What's school in your country like?

What's school in your country like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYRZFAQql7o
youtube.com/watch?v=53RqHWjtR3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full of niggers and extra brown Mexicans that act like the niggers.

Wish our schools had some form of proper uniforms.

You live in California? That's how it is here and I get singled out for being white

Are uniforms uncommon in American schools?

Either like this: youtube.com/watch?v=oYRZFAQql7o

Or this: youtube.com/watch?v=53RqHWjtR3M

Do boys develop a fetish for dresses like that? I couldn't imagine going through high school when every girl had to dress like that or like British girls. Shit would make my dick rock hard for eternal

>Do boys develop a fetish for dresses like that?
Fuck yes. School uniforms have magical powers to enhance the girl's beauty at least by 200%.

Yes

Very. The common schools that do enforce uniforms usually have some dull thing like white collared shirt+ dark navy blue legs. I can't find a pic, but it's really boring to look at.

During middle school, my school had uniforms but no one wore them because "edgy gangster| mentality. Recently the same middle school started enforcing it. Beating down degeneracy, like they should have ages ago.

i feel your pain bro.. I live in spic central aka Miami.. gonna move as soon as possible

I think that's why they are enforced in non-degenerate countries or religious schools. Dresses on young fertile pretty women make my fucking dick so hard and heart so soft

this, it you live in a majority white area public schools will be fine, if you don't then private school is the only viable option if you don;t wanna get stabbed and beat up/ have a shit education with nogs and joses

We have a dress code at my school, but not a uniform. Also few black people, most girls and this one weab black guy that is pretty fucking cringy but aside from that he's alright, and a few mexicans that are pretty cool and are weirdly pretty big into the "redneck" thing since we are in the south. I dunno if it's common in other southern states for the Mexicans to do the redneck thing I just thought it was weird as fuck at first.

At least with nigger schools, you learn to become a man because you will have to fight them and get bullied. The con to that, however, is shit education and 95.7% chance that you will go nowhere in life.

supposedly world class but that simply can't be true

I've been to both finnish and swedish speaking schools in finland

the swedish speaking ones are endlessly more civilized, mostly because they're really homogeneous, finnish speaking schools naturally also get all immigrants

nothing is terrible, no one really has an issue with anyone, there's a good dynamic between students and teachers, you can throw your opinions and the teacher won't mind etc.

yeah back in the 70's my dad an ugly got bussed to the black school and got beat up every day.. made em tough as hell though (for euros wondering look up "desegregation busing"... they literally fed white kids to the animals

this is one of the best schools

will post a poor one next

as you see,

poor = black
rich = white

as in everywhere

Brazil is mixed

Like shit

>Dresses on young fertile pretty women make my fucking dick so hard and heart so soft
Don't religious schools refrain libidos? Idk what you mean by making your heart so soft. It gives me powerful lusts rather than romantic feelings.

in my area (just north of toronto) it's 75% south asian, 15% asian, and 10% other

I just find women to be beautiful sometimes, and long dresses amplify that for me.

Every school in my area has uniforms. 20 years ago nobody had them but now they all do, public and private.

I love how my school was in a nigger area but the magnet programs attracted whites and asians to even it out.

If you were a nigger you had regular classes while those in a magnet class were in honor classes.

triple post of peace

hell with a lot of commies