/v4/

magyar cigany edition

shit edition
shit thread
shit OP
saged

why so zolty, Salty?

because fuck your shitty anime and the leftist faggots who didn't vote

why not blame all the fidesz voters who didn't vote?

Viktator can get 75% national, he should be able to scrape up 51% for a referendum.

I want a gf.

two dogs and others fucked Orban up. he is done

what the fuck are you even talking about

yeah that's interesting, whatever if the leftists win the elections in 2018 I'm gonna leave this shithole

waitwait, so you niggers actually agreed to the quote? Holy kek good bye Hungary

not aggreed you fuck, majority of the votes are "no" but the attendance rate is not enough

my bad, i fucked up the name

kek do you think these memers influenced the non-voters? The leftist parties also made billboards saying not to vote

it would have been perfect t.b.h

I meant them with lefties when I typed "others", but seriously if lefties win we are all fucked. goodbye fence

>but seriously if lefties win we are all fucked. goodbye fence
yes and every country will get a quota

I honestly don't think Viktor expected turnout to be higher than 50%.
Turnout never exceeded 50% on votes that weren't parliamentary elections. Less people voted for joining the EU, for fuck's sake.

Either he was deluded into thinking he can get everyone to vote by asking nicely, or it's all a giant ruse.

>lefties becoming relevant by 2018
Hah. me winning the lottery this week has a bigger chance than that. I don't play the lottery.

What do you think is happening here? :D:D

I think he expected all the Fidesz+Jobbik voters to vote "Nem." but people didn't bother.

Overall it's a defeat for Orban because now he's paraded in the EU as not having 70%+ of the people behind him, as he had claimed.

why do you post a picture of austrian army?

I wouldn't be worried about that.

Unless you consider fidesz leftist?

looks like a hungarian doctor shooting a dose of liquified paprika into a turbopap junkies butt to give him his fix.

until the very end it looked like they are going to have a valid referendum
but they fucked up the campaign
it cost too much and were too aggressive
all they had to do was ask nicely to vote, they didnt, they campaigned to vote strictly NO, because we need protection like we are some toddlers who dont know any better

for Viktor

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

fuck this day desu
i just want to go home and play D44m