Where were you

When the last bastion of Europe against the muslim onslaught had fallen?

Our referendum against importing migrants by the thousands had failed. The European Union will punish us without mercy for our insolence. For daring to go against them and their insane rhetoric that leads us all to certain doom.

There's no hope left. This is the beginning of a new Dark Age.

>mfw

We're apparently letting in 3000 Syrian refugees. Yet another bastion of European people falling apart.

Poland is still around, and showing signs that this shit ain't gonna be tolerated. Europe will be saved by the bydlos

Hungarians have pretty good PR in Poland

I wonder if someone would adopt me there

Oh, if only their language wasn't so...slavic

Oh yeah, forgot that magyar is a special snowflake language. What actually happened with the referendum though?

Not enough attendance i guess, which is not surpirsing at all, the referendum was retarded and just political move by Orban, he is shifting attention away from his thefts on ebul refugees

It's not that special... we're related to Finns and Estonians. Also some tribes in Russia near the Ural mountains. And maybe Samoyeds.

>What actually happened with the referendum though?
Only about 45% of the people went to vote. That means it is invalid and non binding, no matter what people voted for. If it had actually passed we could've put it into law, or even our constitution that we refuse to accept forced EU quotas about migrants and we wouldn't have had to import any of them.
Now we can't.. This is a disaster.

too many cucks

I can't wait for the 3000 pakis

>3000

Try 30.000. There's no upper limit once they start distributing them across Europe

Hah, dark ages. They are cheaper than you and those who are to blame for refugees will not be punished. And they are not only jews.

>tfw Europe hates Catholics
>nowhere to flee

unsettling desu

America still likes them, with the influx of hispanics we'll be more catholic than ever.

Goa or Pondicherry.

>30.000 is the worst he can imagine

Oh my sweet summer child.

>1526
lel

Europeans have nowhere to flee.

Maybe we could colonize Antarctica, building thriving homes filled with flora and fauna under domed cities? What with global warming accelerating, we could build our future there!

45 percent of the people voted, 95 percent of them said no. Nothing is lost.

Imagine the poor bastards who travelled thousands kilometres, risking their lives, paying shitload of moneys to smugglers, only to get to Germany or Sweden, and then getting send to fucking Hungary. Or even worse, the Balkans.

>Imagine the poor bastards

Only the conditions of the referendum stated there should be 50% to count it. Won't stop Orban, and I hope he sticks it to Merkel. Germans destroyed Europe twice and now they aim to finish it off for good.

Lel no roman Catholics have fallen in numbers. They are at 20% of the population

>Germans destroyed Europe twice
good meme

It doesn't matter, 95% said no. That's practically unanimous, it's essentially impossible that the rest of the population voting would change that result, and this forces and legitimises Orban to stop the migrants.

Trips confirm you're a filthy spic

Go back to your pedophile-cult worshiping shithole

why the fuck is the referendum turnout so low?

Seriously, can't people get off their asses and just go vote?

Do they even wanna settle in Hungary? No offence just curious.

Though it is popular to shame us Eastern Euros for being less weathly than Western Euros, we're still among the top compared to the rest of the world.

Our crime rates are on a Western Euro level, our education system is doing okay, we have free healthcare and peace. From a person who comes from the third world,even our "shitholes" seem quite attractive - that is, if they aren't interested only in government handouts and welfare.

kill yourself

Actually no, I'm an OG spic
>t. potatonigger catholic

~50% is not t-that bad, r-right?

it most certainly is

Good news. Common sense wins, even in eastern Europe.

Nazis are loud, but aren't the majority.

Uhhh no.

Catholics are like 20% and falling.

Also, most are going atheist.

(You)

(you lose) :^)

We're okay with them, but Evangelicalism and Mormonism will still dominate the religious scene here, especially as the less fanatic sects fall to Atheism.

>45%
You only had one job...

>mfw when we had referendum about ukraine
>turnout was 1% over the minimum at 31%

devilish

Most of them just go back to bring protestants our convert to protestant

>32% of people voting about ukraine

surprisingly high

From what i've seen most of them are economic migrants aiming for Germoney and Sweden. Those that actually are refugees will be the the ones accepting the distribution so probably much smaller number than the planned quota.
Crime rates are probably lower in Eastern Europe compared to West.

Thanks for giving the Russian trolls more ammo
>see, the europeans don't want ukraine in europe haha putin is a master chess player

who the fuck cares about ukraine

why would people vote about them

It's a big ass country that stands between civilisation and Russia.

it's their problem, not ours

I can't wait until every European country is 20% brown. Maybe they'll also change the languages too so they become easier to learn or creolify in a way that there's a one European language

They will never get malta.

You guys get brits every spring, I would call that a fate worse than death

you're already arabic lmao

>Crime rates are probably lower in Eastern Europe compared to West.
Yeah, because all your criminals come to Western Europe to rob us since there's nothing to steal in your impoverished shitholes

You are 6 hours away from Ukraine

Convert them(by force)

Yeah, and from Malawi as well. What's your point?

I'm happy that hate didn't prevail in Hungary. Good job, guys!

Mah nigga

Referendum or no referendum, it's not like Orban just gonna accept the refugees in Hungary.
R- Right?...

Works for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>From what i've seen most of them are economic migrants aiming for Germoney and Sweden
I wish that was true. Then they'd run back to those countries hastening the fall of the European Union, literally the most corrupt organization after the UN. But if it's not migrants, then we will be overrun by gypsies.

We seriously need to consider our options.

right, without stutter speaking

>the fall of the European Union

>what is the Brexit

It's already begun.

Christian spirit in europe is fucking dead. Not only that, but people see crusades as an attack on islam and feel the need to repent for it, instead of it being a response to the war arabs/muslims have been waging on Christians since they stepped out of the desert.

The fall of the EU is not an unprobable thing per se, however it will most likely sink into insignificance

there's still plenty of Catholic bastions left, problem is that they're mostly shitholes

That acting like ostrich=retarded

>muh Brexit
They haven't even officially started it yet.

Why do you like the EU so much? They are pissing all over us without even having the courtesy of calling it rain.

Simply put: apart from the free trade and movement, the EU actually makes the countries in it relevant on the world stage (or at least it's trying with various success). If you seriously think Hungary will do much better standing on its own, then you're a fool.

stop talking to that "refugees welcome" retard
and he wants ukraine in eu as well

>"refugees welcome"
I never even implied anything like that
>he wants ukraine in eu as well
also I never said anything about that
the fuck is wrong with you? are you a serb or something?

They will come here and all of them will leave in a year so i dont care about the referendum.

There are things more valuable than free trade and mere trinkets.

The EU is systematically selling the European people out to the Burgers and their corporations who use their media to slowly brainwash us into forgetting our culture and languages for their diluted diarrhea they dare calling entertainment.

serb because of what? ukraine brings only problems, fuck them.
you can have free trade and movement without being cucked by eu, and eu doesnt make anyone relevant on world stage except uk, france and germany and they only do as americans and their jewish masters command them

>the Burgers and their corporations who use their media to slowly brainwash us into forgetting our culture and languages

>they only do as americans and their jewish masters command them

The problem is that Germans are trying to force obligatory quotas. Like - 2 million migrants come to the EU this year, so 300K goes here, 100K goes there, next year 1 million comes to the EU so 150K goes here, 50K goes there etc. etc.

Thanks! :3

Wonder how the Ukrainians must have felt after the Dutch no.

What exactly would happen if the referendum succeeded?

Poland, frances one true ally

the same as now
constitution changed to deny quotas

>Germans will finally ruin Europe beyond repair.
Europe could recover from two world wars but not this shit, fuck Germany.