I posted this on requests, but I was advised to come here instead. Anyway:

I posted this on requests, but I was advised to come here instead. Anyway:

Taking German in college and I'm determined to do as good as I possibly can in it.

Looking for any online or offline programs that I can use. Generally something that allows non-speakers to become fluent, which is user friendly, as I'm pretty bad at learning languages.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Design
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as well as I can*

>those colours
>americants into flags

Alter um eine Sprache zu lernen kann mann nicht einfach so im Internet ein paar Kurse machen...du solltest nach Deutschland gehen, so für ein Jahr oder so.

oh und
>diese farben
kek

what?

Duolingo? it's really great for ur vocabulary. and it has different level which makes it fun to learn hehe! It's an app on smartphone but you can also do it on your computer.
Then there's HelloTalk for people who are good at a language. There you can have conversations with people of that language. It's an app

Das Gelb auf der Flagge die du pfostierst hast, ist viel zu hell.

Soll eigentlich Gold sein desu

EI"N ZWEI DREI AAAAAAAAAAJ

Unteralterbach

I just took the first flag from google images. It's a pretty shit flag that was probably made in mspaint.

I'm taking German 1 btw (basically the equivalent of an exploratory German class)

Oh, sorry, is this better?

black-red-lemon

black-red-mustard with cuckstamp

black-red-gold
based teabag did right

Wieder mal ein saulustiger, originaler Witz von den Amerikanern,

Which is ironic, since the flag on Cred Forums is Black-red-lemon.

doesn't change anything about it being wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Design

The American flag on Cred Forums is wrong as well, since it doesn't have 50 stars, but we're not autistic.

Hey, he asked for it.

>German
>not being autistic
you are new here, aren't you?

AUTISM TIME

This triggers my ASMR

Autism thread?

>ASMR
>audio
>.gif

Just learn Arabic, Germany obviously wants to be New Syria and just lets sand niggers rape their women whenever they want

ASMR can be triggered by visuals or audio. At least it can be for me.

Go up to a Jew at your school and say: Zer ist fur Rache! WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN. Sorry if there is any spelling errors

Why it's looking like you're doing nazi shit ?

No no, we don't do nazi stuff any more

v-ve vould never do such zings! ve have been denazified, i swear!

definitely something wrong with that webm... it looks like you torturing that poor spider and then going to gas him...

Ve vere planning to put him into an Arbeitslager, not a Todeslager.

Do not pity the spider, for it was a Jewish spider spinning a web of lies and deceit

We don't gas anymore