Do women make good friends in your cunt?

Do women make good friends in your cunt?

Yes

>posts picture of american girl

they are always loud and obnoxious in groups. Why would you even befriend them, they're not even supposed to be friends...

qt

>"""""friends""""" with women
>there still are morons who believe this is possible

I'm pretty sure you could find a girl very much like pictured to friendzone if that's what you're after user

fat chicks, tomboys and fucktoys

No because getting friendzoned pisses women off more than men

Nah, you either fuck them or ignore them, there's no middle ground

autism

I'd say so, I mean just as well as guys

I've had a few girls that I've actually considered friends but it's always ended up with us fucking and the friendship becoming so awkward that it has ended

So I'm not sure if they make good friends or not

most Irish girls are down to earth and are good friends

Here we've been so americanized it's fucking weird.

If you get a true portuguese girl then yes, you can be friends.

If you get one of those bimbo americanized sluts... nope, you can't. It's weird cause guys are more timid than girls now. Before, girls used to pay us shit, now we have to pay them shit because we've been americanized/modernized. Before, a girl would be attracted by a guy with at least a 5 or more face and a good personality, now if you wear that new stylish hat that everyone's talking about you can fuck whoever you want... it's just so weird because we're so seperated now.

>americanized

Whatever you want to call it my freedom friend

>Before, girls used to pay us shit
But that is the modernization, the opposite used to be the tradition

Yes

Not here in Portugal

Dude that fucking sucks, the way it was before sounds awesome.

But it's you guys buying into our corporate consumerism is what's causing the societal changes.

It's true, we're kind of impressionable here.
I think you would like it here user, even in modern times, if you'd get a normal portuguese girl I think you'd like her attitude a lot.

Women used to take charges of economic activities in your country?

They're okay. They are generally less loyal from my experience though.
I think it's because they interact with so many more people that they don't focus as much.

Yes

I have ugly eyebags like this

How do I get rid of them?

Drink 2lt of water daily, drink two cups of water before breakfast, sleep the time you need to sleep. When you do wake up, jump out of the bed fast instead of just doing the "5 more minutes".

hmm mine are genetic though

>implying wouldn't fuck your female 'friends'

Makeup is also an option

But I think you don't have genetic eyebags like this, maybe you have a greater chance of getting eyebags but it's always treatable

>I don't talk to girls, and therefor don't know if they make good friends.

Have a couple of them on campus. They are pretty cool. One of them I originally was trying to date, but we ended up just being good friends.

>One of them I originally was trying to date, but we ended up just being good friends
There's a name for that, friend

he's not your friend, guy

He's not your guy, pal

I'm not your guy, buddy

There's normal women and there's men with tits and a hole for penis (parceras).
Ofc normal women are the whoreish bunch.

No also why have women as friends? get your own damn friends and use women simply as a tool to get your way.

I mean I never claimed I was good at getting a girlfriend.
There is a reason I'm still a virgin at the age of 23.

yes

i like to have women friends cause guys are too much drama.

friends with women are usually gay as they're the only ones who can tolerate them

Sometimes

If you can't make good friends with men, how can you make good friends with women?

not the good looking ones at least

fuck off

One of my closest friends is a girl. Good to have for talking about my love life, or going out drinking without it being a total sausage fest. Never found her too attractive, so there's no sexual tension between us.

filtered.

Yep

Some can be good friends, but it is enormously less likely. It makes sense desu.

I've only had 1 girl in my life that I didn't date that I'd consider a legitimate good friend. Someone you hang out with often and 1 on 1 too. I've had tons of friends that are girls but nothing like a good friend. Co-workers, friends significant others, people seen often in group contexts you catch up with, joke with etc...

What the hell, that's cool man

Hardly.
Women usually like to talk about people or otherwise mundane events that happen around them, both of which I can't for the love of me stomach for more than a couple of minutes without falling to absolute boredom
The only girl I've ever approached more then once without either a sexual goal in mind or out of politeness turned out to be a fairly masculinized mechanic engineer lesbian

The only reason people even put up with women is because they look good.

Yes. Ask your questions

have you ever fucked

They make good friends with benefits

In the sense of being nice and fun to have around and providing you with things or information you need every now and then...
I'd say yes. Non-significantly less than men, but yes.

i don't know i don't have any friends

Definetly not.

They don't make good friends anywhere because the only time you ever hear form them is when they want something. So unless you tell them to bugger off those "friends" simply a drain on resources.