Only after 2 months

Only after 2 months....
I finally be out of the house and gain my own place

Make up MY OWN PLACE!
I WILL RENT A GORGEOUS ROOM DESU!

Never going to happen, just go and drink thy woes away.

Do you know the reason why I don't play in ilbe anymore?

Because of fucking disgusting cursing korean people like you.

Fucking kill yourself. you're a typical dick sucking korean.

I will rent my room and will rape and behead your mother in the room

I born as korean,

And I hate korean.
Fuck you. Shove smelly kimchi up in your mom's anus on purpose to make it smell more awful

what's so difficult about getting your own place? living with your parents is comfy desu

There There, it will be alright, look on the bright side, if you attended university you can probably get a job in the west, probably get something larger than an apartment.

>to /r/nofap we go

My father is an alcoholic desu.

>this thread

>what's so difficult about getting your own place?
FUCKING FIRST WORLD PRIVILEGE

Sorry desu but I can't find any bright color when I see your mom's pussy desu

so are pretty much all working age Koreans

O shit. m8.

Sorry for my 패드립 I thought you were the korean poster above you

But though I am self ethnic hating korean So your mom's pussy color is deep brown desu.

That Depression, does mommy and daddy not let you download VPN?

your cunt was richer than mine a hundred years ago, then you went full JUST.

also Korea is technically first world

It's quite alright, besides, I'm an expat.
I apologise as-well. No harm done eh?

>your cunt was richer than mine a hundred years ago, then you went full JUST.
I blame everyone but myself.

So are you agreeing that My mention that typical korean tend to curse someone With no reason?

I hate fucking koreans usually, All the fucking Things they do is just cursing about other people' future

Especially people who got nothing else but only young age. Like me
Seriously annoying desu

Oh yes, typical cursing, unsubtle staring at you like you're scum if your foreign, that is until you open your bloody wallet to pay something and they see what's inside, then it's all smiles and respectful bows.

I miss the UK - You were treated like scum because everyone was viewed as such.

That grandma is looking gorgeous. Dutch m8.
What's her name?

you can literally live in a cardboard box all year round without giving a fuck

Can't understand any words from you desu. You write confusing words.

Although you whine about racism or not, In my personal opinion I've always thought that We- Chink kinds are treated not so bad comparing other minorities.

Are you a korean?

Proxy japs again?

U r a NEET kim

u will never get ur own place, keep dream gook

Kristen Stewart. An actress mostly known for the Twillight series. She was in Café Society too, which is actually a gopd movie. Pic related

I'm appointed to work in a factory in following october.5

I will get paid 150$ each day working 12 hours

Nope, a British expat, far more subtle in the east, which is better than other places when you think about it, though it gets annoying if you are going to point and stare at least refrain from doing it while I'm in front of you.

Also, what's with putting desu in every post?

What? What are you saying about the bloody wallet paying something stories?

I can't understand any reality you are saying. I was not talking about that.

Probably It's because you're paying for a korean chick. That would be the reason why the chick is giving you smile and fully respectful bow.

As far I know, There is no such racism in korea aiming British.

It's just you're interpreting our face as cynical because we have small emotionless eyes

And desu putting 'desu' in my sentence desu is pretty desu bloody desu cute desu.

For the most part, Korea is a nice place, except for the work hours, Jesus did you people even sleep?
Those corner stores are active around the clock.

>I will get paid 150$ each day working 12 hours

how is that legal?

That's just normal in korea desu.

Idk about actual work like which is done in compony, But stores always being light-on is some good thing isn't it? I like it.

It's actually getting paid pretty much in here :DD
I used to work 14 hours and get paid only 90$ before

>working 12 hours

I'm rather surprised that someone who has to put himself into a factory for employmet actually has an English skill to communicate with foreigners in Cred Forums, and even that he knows the board. What degrees or licenses do you own?

I know that feel, OP. Tomorrow I will be moving to my own place. Feels fucking great desu.

Is that a compliment senpai? Thanks

I'm just a nerd who usually work in labor workplace. With highschool diploma which I gained one year ago from school.

Working 12 hours may sounds so awful to you, But It's actually not so big deal.
As you may know, Most of korean students are accustomed to be left in school till late night maybe till 10pm.

I actually remained school till 9pm since when middle school years. If we count only staying hours it's 13 hours in school a day.

This is just normal life mood in korea. I guess maybe at least 50% of koreans are doing 12 hours of work.

But though the work I currently do, even it's 12hours working I am quite satisfied.

It can be just over with 8hours of work but Only if I do 2hours more, I am getting paid 1.5times of my original pay. It's a proper wage desu :)
No feeling like being a work slave, I will just quit after gathering moneys for 2 months

Congraturation polski lad.
I just wish I could nurture my own thing in my rent room. It would be fucking great.

How old are you?

25. Finished Uni last year in June. Started working since December, managed to save up some money. The main reason to move is that I have to drive 150 km both ways just to get to work. after 10 months of spending 15+ hours on driving/working each and every day I will finally have some time for myself after work is done.

Only two months.. I will endure for that.
To ejaculate my sperm in my glorious rent room's window

Godspeed you glorious bastard.

>With highschool diploma which I gained one year ago from school.
If it doesn't bother you, could you tell me why you dropped out of the school?

I didn't drop out of the school. I just graduated it.
But I failed to get into decent university in the entrance exam.

Now I'm planning to go to university abroad with my own earned money. But renting a room is first step though

Why do you want to move out from your parents' house?
Plus, there are free universities in Europe. If your English is good, I think it mustn't be too hard opportunity for you.

Free university for foreign students? idk. I wish it could be true.
Thank your for informing that though, It only I can make up some money for that, I would feel very nice.

As I wrote above, My father is serious alcoholic. I can't literally do fucking nothing Because his alcoholic swearing shouting during all the fucking midnight stirs my fucking mind.

When I work in the coming date, I will be working using dormitory. So at least no worry for feeling crazy hearing my father's alcoholic shouting

>man from the right

She's in Hollywood, what did you expect?

Sure I wanna be educated. I used to feel quite miserable coming back to home being totally exhausted after shitty laborwork.

Some people tell that not to put bad stigma on laborwork, But actually it makes your life firm forever in that shitty machine-like labor work.

No value and no any creativity just fucking moving your body and be sweat and sometimes getting swearing from boss that's all about laborwork.

After that's over, I turn into my house and my father is fucking drunk. And stares at me with annoyed eyes.

Every fucking day I felt very worried that someday I might be turn into like him. Hearing his swearing sound I felt like I am going to be the same with him.

I don't want my life firm like this. I don't want to be remained as an alcoholic with loose staring eyes. I don't wanna get divorced and swear at my children as the same.

When I get done two months of the laborwork,
I will just rent my room and will independently live, will never contact with my family no more.

>shitty laborwork.
the words you mean are 'manual labour' since labour and work mean the same thing.