Conscription soon

>conscription soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_certificate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We just reintroduced conscription after it had been inactive since 2010.

I think thats great, but I understand that turkish conscription must suck balls.

You will be ok if you avoid southeastern units i guesss.

hey guys, I don't really understand the purpose of conscription. Outside of when you're in an all out war. Is it just about getting a few years of labour from the youth?

Why does Sweden have conscription, do you fear an attack from the Finns?

haha hope you die you piece of shit

are you looking forward to meeting some qt bois in a barrack?

Teaches morals, and values. Its like Boy Scouts, but with slight danger

>conscription fucking TOMORROW
Lmao

>Not feigning being mental illness to skip conscription altogether
lmao'ing @ your life

>tfw you evaded conscription with made up asthma
Feel good, m8. How about making up the disease? One guy I know who has cyst in the brain came instead another one to the medical test and the latter escaped conscription. Another one simulated paranoid disease pretty well and escaped to (now he is collecting money to give bribe to be excluded from government psychiatric clinic list because every serious company has an access to such a test and he can't find job now).

they can deny you the driver license

>Is it just about getting a few years of labour from the youth?
This.
>army
>morals
Top kek. You don't know what conscription is. Conscription is when you are taken in one unit with peasants who came to army to get out of village and bydlo, and you have to work for free for one year. Maybe they will give you to shoot few times, okay. The only good thing about army is that you can work in police or as firefighter. What morals are you talking about?

Read the story:
Driver license, and at least in Russia any serious company has a list of psychos from government clinic for bribes and you would not find a job.

You don't have to fake shit like psychosis to evade conscription, meme-tier shit like depression or panic attacks will suffice most of the time

Can you get a comfy non-combat job in Turkish conscription, or is it Kurd Killing duty for everyone?

it helps small countries raise a bigger defensive force than they could through volunteers alone.

most turkish conscripts are just there to keep watch over certain bases. you can volunteer to be a commando to get proper military and mountaineer training though
non combat jobs are working as a desk monkey, being a musician in the band, working as an items officer, or as a chef etc
combat zones are for professional military or paid timed soldiers only

We have conscripts in combat zones, but we also have non-combat stuff like you described. I serve in one.

>our government considers reintroducing conscription

remember (not) to join the next "coup d'etat"

Army is school of life, son.

Don't die user, and if you get sent to east Turkey... might wanna just kill yourself I guess. That or end up in a Dağ situation.

>not getting a IQ score of 67 on the conscription IQ test
i am actually the one lmaoing at u

>depression or panic attacks will suffice most of the time
In Russia those are still the problems for companies and driving license.
Пaнтepи пaнтepи
Bы вce хpaбpы мoлoдцы
Haйхpaбpы нaши
Cepбcки дoбpoвoльцы

They need to train and arm all the Ahmeds and Tyrones in their country.

Russian army doesn't have IQ test, only psychological one. They just look at your background and appearance and if you seem to be stupid you're sent to construction unit to build shit for army from dawn to dusk.
t. asthma guy who evaded conscription and is vaping right now

Do they force scientists and engineers into conscription as well ?

I bet Swedes (as any other euro army) have special gay squads, like in ancient Greece. They should be also armed with steel dildos.
But in fact I see no point to have army for European countries, they are protected by NATO.

all i want is a comfy life and not to die for shitty serbian politicians

how exactly did you manage to not evade the conscription you incompetent fuck

And exactly what do you think NATO consists of?

>inb4 americans doing all the work

Well, let me explain. Conscription in Russia is mandatory for any male from the age of 18 to 27. People studying in uni are not conscripted as long as they are studying. When you graduate or leave uni you're conscripted next conscription season (1st October - 25st December and 1st March - 13th of Jule if I remember correctly). If you studying for PhD you're not conscripted though, and if you get PhD degree you aren't conscripted.
Ways of escaping conscription are pretty numerous.
The easiest way is just isn't contacting with military commission at all (it's an institution responsible for conscription here). You wouldn't be conscripted until you get letter from them and sign it so you can just sit at home most of your time and put spam from military commission to the trash bin. Sometimes they would come with police in 6 a.m. and ring your doorbell but you just shouldn't open. Also police may check your military status in a street and put you to a military commission but it's pretty rare. When you're 28 you just come to military commission and tell them you haven't received the mail from them all those years.
Another way is giving a bribe. You should know some people and have money. Price in Moscow is 200-250k roubles (3-4k$, very big money for Russia as average salary in Moscow is 400-500$).
You can simulate disease or have real one either. The most popular are mental ones but it gives you troubles with getting a job and driver license. The others popular are heart and lung diseases because anyone here have them. Being obese is also great way to escape army.
And the shittiest way is to prove you're pacifist because of your religion. If you're krishnait you are put to the military hospital where you clean the shit of old people for 2 years instead of 1 year in army.

USA, France and Germany as far as I remember have the biggest armies and others are irrelevant. What's the point of conscription if you have a meme army?

>not being a gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_certificate

>Germany

I'd rather die fighting than die being a cuck desu

Teleportation doesn't exist, the citizens of the country still have to fend off attackers until the real men arrive.

>special gay squads in Ancient Greece

Is this what Putinstan teaches you, cyкa?

You can't really pull an >inb4 if we actually are doing all the work.

Sorry, I guess the UK, Poland, and to a lesser extent France have been relevant as well. But the rest of you Euros will occasionally send like 20 dudes to sit around and do fuck all on a US/UK military post while waiting a whole fucking month for their ride home.

Singapore has an army just to make it so that if Malaysia ever decided to invade them it'd be too expensive to continue. So the idea is usually to just stall for time and make the country a no-go zone. Like what Switzerland did during WWII.

>Serbia

>conscripted in 18
>got comfy job in headquarters
>befriended with few officers
>transferred to contract service
>got free education in military academy
>24
>guard captain serving in defense ministry

>you will never be russian paratroopers

we have stronger broomsticks than you fag

>we have stronger broomsticks than you fag
I don´t know. Didn´t the Turks ass raped you for 500 years?

Yes but we were not genocided by fucking Swedes

What do you mean? 30 years war?

>The Swedish armies alone may have destroyed up to 2,000 castles, 18,000 villages, and 1,500 towns in Germany, one-third of all German towns.[85]

Yes, they were different Swedes at that time. More like Viking Swedes

Google about Sparta. They literally had combat fag units.

hope you will die, my turkish friend

>salary is 500$
>live al your life wandering through the shitholes of Russia
>chance to die
Swedes have always been extremely liberal. Vikings were a very free society compared to the other Europeans at that time.

it must be hard for turks
we have conscription in case we have to kill invading turks
turks have conscription in case they have to kill greeks, kurds, armenians, syrians, turks themselves that oppose turkey
shit, living in a muslim shithole must suck ass

Good luck boyo, use the time to become a man

Why do the most alike people tend to hate each other furiously? Armenians and Azeris share totally the same culture, Russians and Ukrainians, Serbs and Croats. Greeks are orthodox Turks and Turks are orthodox Greeks, you look the same, your cuisines are the same, you share same Byzantium heritage yet you hate each other.

>tfw already did conscription

best and worst time of your life boyo

Historical competition for regional power? Surely that's the obvious answer?

Did you choose random answers or did you have to try to get the score?

just say that you are gay

Same op but im going to be assigned to a comfy unit. Its useless anyways.

>useless
>MENA
>Israel next door
>Lybia next door
>ISIS in Sinai

>conscription thread
>not filled with suomi
something is wrong

You'll be fine, it will be an interesting experience!

Unless you get lynched by roaches because you were following orders. Don't let that happen...

I feel like if Koreans and Finns ever got together they would have pretty much the same stories, one time my dad beat a man for cumming (having sex with) in his rifle.

>shit like depression or panic attacks
Good luck with getting a driving license after that.

I have depression, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, ADHD, and autism all diagnosed and I still have my driver's license.

Maybe the commie meme was true.

just say you smoke weed ayy lmao

In Russia if you've been officially diagnosed with any mental disorder, even depression, you're basically fucked for life.

Nice country.

Better than yours desu.

This. Driver license is also very expensive here. Absolutely retarded policy for a country with huge distances and spare places.

Seriously?
Doesn't this encourage people to just hide their illnesses then go and firebomb a daycare center?

keep injecting that krok, Ivan

t. other

And letting wrecks like you on the road s supposed to fix it?

You know thats not true

>Doesn't this encourage people to just hide their illnesses
That's the idea. This saves a lot of money for the government.

My depression makes me incapable of driving somehow?

What a shitty country.

Anxiety attacks tends to not do well when you are fucking driving.

Damn, no wonder Russia's suicide rate is sky high.

Well seeing as my anxiety attacks are 100% health related and predictable, they aren't really an issue driving.

Also, you know, medication keeps it under control.

All it takes is one moment getting freaked out by a truck honking at you to cause a jam for miles because first respondents need to pick up your scattered corpse.

Greater Finland will rise again, mate.

You don't understand how anxiety works do you?

It's not being twitchy for me, it's misinterpreting bodily signals and spiralling thoughts.

>like depression or panic attacks will suffice most of the time
YEAH

>misinterpreting bodily signals and spiraling thoughts
Yeah, that never happens on the road.

>Not going to civilian service and getting more money than army cucks and work experience

Kek

Well enjoy me killing you and your family when I (it seems inevitably) snap and decide to murder you.

>civilian service
clean old people asses?

Good luck user.

I had a comfy office job with my own room and a seaside view. Also got a job from there afterwards.

I unironically think spurdo is the greatest achievement of the Finnish race, thank you for the excellent meme.

I don't think you are going to kill anyone on purpose I just think it's unsafe for someone who gets anxiety attacks to be in a potentially high stress environment.

>I just think it's unsafe for someone who gets anxiety attacks to be in a potentially high stress environment.
So you're going to pay for me to take a taxi for the rest of my life?

Buses exist, if they don't you will be relocated where they do. I dunno how Canada works.

>driving a car
>potentially high stress environment

>if they don't you will be relocated where they do.
What right does the government have to relocate me anywhere?

SOON

>a comfy office job with my own room and a seaside view.
lucky as fuck

The same right they have the right to deny you a license for blindness, you can choose not to go to a city with better services but that would involve not driving.

that's pretty basic shit for us, don't know about italians

Well I'm just glad people like you don't make the laws, and licenses transfer all over north america.

I'll be sure to yell and blare my horn at every Canadian license plate more than I already do.

Well this time next year I'll have Oregon plates so you can enjoy doing that.

Wow, a worse immigrant than Califags to the PNW, didn't even think that could possible.

I'm already from the PNW mate.

Whatever, just use your PAL to get a bunch of SVTs and 'lose' them before moving to the US and you can drive whatever.

He is right you know, read Symposium