Just voted YES to the PLEBiscito.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9D2cmHPEpatZlssA7FVlCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clean your fucking camera

also what's the referendum for?

it's a shitty phone camera.

It's for the FARC deal.

It's a great think the international community is proud of you !
If FARC should becomes a political party

Shame on you.
Me and my wifes son see you as a pussy.

friendly reminder that this poster is the author of this cringe fest

youtube.com/channel/UC9D2cmHPEpatZlssA7FVlCw

What is farc and why does it sound like a narco terrorist organization?

JAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

volve a lat pelotudo.

farc is a marxist leninlist terrorist narco organization that has 50 years of war with the goverment.
their goal is comunist takeover but last decades they're simply terrorists narcos.

Sounds really wack.
Make them give up their arms, then just make a massive operation, round em up and you know, do what columbians do the best.

we did that with the M-19 and UP in the 80's and 90's.

FARC isn't the only marxist guerrilla we had.

It can sound too simplistic but they're like the IRA but older and communist, they wanted to help the poor and stuff. The conflict stalled and they went criminal, but now they want to leave the criminal way of killing people and enter the criminal way of taking their money, you know, the government.

Way to go, man!
I'm a jury (remanente) and going to vote soon. I just want to vote yes and go home.

why do you vote yes and vote to crush them?

I don't want to crush them, the yes is for the disbandment of the FARC as a terrorist organization and the beginning of a political party. Why do you say that?

imagine living since you were born listening about news about FARC attacks and ambush in some remote town.

eventually you just want that shit to end.

Then why don't you fight them to the end then?
After wiki there are like 8000 men allied with some drug cartells.
How hard can it be for y country to get those to surrender insteed of legitimiing them and shit in laws and stuff.
Criminals will integrate in your society as criminals. Or do you think they really will just take ordinary jobs?

LA isn't as efficient as what you would be used to.

It is impossible to destroy a guerrilla. They always come back. Although FARC Moves many money from the drugs so they are able to recruit more soldiers and buy more and more guns.

my country is literally the same size of eastern europe, imagine half that shit being mountains and forest.

last two presidents got some of their leaders killed, so they started to settle down.

Imagine something like ISIS inside jungles and having low asymetrical warfare for 50 years, while doing not full combat but more like small ambushes and terrorist attacks on remote towns.

It's not as simple as that. We don't want more blood mate. This is the xxi century and there are better ways to solve differences

I'm glad to be a meme.
;^)

They're people who wanted to have a better life, the government had more links to drug cartels than those fuckers.
I just want that shit to stop, and
Has a point, they couldn't destroy them while they begun, the least they can do is to make an agree and balance this country.

The more I read on FARC the more disgusted I am to read your excuses desu.
And you can crush guerilla. It's costy and will cost lifes but end a problem finally.

Then go chase those terrorist bombers, Adolf, go be a good German.

It's better to beat them in the polls rather than phisically. They got families and are colombians at the end of the day. Violence is not the answer

IA POS COMO VEN MIS NEGRITOS LA CLAVE ESTA EN LAS URNAS Y LAS REPETICIONES PARA SER UN PAIS ALFATOTOTE

Better to have congressmen listen to their rants all day instead of what they were doing until now tbqh

there's still the ELN.

>And you can crush guerilla
good joke

Fucking red-loving pussy faggot colombiANOs. Thought you "people" were trying to get on the right side of history. Cant believe you pussies would quit like this before the job is done.

The same faggot who keeps on insisting "you talk bad about Colombia just because you haven't traveled abroad"

If that idiot has left this country he should have noticed by now that what happens here is not normal to anywhere else in the world.

Being at war all this time gets tiring desu, especially when other countries who are the ones getting pumped full of drugs do fuck all to help with the issue

> they wanted to help the poor and stuff. The conflict stalled and they went criminal, but now they want to leave the criminal way of killing people and enter the criminal way of taking their money, you know, the government.
>Communists
>Wanting to help people and not just using that as a pretext to get a hold of power.