/isr/ - /ישר/ - Israel Thread

שנה טובה
Happy new year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoXyN9R51n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that one time on the airplane back from israel where I got to sit next to a super qt arab-israeli girl with jet black hair, tanned skin and dark eyes, occasionally glancing at me
>tfw hearing her speak arabic with her sister next to her
why is the aravi woman so irresistibly charming and sensual

Only the Christian ones are qt. The Muslims are hijabi and kebabish

youtube.com/watch?v=uoXyN9R51n8
a hijabi without her hijab looks just as qt as any other aravi qt

>arab-israeli
Just say mizrahi

Except they are almost never without the hijab

mizrahi girls are so qt
especially when they're really brown
hijab can be removed in less than a second

Good luck not getting killed in the process

we have these for a reason

She or her family will just blow up your house

I'll find an isolated desert city inhabited mainly by ultra-right wing arsim and russim
live in a commieblock where everybody knows eachother and is united in the desire to create Israel HaGadol
that exists right?

It's called Beer Sheva

how easy it is to get a muslim qt in israel?
maybe they hate jews, but let's say you roleplay as a western tourist
would that increase your chances?

Give it up. Her family will kill you and her for dating a kaffir.

>Israel HaGadol

can you open carry as a jewish citizen in israel?

No.

wtf
I bet the sm*lanim are responsible for this
fucking leftist filth I can't wait to see them all hanged

Nope, Buzaglo, it has always been that way.

I'm actually half russian
so not full buzaglo

I'm starting to think this Chakhchakh never even lived in Israel.

wtf?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Sup

tell me about [spoiler]israeli men[/spoiler]

Either degenerate arsim or autistic betas.

Best things to do in Israel for a week?

Most stores will be closed due to Rosh Hashanah

hi how do I get a jewess, I want my children to get in on the conspiracy

grma

Won't be heading there till the summer famalam.

are you a qt grill?

>Either degenerate arsim or autistic betas.
really ? :/

>only women can be attracted to men
when will this meme end

I hope there's a second holocaust 2bh

>is a gay
>lives in the erdogan caliphate
lol y

Lev. 18:22
‘You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

>caliphates are not gay

>I hope there's a second holocaust 2bh
Me to, get in the chamber Goy.

שנה טובה. אני לא עם המשפחה שלי הלילה כי אני לא רוצה ללכת לארוחת ערב

bamp

>tfw

As part of a youth denazification program, I attended an israeli cooking lesson.
We made some salad that I'd like to know the name of, can you guys help me out?
It consisted of finely diced peppers, tomatoes, zucchini, these were cooked thoroughly. Then, a fuckload of cilantro was added, which made it taste awful.
It was served with Tahini, which alone also tastes awful, but the salad mixed with the Tahini tasted amazing.

Are kibbutzes still a thing in Israel? Are they widespread and do foreigners volunteer there still?

>Israeli salad
>404 not found

Yes, but now they're just normal villages, not commie like they used to be. And yes foreigners still volunteer in them.

fuck off

it would be a disaster if every ars and arab was allowed to carry a gun,keep your degenerate ideas to yourself

האמת זה לא ממש בעיה להשיג נשק בדרכים לא חוקיות בישראל. ובכל כפר ערבי יש מלא נשק ואתה יכול להשיג אותו די בקלות.

you stupid smolani, I'm obviously not talking about giving guns to aravim you idiot
jews only
>wah wah arsim
arsim are your fellow jews

Just allow everyone who has served in the idf to carry a gun. That way all Jews will be allowed guns without it looking racist

>arsim are your fellow jews
They are a cancer that stabs their fellow Jews.

People who serve as combatants can get a gun license.

Can you continue to have the license after your army time is up?

I have some questions about Jewish culture.

Compared to Christianity, what are your chief differences besides Jesus wasn't the son of God? How do you view God, do you anthromorphize him, and do any Christians on this thread anthromorphize God?

Yes.

We don't really anthropomorphise God as far as I'm aware, and we view him as the sole creator of everything and the sole entity to which we pray

are arsim really that bad?
what exactly do they do?

An ars is basically an egoistic asshole that cares only about "respect". And they can be pretty violent if you "hurt" their "respect". Of course they don't pay any respect back.

And in many cases they're involved in crime.

They sound like arseholes, excuse the pun

Everything that Arabs do,just without believing in Muhammad.

Underrated post

does Christianity anthropomorphise God? It seems like it does even though I haven't studied it enough.

there are those cunts amongst most populations
would you rather live in russia? you'd have to deal with the gopniki
violent assholes is the side effect of living in a right wing society
would you rather live in sweden and see your country get taken over by aravim?
if you think mizrahim and sephardim are anything like arabs you haven't lived amongst arabs
trust me arabs are a thing of pure and absolute evil

I'm not really too sure tbqh, I was just talking about Judaism
Why thank you

They're amongst most populations and we call them arsim. Pretty sure Sweden has them too. The problem is that they're too widespread here.

And yes arsim behave a lot like kebabs.

In Sweden they are called immigrants lol
Aren't arsim mostly Mizrahi though? That's what Wikipedia is telling me anyway..

Tfw Jew and crushing on non-religious Arab chick who's a lesbian

JUST

Why do you dislike them? If they believe in the same religion as you then you shouldn't be trying to be racist toward them, especially since they are more ethnically close to the original Jews than Ashkenazi are. It confuses me

do whites like niggers just because they're also christian?

why would a jew keep living in fickifickistan?
why haven't you made aliyah yet?

Because I'm American and spend enough time with jabbering Jews as is.

I don't dislike black people, I have no reason to. If they believe in the same religion or culture as me then that just opens up a connection.

black people don't act the same way they do there in America. so I might be personally biased.

I was interested in learning about Judaism, there is no temple near me, so I cannot convert to it. Is it discouraged for me to learn about it anyway if I can't visit a temple?

Go to Isrotel Beresheet, it's a luxury hotel sitting on top of the Israeli grand canyon. Make sure you reserve through the hotel to get the best possible service. Also Dead Sea, Jerusalem for the old city.

Nothing racist here as they're not an ethnicity. It's a state of mind.

מה אתה גיי?
ארוחות ראש השנה וסוכות זה הכי כיף. לראות את כל המשפחה ואת כל הבנות דודות

don't they like chimpout every week in America?

t. משטרת ישראל

>arsim are your fellow jews

>are arsim really that bad?

god i fucking hate this morrocan faggot
how about you do us all a favour and stay in Schweiz you =

I'm half russian

all the more reason

Nah, you think that because the media likes to report those stories and cause fear to drum up interest, but you usually won't get in trouble with black people, or any other ethnicity for that matter unless you go into a prison or into a low-income area (where everybody can be bad). The average black person in say, a suburb, a rural area, or anywhere that isn't the low income areas of a city are probably well assimilated and act like white people or any other American does.

People in America are much nicer than they are in several areas of Europe, even the muslims don't act bad from what I've heard.

I'll never understand those who take pride in being an ars. "Ars" is a fucking insult

ars pride worldwide

>ההרגשה הזו כשאתה יוצא את עצמך ץ שיכור בעבודה

russim and marokaim are both good people and you're a smolani shitstain trying to cause division

>le buzzwords

אני לא גיי. יש להן חברים, ואף אחד לא מדבר אליי. זה משעמם..

מה "boyfriend" בעברית? זה "בן זוג"?
But official statistics show that even though black people make up a small minority of the population, they commit the majority of the crime?

Also ameribro if you really are interested in Judaism, you could always read up on it. I'm sure there are lots of English books about it
Literally sounds like arse
>tfw glorious Lithuanian Jew

you're basically russit

>he doesn't resort to calling any jew who disagrees with his political views a smolani boged
lmaoing @ u

בן זוג yes, but you can use חבר/ה aswell.

it's more useful because you can say you have no friends and no gf at the same time

>russit
he is a Russit? as in the Russian language?
stop talking your cringey hebrew please.

>But official statistics show that even though black people make up a small minority of the population, they commit the majority of the crime?

a lot of them live in low income areas in the middle of the city, the culture in that area regardless of what ethnicity you are can shape you into a bad person. I went to school with a large "diverse" white population (people with frenchy, german, irish, nord, slav ancestory), lots of Native Americans, mexicans, and a handful of blacks and asians. I don't recall there being any fights apart from a handful involving relationships. I don't think people saw color as much as they do in Europe or areas of the world

'sup jewboys. Conscripts present at this hour?

People often think I am a slav because of my skin tone and hair, but I wouldn't say I'm Russian in particular
Oh wow that's amazing, It's like an /r9k/ meme
Hispanics are also poor but even though they commit a lot of crime, they commit far less than black people and try to get jobs.

It has nothing to do with low income and everything to do with culture. Black people drop out of college the most, have the most single mothers as well as the most abortions, and are infamous for being welfare leeches.

If you want to fix black Americans, you need change their culture

The only one causing division is Miri Regev and her ilk.

t. Bennett voter.

litwaks are no Russians, my friend
they are the real Aschkenasen

what did she do/say wrong?

She's the one who keeps race baiting.

elaborate
what races?

She literally went to war with Galgalatz, claiming they don't broadcast enough Mizrahi music (ignoring the fact that the Israeli radio, especially outsize the army stations, is full of it) while in reality they broadcast all kinds of music. And she still keeps this war with them and it just looks pathetic. And she keeps whining that every criticism of her is "racism".

You have specific army radio stations in Israel? What makes them different from normal stations?

>new year of 5776
>still no gf

Nothing really. Except Galgalatz broadcasts according to soldiers' requests.

What do you call the road between Lebanon and Israel?

unban noam chomsky right now

Oh cool, feels good to be a true Ashkenazi then.

What about Polish Jews?
Idk. Maybe you are right, but the fact that single motherhood and employment in black communities has gotten worse since the 1960s definitely shows that there is something wrong there without segregation being a factor
>new year of 5776
>still no friends
I listen to that one a lot. Isn't it also called galei tzahal?

The Northern Border.

Galgalatz is a daughter station of Galatz (galei tzahal)

Just asking out of curiosity. Just want to know how our terms differ from yours.
Nothing classified.

Really? Thats it? What was your speciality when you served? I'm not lebanese nor yank btw.

Nothing special. Just did some office work.

Oh my bad, I was being stupid
Hypothetically if I went to tzahal and made aliyah, what job would they likely give me? I'm 19

Depends on your skills and physical shape. But don't expect much because IDF bureaucracy is retarded.

How do you like living in Israel ? Is it a pleasant place to live ? What is it like getting a job or going to university there ?

Actually 18 but turning 19 soon
I'm pretty short and very skinny but I used to be really fit at the beginning of the year.

I'd be fine at whatever as long as it's not something stupid. I've had experience shooting before, I can cook, I've won a few public speaking competitions and my English is pretty good (I got one of the highest scores for it in my grade).

We call it technical road.
Were you never positioned up north?

This

What's it like living in Iceland? How cold does it usually get in the winter and how do you not get incredibly depressed? I am thinking about maybe moving there since I know the positives but I want to know the negatives.

Honestly I have no idea. You can't really expect anything from the IDF. I was originally supposed to be in the cyber unit of intelligence but bureaucracy fucked everything up.

Never

Depends. Tel Aviv and Haifa are western and generally good places to live in. The periphery is shit. We have some good universities. Getting a job can be pretty hard.

I fell to the eternal jew and bought some eternal jew wavers from osem
from the looks of it they are just called
"wafers"

I wanted to share some pics with you but I don't want to be snatched by S13 lel.

would you guys let a french canadian in?

>How do you like living in Israel ?

Quite a lot, as someone who has lived in France/Switzerland, it's much better for my type of personality. The people feel a lot more 'real' and down to Earth here.

> Is it a pleasant place to live

Depends. It's one of those countries where your standard of living/living experience changes drastically with your income. You'll experience a very different Israel if you live in a shithole or a settlement or whatever as opposed to the center (Tel-Aviv & friends) area.

> What is it like getting a job or going to university there ?

'bout the same as everywhere else

Damn that sucks dude, sound rough... If I go I'll just have to hope for the best
Was it nice? I sometimes eat those peanut butter chips

Sure

kek

well yah they were good

also how was losing to Japan last wc

You know there was a case few weeks ago when an American kid killed 2 of his comrads because he was fooling around with his hand grenade while on patrol.
He was 19yo I think. I don't understand how idf lets jews from all over the world serve.

I think dual citizens can easily get exempt from service if they want.

It was absolutely hilarious. I've never seen people so buttblasted before, and the best part was that I was a mega weeb so I kept speaking in Japanese to piss them off further
Yeah but that's Americans. SA Jews are a lot harder, white people in general who live here go through shit

>and the best part was that I was a mega weeb so I kept speaking in Japanese to piss them off further
Make Aliyah, we need more weebs in Israel. With more weebs we can defeat the arsim and normies.

I like the way you think

Guess the country.

how easy is it to fuck american sluts in tlv?

Arsim should be gassed desu

Don't think it would be pretty hard. Look for them in nightclubs.

Sounds like a plan

Protip: It shares a border with certain country with obsession with mutilating little kids genitals, and the trash seen in picture is only slightly above average quantity.
Local thumb rule goes: Trash can is on the left and right side of the road.

gas the kikes race war now

Gas yourselves.

I still feel horrible about not being allowed to enter Israel. It really was a traumatic experience. I somehow felt like a criminal, yet I never ever did anything wrong, I just wanted to visit your country. ;_;

>Lebanon

I have no stock in this thread since I'm not Jewish, but Muslims are fucking cancer and if all were gone tomorrow the world would be a better place.

why were you not allowed?

Why are you not allowed in?

All kuffar have stock ITT.

You should join ISIS then.

Rannsaka dig själv.

They wouldn't tell me. They said security reasons and they still say that, won't give me more info. A little hard to know what I did wrong if they won't give me an explanation.

My parents are from Iran. Does that make it clearer?

Are you visibly brown? our airport security is very strict with letting terrorists onto airplanes.

Äru dum i huvudet eller?

Why do you throw your trash everywhere disgusting filthy sub-human untermench sand-nigger? God I hate you.

Gas the Pakis, race war now
Kek Lebanon is a shithole

>TFW PROBABLY CANT VISIT ISRAEL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DONT THINK IM ALLOWED TO TRAVEL

bad feel

Olive skinned. I would say very light brown. I'm of of the paler spectrum of middle easterners, or so people say at least.

Why can't you travel?

Shouldn't you be in Cred Forums right now sliding threads or whatever those faggots call it?

Need to ask lawyer, I don't think I'm able to rn but not sure

You have Internet in the bunker,Nasrallah?

Did you commit a crime of some sort?

No, I'm posting by drawing the letters in the mud and then the magical sky fairy makes it happen.

Allegedly

fucking wagekek

What exactly happened?

What have you been "accused" of and is the trial going on now or have you already gotten punished?

שנה טובה
>tfw I didn't hear the shofar this year because I was at work
Oh boy