emigrating like no tomorrow at slightest hardship to reach glorious murica.

>here in China

Hmm something looks wrong about your flag

good night everybody, going to sleep finally.

I guess I should have typed 'pic unrelated' because it was.

晚安

晚安台灣!
>I'm the Nisei above. I also happen to be an associate professor of Asian history at a certain University in Washington DC
That's a Reza Aslan tier non-argument.

I just googled this topic and found these
"(Japan) doesn't have to say sorry, you had contributed towards China, why? Because had Imperial Japan did not start the war of invasion, how could we communist became mighty powerful? How could we stage the coup d'état? How could we defeat Chiang Kai Shek? How are we going to pay back you guys? No, we do not want your war reparations!"
-Mao Zedong greeting Japanese Prime Minister Takuei in Nanjing, 1972
Quote:
"Those Japanese were real good. Without Japanese's help, China's [Communist] revolution would not have suceeded. I said the same thing to a Japanese, a capitalist, by the name of nanxiang sanlang(?).He kept on saying: 'Sorry, we did invade China' I said to him: 'Don't say that, on the contrary, Japanese helped us (Communist) in a big way', especially Japanese warlords and the Japanese Emperor."
-Mao Zedong's conversation with American journalist Edgar Snow, 1970

Well find some sources thenYou seem to know more than me about history. Therefore it should be easy for you to provide.

1. There's no historical consensus that these things were actually stated.
2. He did not "thank them" as Mr. Netherlands claimed.
3. Mao was correct that the Japanese helped the CCP. Japan killed the KMT. Just another of Japan's many failures in that period.

>I also happen to be an associate professor of Asian history at a certain University in Washington DC.

So this is the true face of Cred Forums

These "sources" have been disputed extensively.

50 centers do not seem so spectacular on pictures. What a letdown.

We have a couple people with 120 million+ dollars on /biz/.

Don't be suprised there's some oldfags here that grew up with Cred Forums in 2004-2006.

>50 centers

I could be Xi Jinping for all I care.

Does that change the facts. Now I'm still waiting for your sources.

There are legitimate criticism of Mao and his ilk. The one's you claimed are not.

There's a guy on diy who bought a former military bunker for a million as a hobby project.

>Now I'm still waiting for your sources.
The other guy already posted them, you concluded they we're disputable. There's not a lot to say after that.
Now I am going to be the one demanding proofs.

>tfw conscription still exists
Hold me lads

We have a guy on /k/ who dug a fucking 20 meter long tunnel + nuclear shelter in his backyard. Took him a year and like $40,000.

>tfw Gookmoot is ruining Cred Forums only a year after Moot left

Is foot binding making a comeback?

He posted "sources" for one of your claims.

Mind finding one for the other claim?

>proofs

Go to /biz/ and look in the "show us your current balance" threads. Or just type it into the desuarchive.

At least you get to drive tanks in city streets?

Which one? You know who Jiang Qing was, you knew Mao Zedong lived in a cave in Yan'an, and you know the communists were a minority of the Chinese armies fighting Japan. That's all common knowledge.

This is what my sg friends said
>In singapore every boy have to serve national service
>If not they go to prison
>Is not a holiday trip is more like hell on earth
Enjoy :)

This one
>implying Mao didn't camp in a cave with an actress from Shanghai during the war and let the Japanese do the KMT-killing

Except the CCP lost 600,000 soldiers in the war. "Minimal" is a retarded argument.
The CCP was much smaller than the KMT, and it did guerilla actions instead of zerg rushing into machine guns.

The percent of the CCP that died to the Japanese was actually similar to the percent of the KMT.

Therefore, by any measure, the commies were killed just as often by the Japanese.

>nihon will always have only one will
>MZDung's talking out off his ass remark taken soo seriously

all these faulty generalization
and failed to take account of everchanging political landscape .
> late Qing Chink revolutionaries mostly studied in Japan and there were personal connections between nip's powerful and the future KMT's leaders.
>Juniors cadre of both KMT/CCP once studied together in USSR, because they're all "revolutionaries" at the time

>there were nippon imperial forces that wants to be passive and hold onto their acquired land
>there was the fucking kuantung gun
>there were nips that truly believe in combining sinic power against imperial western
and also the tenou that nobody knows what's his plan

>there were KMT skeptics within KMT that didn't believe in KMT's reign, and would assist gommunist given chance
>there were parties in KMT that believes on striking a mitigating peace deal with ImpJap since they naively believed in their nippon exchange experience.
and never forget all the regional/organizational clique within KMT.

>Also the CCP that's basically "In-fighting" the party.

Mentioning motivation of a particular power of a certain period as a whole is plain stupid.
Hell, you can't even sure Chiang kai shek in his 60s is aligned with himself in 30s

Looks pretty good. Which city is that?

You are correct.

The RoC will be Islamic, inshallah.

handjob or footjob?
you can choose only 1

Ma Ying-Jeou is a Muslim, it's in his surname. Allah willing we will rid Taiwan of the infidels.

>Update
Handjob! Some girl gave me a footjob out of the blue once, but I don't see the appeal of that.

Handjob, hands down.

Ma Ying-jeou had his chance. Pic related president now.

>Tsai English
>something something sausage
Literally meme tier president 2bh

dem fat ass big toes

shanghai. can't you tell?

Oh fugg, how could I have missed it? I was there before.

check these
可愛 as fuck

Look what I found.
dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=cnd187/
Seems like the JAV producers are starting to realise where their market really is.

wanna fucc now

You are not the only one my thrice repeating digit appreciating friend.

I recently learned that 可爱 is mostly meant for babies and the like. My friend thought I was a pedophile.

Tell us more about that conversation. We need a transcript.

my easycard still has like 50 NTD on it i should really go back to taiwan would be a shame to waste it

I mean, 可爱 can be used for more than just babies and the like.

She thought i was into 萝莉控

>not sending a sick ass animated custom emoji with every message

Wechat stickers are all 可爱
I wish those commies would use telegram so I can send her rare pepes

you can add stickers yourself m8 just drop some pepe gifs on your phone and add them in wechat
i made an animated one of my floppy dick for my chink gf once (she used it frequently)

I am calling it a night lads, 晚安.
These two threads have been a great success. I hope to see a new /sino/ tomorrow. Let's keep this going 大家!

>cute

The only "cute" politician in Asia is Park and she is an authoritarian.

We both rarely use stickers. She told me she wants to be less childish.

Lmao

Peace my sourceless friend

god I wanna sniff princess kako's toes and cheesy soles

>She told me she wants to be less childish.
kek
would spam stickers then
>tfw no good pics of her feet even exist

how to know if she's rockin some cute toes? maybe she's not even succ-worthy after all

I think there's only one American here to keep it alive.
Also can the next person please out the old thread id in the op? As long as hiroshigook keeps the archives up it's pretty useful

>tfw rich Chinese gf
>tfw China becomes the superpower I'll have my connections

out=put

How the fuck does anyone sext or come onto someone in this godforsaken app with these emoji?

install custom stickers and send her a peace sign cockface

呢度有幾多人識講廣東話?

Not exactly classic but Red Sorghum and most of Lu Xuns work are worth a read

Why are Chinese vendors so cute?

just added her wechat and got nudes already

>nudes
>not feet

>wanting bound feet
you footfags have reached a new low

幾冷一下喔~
好舒服耶

你想學廣東話嗎?

沒有

I'm looking to move to Taiwan in a couple months

anyone got any tips or things I should know?
most likely Taipei because the pollution is low there and its a big city with lots of jobs

also excited about hiking the mountains, I didn't realise Taiwan was such an /out/ haven, I thought it was some megacity island

>some megacity island
The west coast is basically one big megacity from Keelung to Kaohsiung.

>tips
It's hot as balls during the summer months
And the pollution isn't as low as you think it might be. Obviously it's insanely low compared with mainland cities, but the pollution is there. Get a scooter license too.

go to indie music shows for maximum qts
hit up white wabbit record store to pick up flyers for interesting shows and buy some sicc records

Well there is pollution in Toronto too and the levels look comparable
Only high pollution areas I see are on the West coast of the island

我係香港人

Yeah, how does it feel, Chinaman?

>want to get a job in Taiwan
>can easily make more than 50% more money in China for the same work

What do?

follow your dick

My dick will go anywhere.

She looks good

I thought the same for teaching English
But chose Taiwan over China (PRC) for a lot of reasons, legal security, safety pollution issues, and freedom of movement being the main ones

No they won't
Huge population isn't a good thing, that's the reason China is purposely lowering their own to a more manageable level.

India will implode like many African countries will and either splinter apparat or see massive emigration even compared to now

mainland is a shithole that will drive you nuts eventually. Taiwan is more 1st world and girls are hotter.

Do people have favorite chinese dramas or are they all shit? I need suggestions for listening practice. Needs subtitles in simplified chinese or I won't understand shit (I'll learn traditional too, but only when I'm somewhat comfortable with simplified). Also, stuff that isn't too hard (so not historical stuff) is preferable

Go to Taiwan.
It's more chill.
It's compact, a lot of shit to see and do.
Concrete jungle to actual jungle like fucking gorgeous mountain scenery in like an hour by train and all.
I mean China has that too but it's just too vast to really explore.

GF just sent me this wtf

vocaroo.com/i/s0V02usgOBxt

I'm not a weeb, but I wish I was born Chinese or Japanese. East Asian people look so aesthetically pleasing to me, and they're pretty smart.

He is ugly and his girlfriend is a fool for dating someone so ugly.

Yeah he really is ugly as fucking shit
Taiwanese guy is an ugly pissface as well tho

I remember hearing that he was arrested... and apparently his boss is a laowai. Kekkity kek.

Is Taiwan worth living in without a scooter license? I'm going to live in Taipei, but I want to see other places too.

Ride the metro and stay alive
You need to be born into it or you will find certain death on a scooter in Taiwan

I tried it once and died

Taipei has top tier public transport so just in the city you will be fine.

>tfw a muslim bro in hong kong posted a photo of a smoking hot levantine arab girl to me
>tfw suspected he was offering me her as a trade or collateral
>tfw decide to wait him out for a while and see how willing he is to conduct the trade and also to disguise my interest in her superior genes
>tfw post my response a few hours later to phish for a reply
>tfw just researched her and found out she's an Olympic swimmer
>tfw she is out of my league

life sucks.

Sup guys what's up, lets show some love and ixney the hate.

Hey Japan, I love you! I'm getting married in Naga in a few months with my fiance.

I just wanted to be able to easily explore other parts of the island and escape out of cities.

Trains and busses

Would you?

That's an Israeli girl

No.

I want to preserve her purity.

>she's a sandnigger not a sandnigger
I'd slam her

No you won't. Fucking limp dicked faggot.

Nevermind. Fuck this board. You're just Cred Forums with flags now.

read
> i'd islam her
hehehe

How easy is it to fugg Taiwanese girls

i'm in the mainland. these mainlanders are annoying me these days. I need a change of scenery

Most of my Chinese friends prefer Nipponese dramas.

大家早安,現在6點20分。我要上班了。你們呢?

我在ESL比賽看反恐精英

Yeah figures fucking cheebs

oh well ill just keep doin what I'm doin for study and watch anime to relax in my spare time instead of trying to force more chinese

>Practicing Chinese with dramas
Won't do that if I were you, the only good dramas from the Chinese world are from Taiwan and HK, both utilising the traditional script.

So you are using Taiwan proxy?

下午1點,剛吃完午餐準備繼續工作了

我剛到工作了,覺得很累

剛起床了,快要吃早餐。然後跟女朋友一起慶祝這個節日。

Vocaroo fucks up my microphone
www70.zippyshare.com/v/iULoBzme/file.html
Had to read the pinyin because I didn't recognize a handful of characters.

That's honestly not that bad, I stand by my confidence comment.
Work on your 'z', you make it a 'ch' or 'zh'. Do you practice speaking Chinese with Manchurians? It sounds a bit like you do.

Hey guys,look at this innocent faces and stop hating Abe-chan

umm yeah i would

早上好

There is nothing to worry about. I have no anti-Japanese sentiment.

No, my family is from 陕西/甘肃

>荷蘭華人
>不是從江南或廣東來的
怎麼可能!?
How did your family end up in this country if I may ask?

结婚

Can your mama cook roujiamo?

I really want to try this
The street food videos always look so good

No, I actually never ate this

Buy some from an Allah Snackbar street vendor if you ever go to Shaanxi. You won't regret it.

gotta fucc

Which one?

Seems like that Chinese speaking JAV girl did not satisfy you.