How can whitey compete?

How can whitey compete?
>inb4 "Asians cheat doesnt count REEEEEEE" XDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd12qY2OqWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>225 IQ
>he didn't discover not invented anything

Whitey is out gambling his pension away on the stock market for personal gain.

>"im so stupid i dont realize getting a doctorate means discovering things through research"

A doctorate means you engaged in some research, sure.

Doesn't mean you contributed to academia in any meaningful way.

>I have no idea what a doctorate means.

>research doesn't contribute anything

what the fuck

The only way you can get a doctorate is by proving you've contributed somehow. Obviously this doesn't count for the humanities aka the A for Effort degree.

We don't take kindly to darkies around here, mate. I suggest you move on

Whitey is not competing anymore. Whitey is just trying to live in peace. Please understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd12qY2OqWM

>Doesn't mean you contributed to academia in any meaningful way.

Kid, shut the fuck up. Honestly.

>tfw to intellegient to care about some meme "doctorate"

lmao what a fucking moron

I have a doctorate in women's studies shitlord, check your privilege.

Prease understan

In Germany you just get your doctorate when you discovered something new desu. You're atleast busy for 4 yeras here to do so. Don't know about foreign systems.

He's the kid that sits in the back of the classroom, pretends to be smarter than everyone else, ends up getting shit grades, and then proceeds to shrug it off by saying "I'm a different kind of smart!" while he boasts about his IQ.
It's people like him that have this inferiority/superiority complex that are the scum of society.
I would know because I was exactly like this in my early teenage years. It's a cancerous state of mind to get into because you end up enclosing yourself in a box of non-accomplishment.
Everyone below you is a fucking idiot and everyone above you is just wasting their time and "not contributing to research in any meaningful way"

iq is literally pointless when it starts scoring 225-230. its impossible to design a test like this to have that number since iq's are all relative scores standarized to one another.

ie you can take iq scores and rank them 1-10 or just give them standarized numbers.

he has a fields medal though

>he has a fields medal though

i can get one too if i really wanted, i just have to try

Just reading out of your post you seem to be the quite the insecure guy though.

>fields medal winner
>didn't discover not invented anything

>hurr gib degree because I found out that my line of thought was retarded and didn't discover shit

First, you find a house and scope it out
Find a Chinese neighborhood, cause they don't believe in bank accounts
Second, you find a crew and a driver, someone who ring the doorbell
And someone that ain't scared to do what it do
Third, you pull up at the spot
Park, watch, ring the doorbell and knock
Four, make sure nobody is home (knock knock)
They gone, okay it's on
Don't be scared nigga you in now
If the police come you gonna find out who your friends now
That ain't them talking, that's your mind playing tricks on you
You're conscious cause you know you got nines with two clips on you
But fuck that, motherfuck that plasma
And fuck that laptop, go and get that jewelry box
You tryna get paid? Go take that jewelry box to the Slauson
They'll give you cash back in the same day

>namefag opinions

into the filter you go!

I definitely used to be. I've moved past that now. Too old for that shit

ITT Triggered graduates

>not filtering all namefags with regex
estimated IQ : lower than 120

>leaf opinions

Are you an actual Japanese man? You shitpost too well.

Some things never change.

And age is really no excuse for anything at all. Being (or atleast acting) mature just due a number on your face is just silly. Atleast don't get triggered on a chinese imageboard.

Do you think he is happy?

how can men even compete?

No, if you knew me personally, you'd know what I'm talking about. All of my close friends and family members do.

>not being happy while doing something you love allday

I hope so.
But I read a few interview about 'child prodigies' which hated every single bit of expectation and failed along the way. There was this special case where one was working at NASA and did nothing but calculate allday for several years. He hated it entirely, atleats he stated it.

Very triggered

>Almost half of the world is asian and they haven't even contributed a fraction of the inventions white people have
>Chinks force their kids at a toddler age into brutal standardized testing training artificially raising their IQs through the Flynn effect
Really makes you think

why a man?
what if, a woman?

Meh, let me know if he actual applies all those brains for something worthwhile to society. We could use another Einstein/Tesla etc..

post feet then

I'd be pretty happy if I was called the smartest living man in the world for 3 consecutive years in a row at just over 30 years of age.
I'd also be fairly happy if I earned not one, but two Fields Medals (essentially the Nobel Prize equivalent within Mathematics).

I guarantee you people would not be asking these stupid questions if he was a white man.

Then I'm gonna ream your pussy, or boii pussy

>3 consecutive years in a row
kek
That tautology. I need sleep. Good night nignogs.

>only two sexes

CIS SCUM FOR FOR A RUN

He probably more happy than you thought, while most of the students are lazy and don't give a shit about studying (yes, plenty of them exist), some of them are really love to study.

he won a fucking fields medal. this is their equivalent of a nobel prize.

but to be fair, mathematics is 100% useless beyond high-level computation or encryption or some arcane shit.

>but to be fair, mathematics is 100% useless beyond high-level computation or encryption or some arcane shit.

Well, I got some bad news for you.

Number theory was just a hooby for math enthusiast without having any meaning as well until computers came around.

He mentioned encryption.

Men have bigger diks. Chek m8.

What a retard, do you even know who he is?? He is one of the most renowned mathematicians in the last century

Do you notice something weird in pic related?? By the way it is the USA math team

All mathematics is useful. Even when we think it isn't, that's just because our society hasn't progressed enough to be able to actually use it.
Germanon gave a perfect example with number theory and computers.

"He". I bet you're the same person.

Hell, even topology and group theory have their everyday application.

>but to be fair, mathematics is 100% useless beyond high-level computation or encryption or some arcane shit.

...is mostly coming from people who really never studied any high-level math at all or really failed at that. They talk about something they can't even comprehend in the slightest.

Check mate atheist.

I see a lot of manlets.

Pure mathematics is absolutely worthless. It's literally mental masturbation that will never amount to anything.

yeah not that guy.

i'm pretty ignorant of high-level math and its uses t b h, but can't really connect how high level math theory is as useful as modern physics or biology outside of a few cases.

every discovery in biology for example impacts things in some way.

the more i know the more i know that i should know math to truly know

>this flag
>this post

rly meks u thnk

There some new gook.

>what's advancement of human knowledge
>what's validation of theories and thus finding application for that

You can assume that in hundred years from now on things will be used out of mathematics which are considered nowadays useless.

Not memeing or anything but 90% of the people you see studying late at night/weekends in the library at my uni are asian.

Whiteys are probably drinking or doing degenerate shit at that time.

The only thing mathematicians are good for is teaching. They have no useful skills. They can't code, they can't lead because they are all dweeby nerds.

>he bought the pure mathematical jew

I have a Ph.D. in mathematics. My research was worthless and I don't have a job. To study pure math you have to be simultaneously smart and unwise.

>My research was worthless and I don't have a job

Then you were just shitty. Academical, pure mathematics is just for people in the upper 10%. I really doubt you were on of them anyway.

And desu, if you're really jobless because you made your Ph.D. without aquiring any other useful industry skills you're alone responsible for that for not being employable after being miserable in academics.

I was not-shitty enough to have a shitty and degrading post-doc placement. You should look up actual statistics on what happens to STEM Ph.D's in north america. Enjoy endless degrading contract work as a young academic. I live in a 2 million dollar house and don't need to work.

Or studying in their rooms. Who the fuck studies in a library anymore?

Me
t. White male

I always just preferred to study in my room. The library isn't as comfy.

too bad he died trying to navigate through a 4-way stop sign.

>that one kid in school who kept getting shitty grades but constantly pointed out he was "smart but an underachiever"

Classic case of the fox and the grapes.