SOUTH BRAZILIANS ARE DESTROYING /LUSO/

SOUTH BRAZILIANS ARE DESTROYING /LUSO/
I WANT THEM OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples
cmjornal.pt/opiniao/colunistas/rui-moreira/detalhe/lisboa-181--porto-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wadda didi min bai dis

The monkey fetishist is a dumb paulista.

South Brazilians are a 100% white Germanic peoples

You prefer north brasilians?

>white Brazilians
>Destroying shit
Huehuehue, right?

*taca uma banana*

é um bando de criança fã do Felipe Neto, posta umas mulheres nuas lá que fica de boasw

Dayummmm...

I'm reporting you, I hope you get banned
MODS MODS MODS, this bastard is spamming /luso/ for many days now
Please, get rid of him

thanks

Mods please, they're spamming this every day and they keep making monkey threads and talking about Brazilian genocide on /luso/. This is very serious and I already reported to the federal police because it's out of control and this is a blue board!

>>peoples
that proxy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples
Monkey.

O sul é o meu país

South brazilians are germans, pure white, no drop of any blood other than teutonic. Too bad the germans don't care about them but they are brothers.

BRASIL IS WHITE

South Germzil é o meu país.

O sú é o meu paíche

O sú é o meu paíche. Eu sou branco e alemão

Fucking southies...

/luso/ was the only general I liked on Cred Forums and now they ruined it.
I'll just leave this website. I'm feeling bad and what they're doing here is disgusting.

it's only some of them spamming monkeys, just report and ignore

report and ignore

So Brazil's south is essentially Portugal's north, full of obnoxious faggots with an undeserved superiority complex?

Except for the fact that the truly obnoxious faggots in Lisbon, and notice how I don't say Alentejo for example which we actually like, keep pulling stunts like these on almost a monthly basis: cmjornal.pt/opiniao/colunistas/rui-moreira/detalhe/lisboa-181--porto-5

I'd say that the fact that we share a country with you lisbon fags is enough to deserve it