Why are americans so good at fighting

Why are americans so good at fighting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz they're black

Rocky movies motivate us

Take away their guns and see how well they do.

>Take away their guns
governmentoutreeee.png

>Take away their guns
You tried. You failed.

>implying based Mexicans wouldn't just sell us some more

No we succeeded, you needed French guns and their training.

Depends on the film

And I'd still have a knife, because I can carry one of those, too. I also have a bow.

We got a Prussian sergeant to train the Continental Army

And we had the based Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette

And France

Git fukt

>Thank you. And we're very sorry to hear that.
top kek

Americans are notoriously bad at fistfighting.

OoOo - Rare feels.

Because theyre rich and have uncontested air superiority.

If boxing was an extracurricular activity again that'd fix itself right up

But alas, "Violence is never the answer"

This t b h

We actually believe in the cause for the fight.

And we have the technology to make righteousness happen.

Honestly, it's about believing in your cause.

Why are the canadians so rude in real life, and polite on the internet?
Why is the south east so accepting to other cultures?
Why are house prices in London so cheap?

>based Mexicans

Words I'd never thought to hear from you.

Boxing trains you to punch hard, and have agile feet. That's it. When the best defensive tact in your 'martial art' is to hug it out as you can't be touched, it's probably not very good. Shit will get you kneed, kicked and stamped on in no time.

ask Vietnam

You know that was a civil war, right..?

Something is better than nothing

Besides, Karate is pretty popular here
Even if it is turbo autism

>Why are the canadians so rude in real life, and polite on the internet?
Did you mix your words up there or something?

Take back what you said about boxing right now

>Why are the canadians so rude in real life, and polite on the internet?

Straight up bro, not even memeing you, they are really pompous IRL and pretty fucking annoying. I play xbox and talk to a bunch of people and I would call it rare that a Canadian isn't annoying. I remember being in a layover flight to iceland in Canada when I was about 12 with my parents. Tbh I forget exactly what I said but the guy in front of me in the line turned around and said, "Because it's the best fucking country in the world guy! If you don't like it you can fuck off!" In an airport, to a child. My dad got pretty pissy but kept his mouth shut.

Ugh.

Seriously, Bongs? You don't understand the power of air superiority and popular support in warfare? If anyone would know it would be you crafty Brits.

I'm disappointed, Nigel. We were only your warehouse up to D-Day. You did the lion's shar of the fighting. You alone should understand the power of popular support.

It's OK, Ian. We're here for you the next time you fuck up. We always do the right thing, after we've done everything else - right?

>Take away their guns

>youtube.com/watch?v=6DepefuRqwQ

No. And you know what?

Ice hockey is overrated, despite it being pretty fun to play with friends.

In all seriousness though, stop rioting over it, fucking hell.

Why won't you take it back?

Alot of people do not properly respect us for our nearly-perfect war machine.

If you're ever bored try looking at the kill to death ratio in American wars. Iraq/Afghanistan was something like 2000/2,000,000+

In the history of mankind nobody has ever been this efficient at causing death. It's child's play really at this point.

>implying anyone can beat the defensive champion

Stop falling for bait.

I'm not baited. Vietnam is based.

Keep in mind we nerfed ourselves HARD by not using unethical weapons. And even then we annihilated their country and population. They scratched us, we caved in their eye socket.

Anyone from mainland Western Europe is a bitch who can't fight. Only uk/irish, Eastern Europeans are capable of throwing down on that continent

>not using unethical weapons

What on earth are you talking about? Maybe you should study history more

At the time we did not know they were unethical in war. Maybe you should go back to 2nd grade and work on your reading comprehension.

That's not fair, that fat ass probably weighs twice as much as the black dude does

We selling weapons to Americans. Fucking WE selling weapons to AMERICANS.

FUCKING US SELLING WEAPONS TO YOU AND NOT OTHER WAY AROUND.

Have a load of this fucking delusional idiot. I bet you are one of those stupid, fucking, fat fuck neckbeards who have tons of pics of the “Mexican Southern Wall” when they actually are from the fucking wall that already exists between our fucking countries thanks to those garbage warmongering oilniggers you have for presidents.
Why don’t you go shoot up a school (70 FUCKING % OF ALL SHOOL SHOOTINGS IN THE WORLD) with the fucking weapons you buy from Walmart every time you feel the need to take a shit in your pants, you inbred fucking redneck. Why don’t you go on a serial killer rampage (ALSO 70% IN THE ENTIRE WORLD) with the god damn weapons you sell to the cartels you fuel with your degenerate society lusting for krokodil. Why don’t you fucking shoot yourself in the mouth right before eating your mayo breakfast and getting your wife fucked in front of you by Pedro the gardener and Tyrone his best friend, gringo fuck.

WHY DON’T YOU GO ON AND MASTURBATE TO THE PICS YOU HAVE FROM THAT SAGGY OLD, ORANGE, BASTARD YOU WANT TO ELECT FOR FUCKING PRESIDENT. It makes perfect sense, since orange is the new black and you seem to love having nigger presidents.

>HAHA MEXICANS ARE FATTER THAN US
And take your sugar infested trash food back to your nigger, degenerate, cultureless joke of a country with no health care while you are at it.

We didn't know melting people indiscriminately was unethical.. or you are just retarded?

tan enojado jose tsk tsk

Triggered

all Mexican gardeners here are like 5'3 and look like children so they don't really fuck our women, the tyrone thing is much more plausible

>at the time we did not know they were unethical in war.
Very strange statement, but anyways if you had time to concern yourself with the question of ethics then you didn't need it in the first place.

with enough burgers, all things are possible.

get thee behind me satan.

¡Whew!

what is the porpoise of those extra pointy points?

Trump was worth it just for these posts 2bh

The guy looks like he's having a seizure, first of all. Secondly, that doesn't require chest compressions. Thirdly, in no dimension are those chest compressions.

It's Mexican culture you racist bigot, shut the fuck up and be tolerant

s-sorry

Kek

did the word WAR in my post confuse you?
I guess I was referring to agent orange, which is infamous for being extremely unethical

Idk people make everything so complicated. It's like, "Sure you can kill people, just don't kill them *too* efficiently".

Whew m8, you okay there?

/thread

Theyre not.

They are a feminine race with girly men

This.

Holy shit, Mexico bringing the bantz.

>americans are bad at fighting

0 great fighters have come out of Australia.

The GOAT.

Top 15, sure.
GOAT, no.

Việt Nam here.

>Why are americans so good at fighting
Hello?

You want round three bong?

>This jab and hug faggot
>Even considered good

They have a guy who fought a stingray though.

top kek

>krokodil
Nice russian memery

>righteousness
Explainfurther. Jpg

Kind of off topic, but why are so many Vietnamese girls hungry for foreigner dick? I get a lot of flirtatious messages from Vietnamese girls, a lot of them are pretty good looking too.

shit, u guys pisses him off, dont piss of cartel

>Why are americans so good at eating

what a joke