This is Serbia

This is Serbia.

Serbia is a country with about $5,000 USD per capita. This is considerably less than countries like Equatorial Guinea, an African country with an average IQ in the 70s. This is less than Botswana. This is less than Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. This is less than Namibia, Peru, and Thailand. This is less than Libya, the Dominican Republic, and Jordan.

Do we think of them as developed? As first world? Why? Botswana is a more developed and richer country than Serbia. Do we think this just because they're geographically in Europe? Can we stop fooling ourselves by acting like countries like this are first world? I mean this in the modern colloquial sense, not the Cold War sense.

Yet even the poorest of Serbian villages is better than all of America will ever be.

p comfy desu :DDDDDDD

>Equatorial Guinea, an African country with an average IQ in the 70s.
It's actually 59 or 58 IIRC, literally the smallest average out of all surveyed countries.

fuck off muslim shill, real american christians support brave delije who cleanse europa from balija...

?

Real American christians couldn't point Serbia on a map.

Serbia is a good place, good alcohol and good music

WTF! i love Serbia now!

Is that why you moved from your country?

Brazil tries so hard ;_;

>Serbia is a country with about $5,000 USD per capita

They still have higher wages than Russians. Not bad at all.

nah, m8

yeah but if they were actually educated about the war in the 90's and who was fighting who (cetniks were our allies in WW2) then they would have beeen against the bombings that helped a bunch of wannabe arische german cock sucking slavs and some muslim facist scum they would have supported Srbija gladly during 1990's

You have old data dude

I highly doubt that 2bh, given that 70 is the cutoff for mental retardation. I'd doubt it far more if it were the median rather than the mean, but still, that's very suspicious.

Serbia is more like Northeast Brazil though.

>he calls this educated

i have actually gone to serbia, its not bad as youre picturing it. Trust me

underrated post desu

GDP per person is not a reliable source to determine the overall wealth or estimate the degree of development. Better stick to the Human Development Index or whatsoever. Oh shit, I just see that Serbia is behind Trinidad and Tobago in the HDI list

BTFO

Rekt

Serves

Kek confirms

Kosovo doesn't belong to serbia tho.