You may only post in this thread if the leader of your country is white

You may only post in this thread if the leader of your country is white.

Not so fast Ameriburgers

we're ruled by french descended people

:^)

>2016
>being racially divisive
baa baa

Obama is half white so I can post

Looks white enough to me, you're in.

You niggers never do what you're told do you?

you're a sheep my dude

At least I didn't vote for a nigger. Twice.

he's half white m8

>voting
lol baa baa, Americans don't choose their president my lil island monkey friend

It doesn't count and you know it don't.

You had a choice between a nigger and a white man, twice, and you voted for the nigger, twice.

>60% white

hi im a leaf

>It doesn't count and you know it don't.
But why, my Aryan Brotherhood friend?

us will have a white leader again soon

Ok you guys get to post. I didn't say anything about gays, just whites.

Obama is a better person than Romney and Bush, can't wait till America is 100% ""Hispanic"" just to make fundies like you sperg

Soon

our prime minister makes women wet by making eye contact and you know it

Obama is half white so I can make half a

Because niggers will never be white, is it really that hard?

>I can't wait until my country is a 3rd world shithole that will be great

I don't care desu America stopped being relevant after 911.

>UK education

What if he is the only white person in my country?

Nice post it almost made sense.

he applies as white, Cred Forums?

likewise
>I don't care desu America stopped being relevant after 911
really made me think for a bit

But you do care, in fact you care so much you made a whole thread about us

Agreed, Obama has been a fine president. It's not his fault people are tired of politicians. It's the republicans who block everything and refuse to cooperate who ruin everything.

You're not the only country with a nigger as its leader you silly burger. Also you took the bait.

Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin my snow friend. The fact that only two parties are allowed to exist just goes to show you that they have an interest in working together in order to maintain the status quo.

>muh conspiracy theories

dude nigger lmao

>Obama has been a fine president
LMAO, you've fallen for his charms. Obama is charismatic as fuck and looks good as president, but he has not been good for the country at all

Probably a troll but whatever

What exactly is so bad then?

The only thing he's done has caused more bad than good. He also changed fucking nothing, and the country got even worse during his tenure.

But I'm sure you're gonna blame Bush for that.

like I said, it's because of republicans who control house and senate

it severely limits what he can do

and he still got healthcare reform done which is more than what most presidents managed desu

>started multiple foreign wars
>doubled the national debt
>appeased the Iranians and weakened America's position on a global stage
>race relations at breaking point
>more niggers on welfare than ever before

There are plenty more.

He's pretty spineless to stand up to corporations. We should have had single-payer health care like everywhere else but noooo we have bullshit thats the worst of both worlds

>Instead of providing healthcare we'll just fine you if you can't afford insurance :DDDDD

And a bunch of shit. It would've been worse under Rmoney but only barely.

Trudeau's whiteness is debatable. I mean, French..

>al deze degeneraten

>muh obongocare
the same crutch used by all leftists

>like I said, it's because of republicans who control house and senate

I've been hearing this meme since his first mandate but I still don't buy it. And the healthcare reform is what I meant. It's a retarded, mandated health insurance that people and companies have to pay for, which fucks over poor people (which is a lot of people) and forced companies to change things to either cut corners or avoid doing it. It was a pointless thing that helped no one and made things worse in some cases.

OP is just a chink expat

OHH SNAP OHH SHITT OHH FUCCKKKK

Why does Romania know about my country than the average poster here???? Like I don't think the average voter could write a sentence like this

Sorry Pedo Tyronson I'm white as they come.

I am not the entire country, and also because I read a lot and pay attention to what's happening in the world. It makes for good smalltalk in real life, I guess.

>appeased the Iranians
There was nothing wrong with the nuclear deal you retard. Still guzzling the Saudi-Israeli cum I see

Because average voters have no interest, and therefore no knowledge of politics outside of what they read in mainstream media

It's telling when you see that Fallon skit where Hillary voters agree with disguised Trump quotes. Zero actual thought is put into their political viewpoints

>country that isn't iceland
>white
delusional faggots

being racially diverse is better for society genius

Obamacare is worse than nothing and thats coming from a Marxist.

>give billions of dollars to dangerous sand niggers so that they stop building nuclear reactors which they're just going to do anyway

GREAT DEAL

Soy un moro

Yea Brazil is a great example of this. If only Japan had more Africans they would be a super power now.

Give me an example senior

>muh white Obeamer

>Marxist

Sorry senpai you must be over 18 to post here.

I see you really enjoyed watching Netanyahu's speech in congress

There's actual fucking scientifical and documented studies that show that homogenous societies are more successful and prosperous and safe.

I don't understand on what basis people make this fucking claim.

What does that picture say in American?

looks evil as fuk

but still better than Dilma

How is it retarded to try to extend healthcare coverage to more americans?

America is so far behind the rest of the west when it comes to these things that it's just sad.

You mean Spanish?

yes

Dont bully the burgers, they have it bad enough already and these ones are actually our friends

No, American, you know the language spoken by the entire world and everyone on this website.
ya

What counts, the President or the Prime Minister?

Because the way he did it is worse than not doing anything at all. The actual QUALITY of the healthcare isn't better and it also isn't free. It is also not healthcare. It's literally an insurance that you are forced to pay for.

What would have been better then? That would also be feasible to get through? If the stated goal is to get more healthcare coverage.

Obama is a proud Irishman

hey

>What would have been better then?
Nothing. Doing nothing would have been better.

>That would also be feasible to get through?
Yes, doing nothing is very easy.

> If the stated goal is to get more healthcare coverage.
Obama's stated meme was "dude better healthcare lmao" but all it is is forcing taxpayers to give money and get """services""" from the same companies and corporations that are responsible for America's abhorrent healthcare system. Doing nothing wouldn't have made things worse.

If you want some actual sensible suggestions instead of "what can you do better than Obobo did", the starting point would be to stop companies from controlling the medical system and stopping them from trying to profit off it. The root of the problem is that doctors have convinced the american public that shoveling antidepressants in them the same way they shovel second helpings of hamburgers and that circumcision is good for them, so they pay money for literally no benefit. The only way to do this is to either completely cut corporations from investing in or funding medical facilities and systems and make the government fund everything or heavily penalize them for tricking and/or fucking over the population. Another suggestion that would fix a lot of problems would be changing the diet of the american public and educating it about the dangers of salt and fat intake, while also stopping companies from injecting food with steroids to make it look more apetizing and creating artificial food cause it's cheaper and faster. There's a lot of other points, but the gist of it is "Curb the monstrous practices of corporations" and "Change the entire culture and mindset of the country", both of which are impossible unless you're a dictator or you want to start a civil war.

Since my """leader"" is half white

Hello white frendz

>leader of the country
>posts leader of government
Learn to politics, senpai

Argentina is white

What's wrong with Obama being black?

huh

No really?

Why do you people care so much about it?

a white women
kek

I want another war so we can use them as cannon fodder again

women aren't white

Do I count