How are the chin genetics in your country?

How are the chin genetics in your country?

Is your weak chin holding you back in life?

I have big chin and I hate it

chins? we have the best chins.

that's more of a jawline thing than chin.

>tfw strong jaw and chin

I pity chinlets

Weak chin but strong jaw here. Chin not as weak as left-guy, though. Jaw definitely stronger than the right. It's almost square.

I usually don't keep my jaw locked, and my teeth don't touch eachother though, so it's not noticeable.

Can't grow a beard to hide it properly, but since I have a decent jaw, light stubble does the trick very well. Having a proper harline does too.

The entire country is about 70/30 in favour of the strong chin/jaw, so it could be worse, I guess.

No, pure chin

I have a good jawline but a weak chin

As in my mandibles are nice and angled but my chin is receding

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

Same here. Big nose, too?

It's the same guy just with and without a beard man

women have big ass chins here

No, it's a before and after with and without a chin implant.

With and without surgery, you mean. I just read the filename.

The angle is also different, since you can see the right eyebrow in the second one and not the right one.

this is 100% jawline

I have a medium chin and a strong jaw, not as in America-level square but noticeable and distinct. Most Moldavians have medium/strong chins but jawlines are not noticeable, we don't even have a word just for that.

I could be this guys twin

Weak chins are beyond meme level in the UK, I don't understand why it's so prevalent.

Me

>Is your weak chin holding you back in life?
Not really. I have really weak chin and big middle-eastern nose, it looks ugly as fuck, but I still can puff out my chin and look like this

Test

>tfw I am 2D. Meaning, my face is flat from side view.

>tfw have a jaw weaker than the average female jaw

Chin is ok though

I think us Meds are generally blessed with good chins, while robust jaws(robust from the front in particular) on the other hand are less widespread.

I think I'm fairly well off in that department, and my jawline isn't bad either although it could be a bit better.

Pretty weak by Swedish standards but good by international standards

People tell me I look like that guy from the cult horror film and Burn Notice, whatever his name is

Otherway around here for sure.

Almost everyone has a good jaw, but good chins aren't as ubiquitous.

The thing that distinguishes us from the nords is that we have better, well proportioned foreheads and hairlines, more often than not.

Yeah but you guys are manlets, no offense

the average Brit is statistically not much taller than the average Med these days

This is true. I wasn't really establishing superiority or start shit. Usually what fucks up a southern face is the nose, whereas in the northern lands it's the forehead, is what I meant.

But Brits in particular are weird, because you have tall as fuck cunts, and short as fuck cunts. For every 190+ dude you have, there's a 160- leprechaun, for some reason.

We are still shorter on average, for sure, but we are much more consistent. Also, we're growing pretty fast.

good jaws from the sides maybe, but from the front I think Nords are better off in general when it comes to square ones that women love so much
Med jawlines tend to be more diamond-ish I think.

By here I meant Portugal in specific, as opposed to Italy, where you said you had better chins.

Most of our Jaws are pretty decent and square. Not ALL jaws, but still.

Pretty good, but the excessive fat just won't fuck off, along with my belly fat.

Chinlets on suicide watch

it would if you weren't a fat piece of shit

I'm russian and we have the weakest chins and jaws among caucasian people. Regarding men, we are famous for having the most ugly, weak, subhuman face features at all.