Why can't we just be friends ffs?

Why can't we just be friends ffs?
Why'd you gotta cockblock us at every opportunity, huh?

IIRC Bush and Putin were total bros. Only when King Obongo took office did our countries' relationship go to shit. But don't worry, Trump will fix it :)

Yeltsin tried.

We suck
China is much better

Maybe you wouldn't get cockblocked if you just stuck to your own subhuman slav race.

Have you ever thought about that?

Well, my experience with Russians in Youtube comments is not so well. Maybe it's them using google translate that makes them sound retarded, but all I see them doing is repeating the same "WEST IS JEW, RUSSIA STRONK" on any video mentioning Russia.

Russians are evil and lack human empathy.

No, Chinks must be removed.

k, thx

hey maybe stop flying jets in our airspace just to stir shit up

hey maybe don't invade ukraine

hey maybe no bully poland

Your intelligence services have been actively acting against American interests for 70+ years.

You have ICBMs pointed at us and you threaten our eastern european allies constantly.

Just a few weeks ago your nations military intentionally bombed an area in Syria where they knew our troops were and increased the military tension enough that our Air Force now has orders to shoot down anything that even remotely approaches them in Syria.

etc etc etc

It will have to wait until people who came of age in the Cold War are dead.

yeah m8 it's not like russian state media has been brainwashing the populace to think we are enemies for 20 years

>pointing out the negatives of Russia
Cred Forums would not like this thread.

BASED CHAD LE CLOS

>our eastern european allies
Thats a cool meme

they are in NATO dude

>b-but not Belarus!

nobody cares about your lapdog state

Chad got btfo by Phelps in that race

US and Russia secretly love each other its tsundere relationship
Without USSR to keep it busy US is going to shit and has to find joy and warbonds by bombing random sandnogs

One day, Sasha, one day...

Tb'h, my experience with Americans in Youtube comments is not so well. Maybe it's me using google translate that makes them sound retarded, but all I see them doing is repeating the same "USA NUMBA 1 MAH MOON N MUH FREEDOMZ" on any political video mentioning America.

>tfw democrats are stopping us from being bros with Russia

Trump WILL fix this, right?

Because both Russian and western media hate the other, and fuel an endless cycle of hate on the premise that humanity needs an enemy to progress.

I mean, Bush was old-school Republican. There's no telling how Trump will handle it. We should be friends, but neither should we expose our bellies to them

>Bush was old-school Republican
W was the dictionary definition of neocon.

We wanna be bros, but you guys bash us with your propaganda. Americans really care about Russia, but we now how much you diss us.

We can be best friends but stop the hate Russbros. Than we can team up and destroy Islam and China

You're idiots if you think that US-Russian relations were good at the end of bush's term. They were at record lows following the Georgian crisis.

Obama originally tried to mend our relations with his "reset button" but said fuck it halfway through the process and here we are today. It doesn't really matter though, we won't ever have a close working relationship with RUssia as long as Putin is in power.

dindu nuffin

Keep dreaming bro.

Maybe you shouldn't be invading all your neighbours. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to cover up an airplane crash while the whole world knows it's you. Maybe you shouldn't hide America's public enemy nr 1.

Who cares about countries, when we could be friends without politics!
I wish, i could had alot of friends, all around the world!

Faggot

Because we're not actually friends with anyone. We play by our own rules and our "friends" are that way cause they're afraid of getting raped by our military. Russia is made up of drunken Slavs who are too inhibited to be intimidated by anything

Because you have been fighting a failing meme war based on the words of an unemployed philosopher since 1917.

1. Sorry, my liberation has leaked
2. It was Ukranians! (or separatists)
3. He was just sitting in airport, we didn't even talk to him, trust me.

It's only natural the best players are on separate teams.

Oh shit son! This is one of the few times I've seen Putin show his teeth and seems like he's actually having a good time.