What does Cred Forums think of Georgia?

What does Cred Forums think of Georgia?

To clarify; I'm talking about the country, not the American state.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_IV_of_Georgia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–93)
youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
tema.ru/eng/travel/kavkazetnoexp-2/#vladikavkaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their new flag is much better than their old one.

pretty shit country desu. Always clinging to their history and culture but contributing literally nothing to the present world.

Just like Greeks lol

They make great wine

Piss off.

finnbro knows whats up

They should pay for all the shit they've done to abkhazians.

last i checked the "abkhazians" dragged out georgian members of the parliament and executed them in the street.

says the russian

წატი შენი წამპალი კარგის მუტელიც მოვტყან

I think it's a great Christian country that needs assistance from being destroyed by Russia

gaumarjos

We pay a lot to chechens. Why shouldn't georgians do that?

That's where ugly, inbred, low IQ, manlet Turk rape babies live.

Only after you bombed them into submission.

They have weird handwriting and everyones name ends with vili. Sakashvili, Osmanishtishvili, MilliVanilli?
I don't know much about them.

Who are "they"? Abkhazians are Georgian too

Really makes the old hamster wheel spin in the cranium.

'Murrica is literally the arsehole of the world. Poor Jew cucks.

Georgians bombed Sukhumi. What's your point?

>reposting from yesterday's thread

God-tier history, their culture seems really based as well (their traditional music, costumes, dances, food, obsession with wine, etc. are great). Their language sounds decent, though it allegedly is quite difficult. Their alphabet is God-tier. Their country allegedly looks unbelievably beautiful, both because of the Caucasus mountains and because of a fuckton of old monasteries and churches which are a thousand years old.

It's just a shame that they've had such hard times in the last 25 years. Thanks to Russia, they've been literally genocided and ethnically cleansed in two of their own regions, and now R*ssia controls them. But who knows, some day maybe they'll get it back.

Other than that, I think David the Builder is one of my favorite rulers in all of human history. Seriously, just check him out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_IV_of_Georgia

Interesting to visit but they have that mountain nigger approach to women and anything that doesn't coincide with their embarrassingly strong Christian values.

Also they cant drive for shit and make fun of you for wearing a seatbelt. But the food (I mean basic ingredients like breads, fruit and vegetables) is like nothing you probably ever tasted before in Finland. The wine is absolutely superb as well.

They should give independence to abkhazia and south ossetia.

Oh yes, the old epic early 90's Georgian airpower.

>Abkhazians are Georgian too
They would disagree. I've been in Sukhumi twice in 00's and saw what you did to them.

My friends had a gun pulled on them in abkhazia. They also said it epitomises all the ugly aspects of russia.

Does it matter if destruction and death was caused by air strikes or artillery?

?????

>1,820 civilians killed (Abkhaz claim)

>20,000-30,000 Civilians killed, also known as the massacres of Georgians in Abkhazia
>200,000–250,000 ethnic Georgians displaced

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Abkhazia_(1992–93)

>visiting georgia
>ever
dumb nigger

The extent of the destruction matters if you're comparing what Russia did in Chechnya to what Georgia did in Sokhumi.

I was there, it was great.

When will (You) pay for the shit you've done?

They are delusional morons, Abkhazians who considered themselves Georgian got kicked out.
>I've been in Sukhumi twice in 00's and saw what you did to them.
Yes, I personally raped 100 abkhazian babies and crucified 6million Abkhazians.

But we pay for our mistakes. Sukhumi is still full of ruins.

If you're the right Brit I'm pretty sure you and I talked about Georgia last year, a while before I went there.
I too had to stop in the middle of the road due to herds of cattle blocking the road.

Calm down edgelord, it's pretty interesting and would go again

Stop role playing as a cuckhold leaf faggot

Why do you look like some anime character?

But I am litteraly paying. My taxes goes to Chechnya.

Whom are trying to fool, vata? p*tin pays to kadyrka for loyalty, once p*tin gone, we'll have new war in chechnya

Georgia is a joke.
First they produce the Stalin, then they genocide Abkhazia. Absolutely insane bigots

The self hating Georgian is a faggot. Stop shitting on your own country in every Georgian thread.

Looks like a beautiful country but a total shithole at the same time.

reminds me more of this
youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

this

>interesting
what?
gommieblocks and a bunch of churches?

We should just let them go. Build the wall and all that shit, you know.

would georgians consider themselves european?

>They should give independence to abkhazia and south ossetia.

Uhhh you don't even know how South Ossetia was formed, do you? It has been traditionally inhabited by Georgians, and it always has been a part of Georgian states. Ossetians lived there only after 17th century when the Georgian king let Ossetian migrators from the north of Caucasus settle in the region.

Now that you're going to mention "Georgia attacked South Ossetia first" meme, it's a no brainer that shelling Georgian towns for numerous times and thinking it can get away with it is not a good idea.

I'm georgian and yea, culturally i think we're pretty european

kek
that's oddly resembling

I didn't know georgia existed until i started visiting Cred Forums a few years ago

No, Caucasus is Siberian.

Like most of eastern Europe it's a gorgeous country with beautiful and friendly people plagued by poverty

I took a trip a few years ago. Went to Romania, Ukraine, Russia, and Georgia

Hopefully things get better for them and others

And what about Ossetians? Georgians withdrawed almost 100,000 Ossetians from their homes, killed a lot of innocent people. And all the shit happened because of Gamsakhurdia, who literally claimed that they should be wiped out, shouldn't be allowed to have more than 2 children and that South Ossetian Autonomy should exist no more.

But now you ignore all that shit and claim that it were we who started the war and killed some poor Karvels. What a hypocricy.

Georgians, respond. Let's clarify our relationships.

t. Butthurt Ossetian in this thread.

>"Georgia attacked South Ossetia first"
that reminds me of the dumb "Serbia attacked Kosovo" argument

It makes no sense, how can you attack your own territory? If suddenly terrorists spring up in some corner of Canada and attack the police and government presence there, it makes perfect sense for the Canadian military to intervene, it's within its own borders for fuck's sake. It's not "Canada attacking".

I have Georgian tea

every fucking georgian thread ends with up with this muh shitbkhazia/ossetia argument

fuck off no one cares

Well, you have decent food. And decent mountains. And Batumi has a nice sea. Even we in Ossetia appreciate you for that, although we almost hate you for your propaganda and genocidal plans upon us.

>Ossetians from their homes
We never went to Iran and touched Ossetians there.

I'm bisexual

Nah, relaxed culture, people offering to share a bottle of chacha at random just because you're a dourist (and they like you even more when you say you're from Lithuania), drinking beer and watching the sun set on the black sea coast, mountains, svaneti, hospitable people, tasty (albeit overrated) food, drowning vodka for breakfast (and toasting to absolutely everything) then driving (that's right) to visit a mountainside monastery. It's just a fun country, even moreso when you hitchhike everywhere.

ტკვენი დედა კი ვეცეცი

Seriously, i rarely see a Georgian thread and if i see one people talk about the wars

wtf?I hate moldova now!

funniest thing is that you see russians as your loyal defenders and savoirs or some shit
let's see how that plays out for you guys and your "country"

kek just noticed that.

How do you not get shit on for looking like a such a faggot. are you Lithuanian? do you even worship Perkunas?

>fuck off no one cares
Recognize us and we will fuck off forever.

>We never went to Iran and touched Ossetians there.
Nice joke, I really appreciated it. Now can you say something serous?

At least unlike you Russians never forbidded our language and never forced us to call ourselves Russian. I know my country is a shithole, Tskhinvali isn't ever rebuilt right now, but at least it still exists.

>I'm bisexual
I imagine you explaining the concept to svanetians and laugh to myself.

I haven't told the more crucial historical fact yet. Lenin is to be blamed for the root of seperation of South Ossetia from Georgia. Ossetians were the only ethincial groups in the Caucausus who didn't resist the Bolsheviks. As a reward he created an autonomous republic for them, which should have included only North Ossetia of Russia. But he added South Ossetia too, therefore creating the starting point of the future conflicts.

>serous
serious*

How did you like it m8 ? Where did you go ? What was good, what was bad ?

>Nice joke, I really appreciated it. Now can you say something serous?
It was a joke, but a factual one. go back to Iran faggot.
also nobody gives a shit about your shitty meme region, stop shilling on every thread, no one is going to apologize to you, 6 gorillion ossetians never died either, fuck off you kike attention whore.

I'm not lithuanian but I lived there and travelled to Gruzija with lithuanians

Because I really did that. Also,
>embarrassingly strong Christian values.

Georgians are Basques of Caucasus.

suprisingly accurate if I'm honest

არჩევნებზე მიდიხართ?

>I am from the country of Georgia

seriously wtf lmao

>I am from the country of Alabama

I heard Georgian cuisine is very good

pls post some delicious Georgian dishes Georgianon

Leaving out these, who do you see as your friends?

>why yes, I am a part of the Russian Federation

fuck i just lost my shit

>It was a joke, but a factual one. go back to Iran faggot.
Ossetians never lived in Iran. That's the only reply I can give you.

>stop shilling on every thread
You're right, I'm shilling in every Georgia-related thread. That's because you guys are shilling against Russia and Ossetia as well for the last 20 years everythere you can. So what I am doing is literally just a drop in the sea.

>Posts osetian pies

გონია რო coup მოვხდება?

who's the popular candidate? bidzina? i'm very out of touch with georgian politics

Um, they have literally nothing in common to be honest.

Are you the same Russian above that said they are from Ossetia ?

How is it there ? No offense, but aside from somewhere at war I've always thought of Ossetia as literally the most depressing place in the world, even worse than Transnistria. Is that unfair ?

Yleze mkidia archevnebi mara rame meme kandidats minda mivce xma

Georgian people are fucking retarded (mostly of the older generation who grew up in soviet time) People are still voting for that dumbass bidzina who literally bought Georgian land and gave a small piece of land to Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

I grew up in Kabarda. Georgian wine is real good, Caucasian grapes are incredibly sweet, and their script is fantastic. Wish chechens and dags were more like you guys.

რავი რას გაიგებ ერთი ამათი დედაც მოვტყან
ჩემი გჯერა?!
bidzina and misha both are almost certain to grab some seats, others are mostly meme parties doubtful if they clear the minimum.
hopefully this shit fest will end after the elections and won't escalate.
მეც მაგას ვფიქრობ ან დიდ ყლეს დავახატავ ბიულეტენს, ჯერ ვერ გადავწყვიტე.

Too lazy to look up images.

ხაჭაპური
ლობიანი
კუბდარი
საცივი
ხინკალი
ღომი
ელარჯი
მჭადი
ფხალი
ნიგვზიანი ბადრიჯანი
ხაბიზგინა
ხარჩო
შქმერული

Here's some off the top of my head. Google them.

me ra vici, პეგებზე მკიდია, მაინტს არ ვსხოვროპ საკარტველოსჰი.

მანდეთ რა ხდება? პლანი იშოვება?

Lariani chamiricxe acharaze

oh sweet jesus kubdari looks so fucking good

გწელკან ჰოლანდიასჰი

No he is not, but I am still here :)

Well, every unrecognized state which has no foreign investitions and international relationships is a depressing place, that's quite obvious. South Ossetia is still in ruins and half of the money Russians sent to rebuild it were stolen by corrupted officials.

It wouldn't be like that if not all of these wars though.

Post georgian qts

>investicija
>investitions
:3 :3

Investment* m8. Wait, are you from the south or the north ? What are the main differences ?

tema.ru/eng/travel/kavkazetnoexp-2/#vladikavkaz

I love Georgia (Sakartvelo, as they told me). I have been in Tbilisi and Kazbegi year ago. It was fantastic. Your landscapes, hospitality culture, your women. I hope some day all our conflicts will be done. Wish you luck, it's a shame that our part of Caucasus such russofobic wild shithole

Oh, sorry, my English is still pretty shitty. I'll work on it :)

>Wait, are you from the south or the north ? What are the main differences ?
I live in the North, but my parents are from the South. I visit it quite often though.
Actually the main difference is the border :) It's basically the same people and country, although they speak different dialects. That's why South Ossetians always say they wish to join Russia - they tend to reunite with their Northern brethren.

>And all the shit happened because of Gamsakhurdia, who literally claimed that they should be wiped out, shouldn't be allowed to have more than 2 children and that South Ossetian Autonomy should exist no more.

Gamsakhurdia was a bit crazy but he didn't do any of that. Give me proof that he wanted to limit Ossetian families to 2 children and I may take you seriously.

Your English seems fine m80

their food is great, but most dishes take skill to make right
love me some chahokhbili

most their wines are too sweet for me taste, and usually cost too much for their quality in russia, people only buy it for hurr soviet nostalgia

>I'm talking about the country, not the American state.
both are american states

I wish Old World Georgia was a state. American cuisine could use a great addition.

this

Georgians are bro-tier. If you disagree, you are butthurt Russian or Abkhazian.

Reminder that Caucasians are sand niggers.

There are no sand here, most of our genes are native, Iranians and Turkish are our rape babies.
but they also have admixures from red sea/horn of Africa, southwest Asia while we lack those.

we're on top and sandniggers are at the bottom, must mean that we are whitest

ზდ ბრატვა

ინაშვილმა რო არჩევნები მოიგოს მაგარი დაგვენძრევა.

მაგრად ბრატცი, წავედი დავიძინო.

>Never been to Osetia and thinks that it's their cuisine
Srsly wtf, why do russians thinks that it's Osetian? Ive been to Vladikavkaz and there are literally no pies that can be called unique and gramma i was staying with told me that it's not their cuisine

I mean their owner of a place where i stopped

I think that georgia is a great country with a really nice folk. Ive never seen a bad georgian or a stupid one. Their cuisine is also great ofc

>there are literally no pies that can be called unique
What?
They have nothing in common with Georgian cousin, only their concepr is similar.

And that user actually meant something like "he asked me to post Georgian dishes but I will post Ossetian pies in order to troll him". At least I think he did so.

>I mean their owner of a place where i stopped
>gramma i was staying with told me that it's not their cuisine

It's impossible. Pies are the sacred food in Ossetian paganism, no one could tell you something like that.

I mean it's called ossetian like french fries called french,thats all

Believe me or not but it is what it is

Shit, I got here just in time. Getting my popcorn.

>Give me proof that he wanted to limit Ossetian families to 2 children and I may take you seriously.
They started to discuss this in Georgian press since the 1988. Unfortunately I don't have any scans of these publications. But they actually exist.

Thank you, m8 :)

Im sorry guys, it was mistaken, mb it wasnt so popular in 80's thats why i thought it doesnt exist.

ii know their top exportation are ISIS terrorist and russian rebels

Why can't it just be called Gruzia?