Wtf Colombia

wtf Colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yiql70tajg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a referendum on peace with the FARC?

>Do you want peace?
>No

I fucking love latinos

I don't speak monkey, can I get this in a real language please?

The dumbfucks (or badasses) probably just ruined any chance of peace with FARC.

Nuke this shithole

>negotiating with terrorists
colombians sound pretty based and white 2bh

If the deal give benefits to the farcs they are right to vote no

This.

Please, someone kill us all.

Would the FARC be prosecuted for their crimes after this peace deal?

>Do you want to end all conflict and restore peace?
>OXI

Yes, every crime against humanity was going to be punishable and disqualified them from amnisty and working on civil reparations as an equivalent of doing time which was part of the deal.

stupidity won once again in colombia

Only ones who win from this are the drug dealers

Do you support the final treaty to end the conflict and create a stable and lasting peace?

Basically, they're busy shitting on the only chance of peace with FARC.

i dont care a shit about colombia conflict, but please, dont come here. we are full of us already

JUSTO FUCK MY PEACE UP

>and Americans/Canadians

>Do you want to surrender to commie filth?
>No

Based Colombia

Speaks of terrorism..... knows nothing about it
WP you faggot

How the fuck did this happen? Like seriously, why the fuck would you vote NO.

Colombia is literally the most right-wing nation on earth. How is this a surprise?

Based Colombia I knew you guys would do right thing in the end.

I don't know, this country is so stupid

Serious question guys, how hard to understand is the English spoken in Australia? Thinking about starting an emmigration process early next year. I have a Masters from a European university that did jack shit for me

>European university
What did you expect from a free degree?
European post-secondary education is a complete joke.

heh, I wish it had been free. I disagree that it's a joke though

t.Stupid polaco

shut up peruANO

>First Brexit
>Then NO to Peace with the FARC

what's next Cred Forums?

let's play

You're full of shit if you actually think it matters where you got your degree from. I know folks who graduated med school for free here in Germany and now work at prestigious Canadian hospitals.

TRUMP'D

retard

And they were the top of their class because even if you're a great med student with amazing scores, you're still below a US Med school graduate if you're applying to US residencies even if you have better stats, or a Canadian grad if you're applying to Canadian residency.

No creo pero esperemos..

Fuck off we're full

Jews want perpetual war at the people's expense.

Based Trump will win

Pk

get ready sudaca

>how hard to understand is the English spoken in Australia?
I don't often hear that the Australian accent is difficult to understand, maybe watch some Australian movies and see though.

Colombia is literally the most cucked country on earth. They are the biggest american lapdog in the world.

You do know this chickenhawk piece of shit never met a conflict he didn't like while also literally paying his and his kids way out of military service?

we know how to deal with terrorism

That's what happens when you put this stuff to a popular vote.

If it had been put to politicians, it may have been different.

It could've plummeted Santos rating so hard he should've dropped out of presidency.

Yeah, The NO vote won but that's doesn't mean war is going to continue. That's the part foreigners who aren't familiarized about Colombian matters don't seem to understand

I fully expect Colombia to fuck this up and slip into another civil war in the near future. Whether it will be the FARC fighting in it or not is the only mix up. It's literally part of your history.

I don't necessarily agree it should have been done, but if he wanted to get it done right now then that's what he should have done.
Three things foreigners know about Colombia:
1. Pablo Escobor
2. Drugs
3. That guy who makes bulletproof jackets and shoot people

Good. Why would anyone think give a terrorist organization official representation is a good idea?

It worked in Northern Ireland

>3. That guy who makes bulletproof jackets and shoot people
Miguel Caballero? That shit must have an horrendous weight

An endless war is horrible and you should know it.

Just wait for me manolo de la sagrada paella.

There I go to make your life more miserable. Just wait for me.

So, what now?

Ask the U.S. for military helicopters so that the government can go kill FARC?

Hey it's only fair. You're like a deadbeat dad refusing to take responsibility for his rape baby.

Voting means that you think that putting collar bombs on people's necks is political activism

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yiql70tajg

*Voting yes

They will go back to the negotiating table

This is a big fucking shame as a Colombian after voting the referendum. Uribe's fans are willing to enlist into the army and "sacrifice" their lives in order to eliminate the FARC and other subversive left-wing groups in case of a possible rupture after four years of negotiations. Also, I'm afraid this country is going to be worse if this country will convert in a dictatorship, plus a civil war like Syria or Palestine (and a possible open door to the WW III). I don't want to see this kind of madness thanks to our corrupted politicians who ruined everything. Even I cried in the church after revealing the horseshit verdict.

>Can we blame to the Paisa people because of Alvaro Uribe?
>Uribism = New regime?
>Colombia doesn't know what will happen next.

>Uribe's fans are willing to enlist into the army
Nigger please. I've meet Uribe fans, they're the people who don't even need to set up bribes in order to avoid military service. If you think they're the ones that will be out there bleeding and dying you're dumb as fuck.

Trump= A possibility of raise the WWIII

>Even I cried in the church

kek

>Education system is shit as fuck
>One part of the budget is sent to the war than education and culture
>Most Colombians doesn't read or not have interest

Still, being an american lapdog is the lesser of two evils. It's far better than being cuba's

And this Monday will have an extraordinary meeting. And this shit is very serious.

cucklombia BTFO
there is no peace

Why don't more provinces declare independence? That whole country is like a never ending train wreck.

Colombia a shit kek

>calling the commie insurgency a civil war

FARC literally represents no one sane

33,000 against 46,000,000 people is not a civil war by ANY stretch of the word.

this user gets it. Compromising with FARC would probably be a good idea, but only if you make sure they are politically weak. If you make peace with them right now there's a chance they will infiltrate the center-left and you'll be the next Venezuela in less than a decade. I'd much rather deal with China and the US than to become the next victim of cuban and commie bolivarian lunacy

>Dumb as fuck

Well, the poorer people are involved in this nonsense conflict, too. But the assholes who lives in the city has the moral right to resolve the country's problems and, mostly, are rich kids.

Antioquia and Chocó tried once. We should've let them go.

Instead Chocó is still dying of hunger and corruption and the antioquian paisas (aka plomo o plata pseudopablitos) are still fucking up the whole country.

>tfw no country with only Viejo Caldas paisas.

The result does not mean we will go to the war again. It just means people disagree with the way the agreements were made so government and FARC have to go to the negotiation table again and reform these agreements

>average "No" voter

Farc didn't hace responsability on that you misinformed twat.

Boy does this sound familiar.

I just hope everything turns out well for everyone in this country. No one wants war, neither YES nor NO voters.
And to be honest we've been doing quite well in terms of safety and the crime rate has been going down steadily since the last decade. I hope this isn't a setback for the country and they manage to find a solution asap

The "most right wing nation on Earth" doesn't negotiate with terrorist for 4 years giving publicity to a commie regime like Cuba.
Good meme. There are easily 100 countries more dependant on the USA than Colombia.

You soynd like a butthurt leftist, and I say it having voted "Yes".

>Good meme
After panama saying Colombians aren't cucks to burger interests is just lying to yourself.

>antioquian paisas (aka plomo o plata pseudopablitos) are still fucking up the whole country
Implying it's not the ñangaras dwelling in public and private universities and the costeño mentality the responsible for fucking up this place. Hell, they even ruined the electric company in charge of supplying their electric energy with their indiscriminate and widespread theft of electricity (and then they dare to chimp out in protest for the poor service)

"Cucks",how so?

Economically there are other Sudaca countries more dependant on the US, including Venezuela.

Politically, we aren't that alligned with them at the UN, for example.

>Politically, we aren't that alligned with them
What alternate dimension are you posting from?

learn english you coke snorting fag

>chickenhawk
Wait, he likes boys?

Kek, jokes on you, i already have my visa

holy fuck.

how the fuck. did your country just get influenced by narcos or some shit and decide to have another cool era of violence and gangsterism?

Third for nuke
Maybe we'll become like Japan

>german scientists and professors coming over

this is true, shittiest bosses imaginable. almost all i met have a weird cold attitude with true german autistic obsessions with publications/science.

only 37% of the people that were allowed to vote voted, so basically, 24 million don't give a single fuck about what happens to this country, including me.

This is a good idea, start with Medellin and the whole North Coast

Everyone knows they did it but you, piedad.

If it were up to them, they would never take responsibility for anything they have done up until now.

Lel, they didn't event want to admit they have harmed civilians on purpose. I still remember the first time they (were forced to) "admitted" they committed acts of violence against civilians a couple of years ago .They basically just said "yes, we did some acts of violence and ended up harming some people, but it wasn't our fault at all. The government is to blame for everything. They forced us to do such things due to the ferocity of their attacks"

Also, remember timochenkos discourse this 26th September? : "OFRECEMOS perdon por todo el daño que HAYAMOS PODIDO causar"

Man I sure hate politics

If you love the sublime art of live gore you'll love to stroll around colombian rural towns, enjoy the artsy feeling of a beheaded brownish little mestizo kid, all of y'all are welcome you goofy ass cucktards

Because guerrilleros are terrorist scum. And forgiving them for their crimes is dumb. My country made peace with our gerrilleros and guess what? The country got only worse.