Explain Latin America

What benefits did Portugal reap?

Spain is truly the greatest country on Earth

Brazilian natives were exterminated more thoroughly, tbqh

The problem is they imported African slaves

You were pure evil.

Defeat Inca and Aztec with a couple of horses
Superpower in 2040

shh, somehow everyone's convinced Portuguese colonisation was soft and kind-hearted

yes we are. thanks

No need to thank me it is the objective truth

I dont hate the browns but i thing some get obese and lazy by nature, so the conquers never finished the work here...

They didn't want to "wipe" them out, they only wanted to work them or convert them.

The brits though renegaded on all of their treaties and treated them with only pretend relation while slowly invading on their land, england and their descendants had no plan to live with them unlike the catholics who saw themselves as bringers of civilization

It was. We were very friendly and generous with the Slave sellers.

We also did all the hard work expulsing Muslims.
And all the hard work defending Catholicism from degeneracy.

We dont do hard work anymore. Europe loves to go against us.

>Spain does all the hard work
Bullshit. We did all the planning and ship-designing and maths-investigating and navigation techniques-building before Spain even put a board on water.

We knew how to track our position with much more precision than everyone else for almost 150 years, and a lot of Spain's voyages were made with Portuguese captains/planners/sailors - the biggest example being Magellan.

We were exploring western African coast and the southern atlantic vortex for quite a while before Spain discovered America, to the point where we knew that there was land there (from watching seagulls when we were turning back home from cape of Good Hope). Which is why when Columbus returned from North America, we pushed the Tordesillas line to the west, and went there immediately after to mark our spot.

And we fucking did it all because Spain decided to embargo our land trade, so we had to un-screw ourselves.

>Defeat Inca and Aztec with a couple of horses
It's not like we weren't unchallenged, though. And the ottomans were more advanced than the chihuahuas.

>We also did all the hard work expulsing Muslims.
yea u and portugal dont really get any credit for that

Why, do you also believe in the Umayyad caliphate populated the entire peninsula?

Just like when the Brits took over India they all turned white.

>Spain does all the hard work of wiping natives
They could clearly done a better fucking job or I wouldn't have a fucking indian sub-human as president.

Holy shit those flags...Is there not a single creative flag maker in poland?

White bolivian? Really?

t. holland zimbabwe quebec

Dad is german and mum is a third generation french immigrant.
So not white.

Hay españoles viviendo allí o nos mataron a todos?

this, we also knew about australia some 100 years before

Fucking Swamp jews.

i know
but Cred Forums is full of memes about us and retard anglo scum

Muchos.
La gran mayoria que he conocido pertenecen al clero o son educadores catolicos, por algun motivo.
Estoy seguro que hay muchos otros "civiles" por aqui.

anglos are the worst
fuck those guys

That's a pic of the altar on the Sevilla cathedral and you still say spanish didn't collect any benefits?
That's all made with gold imported from Incas.

England and Portugal are best friends against Spain, so there's that.

I fail to see where we reaped anything that we didn't immediately spend, but whatever.