Pourquoi tu me ferai ca?

why you do me this?
?

or are you speaking apu speak

Esti dcalisse de tabnarnak éèêë

Do you even Francais?

what are you saying? even google translate cant decipher that

no

Really trying to get my mom to help with French immersion because Quebec is my goal residence

I'm making her ask me to do favours and chores in French which she can pronounce but mostly forgot

How do I say "Please change the cat's water" and "Please put fresh food in her bowl" in French?

Also "Are these yours?"

>tfw no job

same lad

Why don't you move out you fucking pathetic manchild?

>Change l'eau du chat s'il te plaît.
>Mets de la nouvelle nourriture dans son bol s'il te plaît.
>Est-ce que c'est à toi?

Just stacking some quebec bad words:)

I'm almost considering applying to a McDonald's that's hiring just for a chance of some 16 yo pussy and some money because I'm running out of money to buy drugs

Where do you live? What drugs do you take?
>inb4 fbi

I don't want to sell my soul to McDonalds or work as a literal slave in a factory 2bh.

waiting for a callback at my local Loblaws though, phone interview went well and hopefully I can pass the real one next.

Newfoundlander here, fuck Quebec

Anabolic steroids and opiates sometimes

Good luck... That pretty much is a slave job lol

Honestly mcd's isn't looking bad. 50% discount and you get to be next to qt highschool girls

Look at us, this is our thread now!

Bien sûr, bien sûr.. have fun on your barren shithole island with no jobs and nothing to do!

Are these expensive? How did you get a contact? Im really thinking about buying steroids and DNP.

nice English cuckboi

ASTI ON À GANIÉ C NOT FIL ASTEUR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quebec is stupid.

Not really

as for sources go to r/Steroidsourcetalk
we got good sources in Canada

Vial of test-e 10ml 250 is like $50

>Newfoundlander
eww

GA LÉ DON, YÉ EN CRISS LE TI MARDEUX

ENWEILLE, PART DON A BRAILLER MON OSTI D'SENT DESSIN, BRAILLE COMME UN CRISSE DE BOBÉ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pourquoi

>Newfoundlander
holy shit, how horrifying. did you offend god or something ?

Tu peux changer la nourriture du bol du chat?
better.

Thanks a lot I didn't think of reddit

Basés René et Jacques

Ça sonne mieux mais sa phrase utilisait la forme impérative alors je voulais la conserver.

Yeah it's great bro

Try mission, TP, biomed they're all really solid. Fast delivery and cheap and smooth as hell

"Met de la nourriture fraîche dans sa bol, s'il te plaît"
marche aussi

I'm pooping and this seemed like the right place to post.

Howdy, hosers

>dans sa bol
nice try John

>sa bol

Quoi? Tu dit pas ça?

Ça doit être régional.

N'oublions pas le personnage le plus important

De Lorimier >>> Papineau

Bah non, même si c'est un truc régional, ça reste littéralement une faute de grammaire. Je n'ai jamais entendu quelqu'un dire ça...

Ok, mais pour moi ça reste que "dans son bol" se dit très mal.

Tu es de quelle région ?

Près de Gatineau.

''sa bol'' pour moi ferait plus référence à ''j'men va sa bol'' mais c'est pas du tout le même contexte

Bah ça explique tout alors.

>Gatineau.
Autrement dit, une des régions les plus anglicisées du Québec.

Ça explique tout pêh

Je sais pas si ton image est supposé d'être une blague sur l'état de Gatineau, mais disons que je vis dans les bois.

Pas de nègres ici.

Bel hameçon camarade

Késsez-vous pensez des Laurentides ?

>Pas de nègres ici.

Ouais, mais il y en a pas mal l'autre bord de la rivière

banlieue + trou infesté de touristes riches

Pas vraiment intéressant dans l'ensemble

There are lots of Justin Trudeau memes going around, and now I think it's time for Cred Forums to meet his mom. Pic very related.

Les Belles Histoires des pays d'en haut.

En Ontario? C'est sûr. Les Canadiens sont sans fierté.

J'pensais qu'on était vus comme la région des chalets et du ski.

De mon point de vue, votre pays tout entier est la région du chalet et des skis.
Les Canadiens connaissent-ils la chaleur ou est-ce juste une légende urbaine que vous vous racontez entre vous à dos de yaks ?

Il peut faire jusqu'à 40 degrés à l'été.

Farenheit ?

>mvq si on serait un pays notre armée serait basée

>Les Canadiens connaissent-ils la chaleur ou est-ce juste une légende urbaine que vous vous racontez entre vous à dos de yaks ?

Nos étés ressemblent pas mal aux vôtres pêh
Par contre, elles sont ruinés par le nombre infernal de moustiques, c'est dégoûtant

Celsius.

Celsius. On est pas si attardé que ça.

ils*

Bon ça me rassure - mais enfin votre voisin étant l'Oncle Sam ma question était légitime avouez-le.

SI on était*, me fait pas mal aux yeux à 1h du mat' comme ça putain.

WESTERN CANADA BOYS.

>Alert
How fucking irrelevent

btw it would be a shame if that country.. had 2 official languages :^)

baffin is east canada though

your mom is east canada

at least you're speaking english lad

>english
>implying canada's only official language isn't superior french

superior is a lake you dummy not a language

My french is terrible though, so by my logic English is superior.

Quebec is a part of canada.

Montreal is the only Canadian city that matters since Toronto is hipster city and Vancouver is priced like New York but it's not even 1/100th as important. None of the other cities matter enough to even list off what's wrong with them.

Go away burger, that OP was just reverse psychology to get everyone to post.

All memes aside its a shame that it's pretty impossible to learn French through Canadian schooling. They're imposing French lessons for nothing.

meh

Just calling it like I see it. And believe me, I see it all.

t. Michigan.

Montreal looks like any run of the mill american city. The only thing that makes it stand out is the sex tourism, and that's it. Otherwise, it's a sjw dumpster filled with nothing but nu-males and niggers. Every quebecois makes fun of that shithole.

The worst part about being from Quebec is that all you ever fucking hear about is Montreal.

Even in the Bye Bye, they only talk about their shitty corrupt politicians. Fucking get over yourselves, Montreal.

>Calls other people numales
>Uses numale terms like "niggers"
you can't make this shit up!

stupid leafs.

>Uses numale terms like "niggers"
I beg your pardon ?

Seriously, I have a hard time deciding what's the shittiest city between Toronto and Montreal. At least Toronto still has a baseball team, so there's that

one thing i appreciate about canadians is our unified hatred of anime.

vancouver loves anime

Went to Nuit Blanche festival in Toronto with some friends last night, had to spend 2 hours commuting home by bus, and only learned that modern art is boring as hell.

How's everyone else's weekend been?

vancouver and richmond are like 90% asian, why wouldnt they

I love all you anglo canadians.
Burn the Quebecois

of course you like your lapdogs

Oh sad sad runoff of France...

Feeling somewhat sick, but not that bad of a weekend. Yeah Nuit Blanche is a fuckfest now, mostly an excuse for retards to party all night and pretentious OCAD and Toronto area university art students to mingle around.

>Newfoundlander
how does having no money feel

Ottawa reporting in!

KEK, so true. France don't want none of that.

Got a cold rn and not feeling like going to uni tmrw lads

hand over your syrup and horton's nerds

>hortons
Literally have never heard anybody call it that and you would get weird looks and maybe not even understand u at first if you did. Everybody just calls it Tim's

LETS GO!!!

*Timmies

Either works desu
Also
>tfw gingerbread men coming soon

my fetish

New Brunswick here
It feels bad

At least you have lobsters.

We do
They are good

>Horton's

Fucking hoser Yanks.

Reminder that Quebec is the only part of the Western world that doesn't have to resort to population replacement immigration policies.

That's right. Quebec subsidizes daycares so people can actually afford to have children.

I'm not even quebecer, but the western world has LOTS to learn from quebec.

Atlantic Canada is whiter though. Quebec has a much bigger immigration problem than we do.

They just do it to protect their language lmao

We are whiter because we are still too poor for brown people to even want to live here. They only come for the wealth and nothing else, so why go to atlantic Canada?

The way Canadian economy is structured also ensures that the Atlantic will stay poor forever.. so very few immigrants come.

Also, quebec city is nearly 1M inhabitants and nearly 100% white.

Personally, I don't even mind the integrated brown immigrants. But I hate that the immigrants that come now are just despotic scum who made a fortune from the backs of their countrymen and come here to spread their shitty beliefs and horrible work ethic.

Language defines literally everything about a culture.

And isn't that admirable? Quebec is the only part of Canada that has a real, unified regional culture, and they seek to defend it.

Meanwhile the rest of Canada is basically eager to get replaced.

That's why Kiwis and African Americans are so similar, right?

t. butthurt canadian english teacher in japan

>Quebec is the only part of Canada that has a real, unified regional culture

Newfoundland and even some parts of the Maritimes would disagree.

>Generalise anglo Canadians based off some big city chinks that a frog PM let in to Canada while idealising kebeckers

I'd say every part of Canada has their own culture, some just emulate general anglo/yank culture more than others.

when i went to toronto there were no white people

fact

I'd believe it. They were the final station in the underground railway conspiracy by the Jews to darken up the great white North.

True but they are nowhere near as economically or politically significant as quebec, and way more endangered than quebec.

It's indisputable that large parts of southern ontario basically got cleansed of actual canadians (natives included but they got cleansed beforehand too)

Daily reminder that if Quebec left the Maritimes would be geographically isolated from the rest of Canada and would probably apply for statehood in the US.

Maritimes would never apply for statehood in the US

canada > america

They wouldn't be Geographically isolated even if Quebec left. Quebec would lose 90% of their land due to Natives.

If independent Quebec becomes a reality this whole country will balkanize. That's why the government will never let them go.

There's nothing in Northern Quebec. All the highways and railways and waterways are in the south where there actually is Quebecers.

Who here /CANZUK/?

EASY
KOREAN
SLUTS

>tfw our flag ruins the group

UNE PUTAIN DE FEUILLE XD

UM A FOLHA

It's never going to happen in the current generation. Separatism is dead.
The youth voted in the PQ for their social nationalism, but kicked them out when they started talking about separatism again.

Cred Forums is bullying us again.

>dark at 8 already
>in 2 months + daylight savings time its dark at 5pm

The fucking worst desu lads

Can handle the cold
Fuck the dark

Alberta here

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Ontario tomorrow

>Edmonton

Come on man.
I live there and Calgary should be the capital Of Western Canada