Was a bomb scare in our city this morning

>Was a bomb scare in our city this morning
>Section of the city was closed off
>Parents went to watch a movie after lunch
>Get text saying the theater they're in received a bomb threat so they're evacuating

FUCKING SNACKBARS, WHY CAN'T YOU LET US LIVE OUR LIVES IN PEACE?

This quote is more correct then you realize.
Drive them right at death's door then pull them back.
Install the fear of death into them.
And have them pay with their limbs.

Happens everyday here, pretty normal though you get used to it, hope Canada will go back living in total peace for you bro

>if you kill your enemies, they win

lmao, what a cunt

Sorry to break this to you, but Canada has fucked itself with SJW policies and will be a hotbed of terrorist activities for at least a couple of decades.

>Happens everyday here, pretty normal though you get used to it, hope Canada will go back living in total peace for you bro

T-thanks based Kikebro.

Hope you kill every last mudslime. The Fortress of Israel is eternal

there's been fake bombthreats everywhere the last 2 weeks

Its Ok mate, they kill themselves without our interference anyway.

During my time in the Army i have acquired many Canadian and American friends who are really the salt of the earth all around great guys

i salute thee bruh

I kind of want to visit Tel aviv but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to travel right now

This board isn't your daily political diary.

You're better off staying here:

What do you mean allowed to travel?

Tel Aviv is a metropolis like any other although smaller, If in the future you will visit i suggest coming in spring while its not too hot and not too cold

You kikes are responsible for half the troubles we got with Muslims. Fuck you and your retarded half-cousin religion.

Legal troubles.

Not surprising coming from Norway honestly

When i was in the army i saw more norwegians throwing rocks at me then muslims... very high class friend ;) got a nice scar in my elbow to remind of your kind people

Also the fact that i live here does not mean i am a 'kike' Israel is a secular state with a minority of religious people

>tfw no kike gf

What, DUI and the border guard aren't gonna let you back in?

Im also interested in knowing

Hope you can solve it, bureaucracy is shit

I'm calling
1-800-BULLSHIT

/care mate, 100% pure Russian

You can also lookup videos from the west bank you will see more pale skinned blondes then Arabs and im talking entire families

Much love

>making shit up

You kikes are truly the worst.

You can come and see for yourself, you will find yourself surprised i assure you

I enjoy helping German clients at my job, they are always so clueless when it comes to IT

I wish you well

Obviously a Quebec separatist, this is what happens when you allow the eternal frog to infiltrate you.

That cuck cunt Trudeau wants to give ISIS fighters their citizenships back, even as our last government rid

yeah..this is not a complaint board. hence INB4 SAGED AND REPORTED