Do you want peace

>Do you want peace
>No
the fuck are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/10/yemen-brazilian-cluster-munitions-suspected-in-saudi-arabia-led-coalition-attack/
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/09/1810429-empresa-brasileira-taurus-vendeu-armamentos-a-traficante-do-iemen.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

avin a laugh innit

they have honour and pride, a thing that youperfidous albion never knew and never will know.

el columbiANO

These people are idiots just like the Brexiters.

that's how a far-right country works

No, they're edgy dumb fuck fascists who think they can get away with their shit, ironically the same as Brexit voters.

This. The word "honour" baffles and enrages the average inbred londonistani denizen

Because a peace deal would necessarily give the FARC immunity for all the murders, kidnappings, and rapings they did in the past

So, should we start being >le imperialist and seel weapons for one of the sides?

Part of the peace deal is immunity for FARC members for all past crimes. Fuck that kind of "peace", these terrorists should all hang.

I already said that you Australian piece of SHIT

It was forget and forgiveness for crimes that didn't imply a violation on the humans rights.

Sorry I don't have time to read all thai posts

If we this kinda "deal" in Mexico i would inmediatly vote no.

Peace my ass, that deal is criminals terrorizing a country so much that the government decides to give them immunity.

Shut the fuck up Narcolombia

I hope they all fucking die

>brazilian
>industry
>selling anything

terrorists dont deserve pardon
Colombia proved not to be a cuck country

No sea playo, mae.

Is there anything that they have done that isn't a gross violation of human rights? Murder? Kidnapping? Drug dealing?

>colombia
>no

said the guy whos country surrendered to the blacks

Some of them just grew up in the middle of the jungle and their only crime was being too retarded to understand that everything the che said was pants on head retarded.

>be christian majority country
>refuse to forgive your enemy

this

KILL COMMIES LOS PEPES WAR NOW

>catholics
>christian

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

>dese people bad
>me kill dem wit vote
I'd imagine that's the deep and intellectual thought process of your average voter there.

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/10/yemen-brazilian-cluster-munitions-suspected-in-saudi-arabia-led-coalition-attack/
www1.folha.uol.com.br/mundo/2016/09/1810429-empresa-brasileira-taurus-vendeu-armamentos-a-traficante-do-iemen.shtml

U mad?

>I speak le Latin therefore I'm right xD
Kill yourself Adolf

>Brexit
>Duterte
>This

What is happening?

World is uncucking themselves. Meanwhile Europe and US are going down the shitter.

trump next

amen

Sounds badass actually

Memes are leaking into the real world. Society as it has existed thus far can't handle it. The wizards are taking over.

People should be able to choose the government, but what is the benefit of people voting yes or no on complex matters like this?

Did all of them read the whole document and understand it?

Ffs, how can you reject a peace deal after decades long civil war?

>Wanting peace with commie terrorists who sell drugs and execute people
You won't get peace, the same shit will happen

This fat NEET gringordo knows his shit

t. Brexit

My opinion of Colombia has just improved dramatically. Way to go, Colombians. Good luck against the communists in the future.

The peace deal gave far to much to the FARC.
Amynesty = ok.
Free farmland = why free? for what? Ok well
10 seats in the Parlament = is this a peacedeal or surrender?

I can understand those who voted yes but why can't people understand those who voted no?

So this will end the violence? After decades of civil war they want more of the same?

The problem is their funding. Get rid of their drugs, giving them more free land to produce it in will make them not bomb cities, but still work against the government and give them more regional power to ruin the population with their drug operations, which always end up hurting the local civilians

>Ffs, how can you reject a peace deal after decades long civil war?
The FARC are in an ever weakening position, it's gradually petering out anyway.

Colombia is not a first world country with competent security forces.

It is poor Mexico.

This is essentially guaranteeing more cartel wars.

Uhh not really.

They are not weakening. They just decided to stop being complete faggots so for a few years so that the peace deal could be signed.

>why can't a bunch of retarded NEETs stop being so autistic?

You would aid the Cartels with free land and political influence too?

Are third world countries not allowed to use brains?

Murder, do terrorism etc and in the end they get out with it?! They should face jail or be killed like the average joe

That's how the law principle is written internationally you fucking mongoloid

>They are not weakening.
Yes they are, it's a much less formidable organisation than it was even ten years ago. This is true of pretty much every marxist organisation since the fall of the soviet union.

They already have both. Actually, more than that.

Hence this is a win-win for both sides.

[Citation needed]

You used a present gerund verb.

Therefore provide evidence FARC has been weakening the last 3 years during the negotiations.

Let me tell you this. If FARC was so weak, why didn't the last right-wing government 2 years ago defeat them? Why a peace treaty? Why not an unconditional surrender like you imply?

>Therefore provide evidence FARC has been weakening the last 3 years during the negotiations.
You're right, that they've only been getting weaker and weaker for the past 25 years, it was unreasonable of me to assume this same trend has continued for the past three. Doing nothing for a few years sure is bringing in the passionate recruits i bet.
>If FARC was so weak, why didn't the last right-wing government 2 years ago defeat them?
Weak=/=weakening
It would be a massive undertaking to eliminate them and unnecessary because as I've said, they're dying anyway
>Why a peace treaty?
The government feels they can put a swift end to the conflict at an acceptable cost, why wouldn't they?
>Why not an unconditional surrender like you imply?
Why are you retarded?

>a South African lecturing anyone about honor
>posts a picture of Rhodesia as well
You threw the Rhodesians to the dogs before getting on your knees and sucking some BBC, don't make us laugh.

Colombian bros we share your pains. Even after catching the leader of our own commie terrorists we still deal with their remnants to this day.

Every single time they asked for amnesty our military, police and intelligence officers gave them our answer: FUCK YOU.

>All these fucking stupid decisions based on absurdly close votes
>Yet Al Gore still couldn't get into power in 2000

Remember when everyone was afraid of eco-terrorists, and how they were going to be the next dividing force?

Can we get to that prediction already? Kinda sick of pointless wars, and cessation of treaties because of reasons like 'muh heritage' and 'fuck the polish'.

Colombians are the probably the closest thing to Americans in terms of war-mongering.
Or maybe it's the other way around...

are you retarded?

Holy fuck colombia WHY? HAHAHAHHAHA

So 60 more years? Also loving how all the edgy cunts itt are super quite about the amnesty the right wing paramilitaries received a while ago, or their connections to the government. But hey there goes that assumption about how this is about "justice".

>thinking that would bring peace
aahahahahahaha

brexit had high turnout though

this had shit turnout

Actually I read more on it, seems like the peace deal doesn't seem as attractive.

Scotcucks RAUS