What happens when you're openly racist in your country? Here, this happens

What happens when you're openly racist in your country? Here, this happens m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmVREFvAdj0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i414rgb2uV4
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Googles should be hung

I don't think it was racism, I think she only said that because she was mad

racism is just seen as childish, not shocking, in helsinki people will probably kill you

>seen as childish
>if you are childish people will kill you
>country with the most HDI

Well then, guess the chinese are going on a great road then

Nothing happens, I'm sorry for you having to act nice towards nigs.

Why would you even hang out around blacks? I avoid them and spics at all costs.

first for all niggers are subhuman :^)

>Wearing some sort of jewellery (?) means I hate niggers
>Can't even be racist without a fucking mood ring
>I didn't touch your shit, I got user over there to do it, deal with it nigger
>What are you going to do nigger, touch me?
>gets poked
>REEEEEEEEE intensifies
>Can't even provoke a fight properly, has to attack first
>"Oh, we're pulling hair now?"
>Proceeds to get ass beat, bitch slapped, and pinned to the ground.

Surely she'll become a hero for the alt gr right, like the rest of the twelve year old racists on Cred Forums.

As for your question, people usually get heckled, completely shut down in arguments, and tend to be the butt of most jokes. Outside of coastal southeast I mean, but they're wierd/ever so slightly inbred. Kent's motto is 'Unconquered', which is technically true but then again your texas schoolgirl who has anal sex only before marriage can also technically be called 'virgin'.

Besides, if you need to resort to race to insult someone, you're obviously not trying very hard. Come on cletus, use the other brain cell today as well.

They call the police because being racist is literally illegal.

Depends where you are and who you are with.
And how many people you have with you.

Ahmed pls

>You can't pull hair....nigger

kek

>Heckler isn't bald, lacks beer gut, doesn't have plumber's crack or a half assed moustache, and isn't holding a bottle of carlsberg/heineken

Fucking right wing media, airbrushing their media role models again.

Also, pretty sure I've never even actually met anyone called Ahmed.

Also, I'm from the North west. No-one gives a shit about terrorism here, because everyone knows that the best terrorists are home grown in the UK, and we don't offer fucking supermarket deals to commemorate bombings like Walmart.

Seriously though, the IRA put the past umpteen muslim terrorist organisations to shame. All islamic 'jihad' has been able to do is make the bus late for wankers in the capital who couldn't give less of a shit since they're now late for work, and kill a soldier.

Even the lying, two faced assholes of the brexit camp managed to kill an MP.

If you were part of civilized society you would be shunned however, aparently NEETS get to live in a bubble

You can be racist so long as you don't express it. You have a freedom of speech so long as you don't offend people unless they are white. And racists are bad unless it's about white privilege then you are allowed to protest as you wish.

As a white, property owning family man in the US I'm waiting for the day these fuckers invade my property. I will ask them to leave, call 911, then give them 3 minutes warning before I start killing them all.

They have been warned. If the cops come to stop me I will start killing them too.

A man has to stand for something.

oddly satisfying to watch

Oh, man. I feel so sorry for you, poor lad, you are truly part of the most oppressed group in the world.

Depends where you are. If you're in Toronto they'll get confrontational with you but in Quebec or Maritimes you'll probably get people who agree with you.

Absolutely nothing
t. NI

>I have no argument, therefore BAIT

Oh god, it's like the time I went on /lit/ and pointed out that Nietzche may just have been mentally ill during some of his writing.

>Starts off reasonable, it's okay to be racist, just don't make a big thing about it.
>Turns it into a victim complex
>Turns it into a victim complex justifying shooting thieves that happened to be non white
>Just outright advocating shooting cops for doing their job.

Goddammit man.

>cringy meme

go back to Cred Forums bab

Their time will come brother.

nice job america atacking the last white woman in your country

You get filmed, laughed at and ridiculed

youtu.be/i414rgb2uV4

top kek dumb wh*tey

How would you guys break them up?
Take your foot off the nigger!

She would feel right at home on Cred Forums. Typical.

But she was mad because she is a fucking racist

I'm racist, but also I can defend myself, this girl is a complete idiot

This vid is kind of hot, but I'm not sure why

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

so Cred Forums/int is basically = stormfront?

better racist than cuck

There is a always a bigger nigger that can fuck you up.

You get sued by jew niggers

I'm not openly racist, I'm not an idiot

Hanged. Pictures are hung, people are hanged.

I'm pretty sure it's hunged.

Gehunget

>There's always a bigger nigger
That's a pretty good motto user