Are these exist in your country?

Are these exist in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?
youtu.be/79hBc5S7FbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and they're either always 1. Yanks 2. Some weird kind of Asian that you don't see often.

and these americans, they literally come from the us to here with the sole goal of converting people to mormonism lol

I was a missionary in the Philippines about 5 years ago. I did it because my family really wanted me to and they paid for it.
If you're a male Mormon and don't go on the mission you're looked at as less than trash and basically get ostracized by the church. And most Mormon girls won't have anything to do with you if you weren't a missionary.
Anyway, so I did it and I don't even go to church at all anymore.

>be late for work
>hear someone ringing my doorbell
>run down
>it's a pair of these chucklefucks

How does that work for adults who convert into thte church?

One of my best female friends is a mormon
I even went to her baptism, their church/temple was full of paintings with the same style with people in predicaments and shit (pic related)
They had an inside pool for the baptism and everyone was always smiling, it was kinda creepy
When the bishop (I think) was preaching he started crying of overjoy and then they made us watch a documental about mormonism

Unfortunately yes. I think Americans use their christian fundamentalists to spread their political agenda. I would ban here anything except the traditional religions of Russia, i.e. Orthodoxy, Sufi Islam and Buddhism.

>whitewashing amerindians
Top kek

Homosexuals?

Do women go to missions as well?

Sounds like Latin America.

I saw a few in Helsinki once, hanging around near the trainstation stopping ppl to talk about mormonism. Mostly though we just have to suffer from homegrown Jehovas witnesses

Are Russians and the US the only countries who use religion to spread their political agenda outside of Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Are you living in utah?
Is it true that literally all white people there are mormons or at least ex-mormons?

Not all, but 99%, especially outside of SLC. My grandfather from Northwest Indiana retired in a cozy subdivision in SW Utah, and is the only non-Mormon there. The Mormons are nice, though.

Yes, they wander around in the summer and talk to people. No ringing on doors. Everybody likes them for that and because they are so nice.

This Mormon girl was surprised that you can get toothpaste and tooth brushes in Finland.

m.youtube.com/watch?
v=RQFzyNCVjoA

>Russians
We don't use it abroad at all. Putin is pushing religion down the throats but he is doing it inside country only.

thanks
i am interested in utah

>We don't use it abroad at all. Putin is pushing religion down the throats but he is doing it inside country only.

Even in Eastern Europe?

I also recall a french paper attacking the government for building a massive Orthodox Church and religious center in Paris

Yes i see mormon misionaries in my city as well

Was she surprised people don't ride deer in the streets as well? kek

>Chinks bought every single house in my neighbourhood except mine
>These guys don't waste their time coming to my neighbourhood

Hooray

Mormonism, is for some weird ass reason, the fastest growing religious minority after Islam here.

I hate these types of faggots. I fucking want them to leave. They look exactly like that wherever I go.

never even met a mormon and I live in the US (california)

>there were 2 guys and now there are 3
>holy shit mormonism grew by 33% last week!!!1

i saw The Book of Mormon on broadway with my mom, it was good

If you mean mormons, I dont see quite many. But we do have a lot of Jehova Witnesses that behave and dress the same way.

That's huge growth. If it continues at that rate you'll be flooded in no time.

>Even in Eastern Europe?
They are Catholics.
>Orthodox Church and religious center in Paris
It's made for Russian diaspora mostly. Our missionaries like converting black people though but it's for money, not political reasons.
This. Religion in Europe is fortunately dead. In France even among Muslims only 20% are practicing. Secularism is too good thing when you can live your life without shit written by Jews 2000 years ago.

>Our missionaries like converting black people though but it's for money, not political reasons.

How does that make them money?

My grandparents and some cousins are mormons, cousin went on a mission to Brazil. Not sure where, but I think either Sao Paulo or Rio. No idea if he got any bunda.

Unless you enjoy 43c in the summer it's not that great. It's dry heat though.

Where?

Also did you score some?

Don't listen him, church is poor as fuck

Never seen them but I've only lived in one area for my entire life.

youtu.be/79hBc5S7FbA

They exist only in the biggest cities and are pretty rare

Yes, and they're the worst scum I've ever seen !

>Don't listen him, church is poor as fuck

>In 1995, the Nikolo-Ugreshky Monastery, which is directly subordinated to the patriarchate, earned $350 million from the sale of alcohol. The patriarchate’s department of foreign church relations, which Kirill ran, earned $75 million from the sale of tobacco. But the patriarchate reported an annual budget in 1995-1996 of only $2 million. Kirill’s personal wealth was estimated by the Moscow News in 2006 to be $4 billion.

Hes personally as wealthy as a 1/3 of the entire Catholic Church

Yes. With bicycles. Im non practicing catholic. Tgey knock on my door. Sweep them off by saying I'm muslim.
Feels good.

Top kek, what a stupid trolling. They are unreasonably wealthy, if I wanted to stay in Russia I would go to the church and build career to the wealth with my boipucci

sometimes when i go out jogging

i remember seeing one of them smoking weed

I wish. Instead we have old gypsy hags knocking on doors to sell roses for $3 a piece.

white people? no, we have assimilated them

Yes, they are exist in my country

Can somebody give me a (you) already

I can't watch video from my phone. I mean, I can, but I am too lazy to open new tab.

sweet baby jesus

>A friend of mine was a mormon
>Goes to one party
>Leaves the faith the next day

Yes they do. They're all named Helder(elder).

Once i talked with them and i had to contain laugher when they seem to genuinely believe the whole Joseph Smith story.
I also found it strange that one of them was a black dude. Poor guy...hardcore brainwashing.

>Ukraine, Belarus, Romania
>Catholic