You mean normal for blacks.
Around blacks never relax.

fucking rekt son, that's what you get for being a emo faggit

revenge for slavery

he is american

He's a Democrat.

what the fuck, i hope later that fighter gets some lessons. what a shit

>no one turning around to help him

Fuckin white people, if that was any other ethnic group that nigga would get jumped

i would assume not. The kid that got beat up will run away like a filthy parasjonak

He relaxed.

fucking rekt son

this.

white people are cucks, they never help when their friend is in problem. In Holland we call this ik-cultuur literally means me culture so everyone doesn't give a shit about the other. kill all white people

>chimp acting like a chimp

no surprises here.

lol, not just sucker punch, but with casse-tête. Hw was so scared by that emo

Good point. They were probably triple checking their mind for thought crimes against black people.

If he could still move his legs. There's a reason brass knuckles are illegal almost everywhere in the US.

yes this is normal in shitmany too

bulgarians are the chimps of europe

I WOULD'VE JUMPED UP AND KICKED THAT NIGGER TO DEATH THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M NOT A FAT KEK LIKE YOU REEEEEEE

You're thinking of Alb*nians, my fellow Hellenic brother.

thanks, luther!

this is normal in germany

I wonder, it is true that they walking around places, and doing shit?

he also fucks that weakling's gf after he beats him. why is whitey so weak

same tarsh

>White """"men"""
twitter.com/PrimeLeBron/status/777647410772271104

In Britain they go around telling people off for drinking alcohol

Good thing niggers are dumb enough to record their crimes and share it on the internet.

No, that's just your degenerate turk roach fantasy.

siktirgid mahmut

>living around blacks
poor gringos i pity them, but it's their fault, they imported and bought millions of africans to make them rich and now they cant deal with them
sad

i think mexicans are a bigger problem now

weak white men will be killed. white women and children will enslaved and harem'd to serve stronger races in next 6 years. it's inevitable future. mark my words.

lol nowadas we have strange groups of young people, i can't tell are they nazi or what, well, they walks on streets and beat up drinking people

Non-whites shouldn't be allowed in white society.

>the only one that rushed to stop the dindu was a girl

gg

Remember

A lynch a day keeps the shitskin away

NEVER go easy on a nig

>some hipster faggot got rekt
who cares

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

now go out and say that again

the damage had already been done, unless the nigger was still bashing the wyte boi fighting him would have just escalated the situation and resulted in more wyte bois getting BTFO considering the nigger probably knows how to fight and had a knuckle duster.

The day of the rope will come, shitskin

your woman have facial hair, lynch all turk roaches

T. Abo

Anyways. I think the kid in OPs webm got arrested n whiteys parents pressed charges. Good riddance I say.

I believe everything I see on the Internet

this needs to happen to more white people until they grow fed up with it and start slaughtering niggers and shitskins though

trump will win because of shitskins stabbing white people and going on shooting sprees

I am a Greek

Not in terms of crime Hans and unless it's someone with at least a rational motive (eg theft) not from the back and with a weapon, that's fucking cowardly.

Yes, the cartels are sick but they're rational actors, this looks like unprovoked assault.

your women look like men

>Greek

Good riddance filthy shitskin subhuman

that dumb nigger probably got arrested and sent to jail for having an illegal weapon. glad they got it on film

dubs command

actually public drinking (outside of cafes and restaurants) is banned here. even if you drink beer you must put a bottle in a non-transparent bag. i guess it's the same in the UK so those guys are doing the actual police' job

I am a Greek not a germ

youre the subhuman here you keyboard warrior ahahah

>nazi or what
They do it purely for moneyz. Youtube views, merch sells.
Also, about a year ago Lev Protiv was granted with 7 mln roubles grant #Volodin. They live good lives.

t. underage year old turk

The lanket looks awfully effeminate and weak, survival of the fittest 2bh

I am a Greek you shitskin

test

Now that's some fucking edge

What the fuck?? There are Russians out there than get paid because they beat up innocent drunk people?? That's fucked up

Watch your mouth shitskin

>implying discernible differences exist

>Greek
>Calling others shitskin
KEK

angry monkey

they are very different

Aren't brass knuckles illegal?

whats wrong with that?
pick your flag pls

Underrated

fuck that scum, if someone drinks in public place, call the police. wtf we pay taxes, let them work

Crypto-turks are the biggest closet poofs

Just pick up the board and knock his tooth out.
It's not that hard

>i don't beat wh*tes for fun

ayy. why do you even live

no shit

crypto is a greek word
we are greeks not crypto turks

Greeks are Turkish rapebabies

turks are actually turkish rape babies
Thank god that I am a Greek and not a Turk.

That's based

Fuck alcoholics

Tecak did nothing wrong

Greeks are the literal definition of "tarsh", Giorgos

why are you in germany if you hate them so much? shouldn't you be working in greece desu

A Greek is a rehashed Turk

they are not
pick your flag you subhuman

tesac is fucker, desu. and he was not granted, but go to prison

Damn if that kid was my friend i would fucking hang that nigger

This is my country

its otherwise
turk is an empty word like american, canadian, australian and all the other multicultural trash

>Being a turk roach that cries for the help of his 20 brothers in a fight.

A true European can take out a nog in a single attack.

Mongrel genes made him weak.

Why?

Stop trying to have sex with boys, Arman. Tecak did nothing wrong

In welcher Dimension ist sowas witzig du Untermensch?

Verpiss dich zurück nach Griechenland

>A true European can take out a nog in a single attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE

those immigrant children in the video are turkish and greek

this is normal in Germany

fok him, just because.
here, listen some ukr music
youtube.com/watch?v=m0-yYhLgp_I

sollte auch nicht witzig sein du hurensohn
bist keine kartoffel

Er ist kein Grieche du Neu-Schwuchtel
Ikibey ist ein mongoloider Kurde und triggered Cred Forums seit Monaten mit seinem Griechen-Wahn

This:

You forgot to mention greek

du bist auch ein ausländer

sure sure

Why tho he's based

And the song is okay I guess but I don't really like the nonsensical lyrics

He probably had it coming. Usually people who ride skateboards are assholes. I'd take the violent minority over him any day. He looks pretty cool anyway, besides the whole violent assault caught on camera thing. I actually met some p cool dudes like that when I was in community college. This one Hispanic guy loved showing his gun to me. Said he needed it for "protection".

The lesson I learned: Don't be confrontational douche bag and minorities will have your back.

That's what happens if you raise children to be cowards.

Is it? Never saw at any of the schools I've been to.

Keine Kartoffel, aber ein Deutscher.

Cred Forums ist ein Board, welches ausschließlich zum shitposten gedacht ist.Zum triggern und triggern lassen gehören immer 2 dazu, niemand der 3 Neuronen zur selben Zeit laufen lassen kann lässt sich hier triggern.

Sure whatever.

I recently decided to purchase a gun outside of the ones I already own through inheritance and gifts. It's not as easy as you think it is here in the states.

I had to go through a thorough background check and basically sign my name to it. To ensure it wasn't a straw purchase. I had to go through a decent amount of paperwork. Luckily I had already taken gun safety classes when I was in my younger teens so that was wavered.

You guys need to calm the fuck down and stop pretending like we're some fucking crazy, gun-toting monsters. I just wanted a new shotgun for bird season.

thats in you kraut genes

>Cool Guy
>Sucker punches someone with an illegal weapon

Nice try Jamal.

A "cool guy" would resolve conflicts peacefully or with a fair fight at least. This was just a violent assault crossing into attempted murder

entweder ausländer oder irgend so ein abgefickter hurensohn kevin pascal aus dem osten

He turned his back on him

I guess that settles it that we're not white because I can never see that happening in here.

>I recently decided to purchase a gun outside of the ones I already own through inheritance and gifts. It's not as easy as you think it is here in the states.
I had to go through a thorough background check and basically sign my name to it. To ensure it wasn't a straw purchase. I had to go through a decent amount of paperwork. Luckily I had already taken gun safety classes when I was in my younger teens so that was wavered.
You guys need to calm the fuck down and stop pretending like we're some fucking crazy, gun-toting monsters. I just wanted a new shotgun for bird season.

yes you are gypsies

Nope und nope

Versuch's doch noch einmal, du zurückgebliebener Öltrinker.

>attack from behind
as is typical for shitskin

doch du scheiss hurensohn
wähle:
ausländer
kevin
ivan "russlandDeutscher" ivanovitsch

du bist keine kartoffel

fucking shitskins 15/99

I'm not very good at fighting so I take what I can get. I wouldn't think twice about running someone over with my car if I knew I could get away with it. Notions of what's "fair" are only going to get someone like me taken advantage of or killed in the long run.

That is the most viennese reaction to impending mass rape that you could get.

Do you live in Detroit or something?

Hope someone runs over your mom then gets away with it

>irgend so ein
Entweder ein dummer Kanacke, oder ein zurückgebliebener Legastheniker aus diesem Lande, welcher nicht mal einen beschissenen Satz ohne Fehler von sich geben kann.
Letzteres halte ich für unwahrscheinlich.

Über den Inhalt brauchen wir nicht einmal anzufangen.

Deaf ears to me Mexibro.

I love my new shotgun. It was really fun picking it up a few days ago.

>mfw that little faggot got slapped with 20 years and was tried as an adult
Meanwhile in Germany if you're a shitskin and rape a 9 year old girl and circumcise her you get a slap on a wrist and are politely told not to do that.

God bless America.

You give us a bad name.

I can remember when I was attending University and my friend yelled "CAT" while driving the car. Then I felt and heard a huge thump.

Turns out, it was a skunk he hit and I never let that fucker forget it. I know his car didn't.

Just don't blow your brains out.

heul mal nicht du hurengestalt

I don't run over animals. They are innocent.

If you fuck with someone, expect them to fuck with you back. That's all I'm saying. I don't believe there is any standard for retaliation. The only mistake black boy in OP made was assaulting the other guy in a situation where he could get caught.

I don't keep ammunition around my guns. If I was going to kill myself then I wouldn't be posting.

Aren't guns legal in the US? If he had a gun he could have shot him in a leg or in the ass the moment he turned back to walk away. At least stab him with a knife.

nothing wrong with that

the other guy could shoot him too then

If he had a gun this wouldn't happen..

source?

>Slamming someone in the back of their heads with brass knuckles

He could've died, you know.

Du wiederholst dich, diese Redundanz sollte doch selbst einem Wesen wie dir auffallen.
Ich habe dir meine Antwort bereits gegeben, aber der kleine Philipos kann sich einfach nicht damit abfinden.Stell dir vor, es gibt Deutsche die Griechen als Abfall den sie sind betrachten - und davon gibt es nicht wenige.

Um Griechenland zu hassen muss man kein Türke oder sonstiger Kanacke sein.Das selbe gilt für Kurden, falls der user vorhin recht hatte (was dich sogar noch lächerlicher als Griechen erscheinen lassen würde).

Knife wounds are HEAVILY frowned upon in the US. You're likely to get a lighter charge shooting somebody. I don't know why, it's just how it is.

>The only mistake he made was getting in a situation where he could get caught

What the fuck is wrong with you

You don't even know the story, you just saw a nigger violently assault someone and you're making up a justifiable story.

He hit someone not even paying attention and then hit him with an illegal weapon when he's already on the floor

It was on Cred Forums and /k/ ages ago, I dunno how to go about finding the same incident again but on Youtube everyone wanted to try him as an adult and he got twenty years
The White kid's teeth were turned to dust too because of brass knuckles. He said his mouth felt like it was full of sharp powder.

Act like an animal get to go to the Zoo for your adult life.

heul nicht du hurensohn ich les mir jetzt nich den scheiss durch

On Youtube as in on the clip about it on the news posted on Youtube, by the way.

Please tell me the person who did this did time.
I wouldn't be surprised if they broke the kids jaw considering they were using brass knuckles.

I guess the nigger wanted to feel "alpha" and strong for a moment by attacking someone from the back, not kill people at random.
The white guy however could yell at him as the nigger walks away so that he would turn around (to avoid shooting him in a rear area) and shoot him in the balls then claim self defense.

Du und ich wissen beide das du kein Leben hast.

He is black.

the black guy should have shot him in the face

I still have a set of them in my safe that was given to me by a WW2 vet. I had no idea that they were still being made. That guy was my friend and he's dead now, I'd never actually use them.

Fucking savages.

Weil du ein jungfäulicher Totalversager bist?
Merkt man an deiner Art und Weise dich auszudrücken, ob's nun Deutsch oder Englisch ist.

Und jetzt geh dich umbringen, kleine Griechenfotze

I very much doubt the person would be able to think about getting their firearm much less be able to properly aim it. He more than likely has a concussion, broken/fractured jaw and is missing teeth; not to mention shooting your assailant after they've stopped being a threat is manslaughter.

ich lebe gerade du hurensohn

Geh dich einfach umbringen, du kannst dich nicht verstecken.

Nur kleine Nuttenkinder lassen sich von einem behinderten Olivenficker wie dir triggern.

I'm SO fucking glad the blacks here are mostly normal and don't chimpout

werd mal nicht frech du hurensohn

You know in all these kind of videos there is one recurring thing.
Niggers always go for cheap shots or attack as a gang. They never go for face-to-face fight alone.

was wird das hier jetzt
aufstand der kartoffeln? haha

Tell Alberta to stay out of my state. They're horrible drivers.

I mean, we like you and a lot of us have Canadian-born parents but fuck everybody from Alberta. During the winter it's like a mini van suicide mission to kill everybody on the freeway.

That's how they fight

They don't understand civilization, they never fully evolved

You're underestimating the power of will, yes that was one hard blow but the sheer power of anger could give you just enough power to pull out your gun and shoot it, he's very close so the aiming wouldn't be an issue.
>shooting your assailant after they've stopped being a threat is manslaughter
That's why i proposed the yelling thing, so that the nigger would turn around and shoot him in the frontal part of his body. Of course all of this assuming there are no witnesses.

Du lebst ein leben mit möglichst wenig menschlichen Kontakt, möglichst viel Internet und möglichst viel Legasthenie.

Alles was du über dein Leben berichten kannst, ist das du ein paar noch zurückgebliebenere Leute auf Cred Forums getriggert hast.

Und vielleicht noch "muh antikes Griechenland".

Solange Leute wie du aus dem Leben scheiden, kannst du es nennen wie du willst.

So, hab leider keine Zeit mehr(war aber witzig)
Hau rein

rate mal wer deinen scheiss nicht lesen wird

I don't think you've ever been knocked on your ass with a knuckle duster before, man. Your ears ring, if you're not completely unconcious you're essentially laying there with your mind completely blank other than the pain you're feeling; motor function is heavily impaired and your vision is blurred. People who get hit upside the head IRL aren't like action movie heroes who pick themselves back up a few seconds later.
Besides, even if he did yell at him evidence would point to him having moved away from him before turning around not including witness accounts.

Sucker punch with a knuckle duster, fucking niggers.

Do tell.

He doesn't look like your average wog. There's some latin ameritrash blood in there, too.

your ancestors were not better

rate mal, wer aus deutschland verschwinden soll und zwar hurtig

Let's just say there's a reason why there isn't a single majority black area, country or part of the world that isn't universally considered a shithole

Call me crazy, edgy or as violent as a nigger but i would have killed it with no fucks given, one less violent nigger in the world.

HAHAHAH WESTERN FAGGOTS

*sucker punch someone from behind with knuckle dusters*

>AYOOOOO DEM WHITE BOIZ CANT FIGHT SHEEIIIT AHEHEHEEEHEHE

This tubby pooskin cunt literally needs a weapon to attack defenceless teenage emos. That tells you all you need to know about these subhuman baboons.

Whites are such a fags lel

This isn't an argument for Christ's sake.

pack schon mal deinen koffer

ignore knuckle dusters
hide their threads

english @people@ wouldnt exist in a perfect world

What is normal? He dindu nuffin.

why is mainland western Europe so cucked?
I guarantee if he did that to the average irish teenagers they would have all jumped in to help their friend

the irish are ugly subhumans

>he says in English
>on the internet
>on a computer

-=['//..,,\\\'']]]-09865%$#@!~~!@#$%^++_)(*&^%$!}{PO|":L:|":L?>,??

???

Gotta eat something.

atleast we would defend ourselves against these apes
Germans are the kid who gets beat up and then his father tells him good job for not losing his temper and fighting back

america is a shithole
Good that we Greeks hate america.

fuck the germans

>see single mums with coloured kids

always tragic desu

coalburner got what was coming

Little has changed.
youtube.com/watch?v=IlrRFqWah00
>negro in this country stands for venereal disease, prostitution, the numbers racket (?), and crime

Why didn't nigga get a shot after that shit?

Luckily there's some oreos smart enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gKTPY6spWe8

I watched some of his videos. He can stay.
Welfare addicts should be sent to Africa.

those retarded nigger subhumans are very different to africans

Africans should deal with the faulty products they sold.

blame the whites for that

Buyer beware? Come on now. Wouldn't a Greek such as yourself make refunds possible?

fug, can't upload webm here

>one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime

WURRRL STAR

>nigger beats "white" man
kek

Because the skater's ancestors enslaved the freedom loving american's ancestors.

>quotes not around man
wew you had one chance Temujin

must be fake, no firearm involved

Kek

you deserve to get the shit stomped out of you for being publically intoxicated

if you want to be a degenerate, be degenerate in private.

because it's a nigger

Live in a big city full of Hispanics and blacks and Hispanic gangbangers are the ones who want to fight you just for being in their vicinity. Black gangs are only out for money.

Around blacks...

Now find a chart for the youth. 15-25 ;>>>>
Everyone will get rekt by us

>Meanwhile, in Sweden...

2 tea

Is that pic real? Doesnt even look like the same guy in 2nd pic. The nose is different.

>Niggers are horrible people
>But so are white teenagers
Not really sure who to dislike more desu.

Why did he punch that kid?

maybe in Western Europe

damn
feels good i'm the one dishing the beating here

t. white dindu

>being that relaxed around a black
had it coming

How do you guys call this? We call it "soco inglês" (English punch), since it was apparently sold to dock thugs in Rio by english traders a long time ago.

What? Niggers recording their own assault with a deadly weapon and uploading it to the internet?

He clearly wanted to go to Nigger College for the next 15 to 20. That punch was his scholarship.

Brass knuckles. Because they were made of brass originally and fit over your knuckles.

That's just pathetic.

I mean if your "opponent" is a limp wristed emo and you need to sucker punch him with brass knuckles and beat him up while he's down, you're just big black baby.

0/5. No honour, no glory.

Brass Knuckles

punch ring

Nyrkkirauta
Literally "fist iron"

HEEM SLEEPY

kastet from french cassere (crack/break) and tete (head)

or szpadryna, which is a broad term for many concealable (usually homemade) melee weapons used by street hooligans.

Kek

What is the word in german?
The french call it "poing américain" (american fist), funny isn't?

Schlagring
punch-ring

only nazis and muslims/slavs have those
they punch germans with those

>Men
>Ireland and Germany are the same colour

>Women
>Irish are slightly higher than Germans

What point were you trying to make? That we don't have Sharia Law?

I am a Greek

Kastetas

Infact the monkey is a fuck coward

MAN ATRODO TĄ DIEN NIEKO BLOGO AŠ NEPADARIAU
SU DRAUGAIS Į GIMTADIENĮ PAS TOMĄ NUĖJAU

I would lynch this black guy if I had the change

what's this?

how will America get rid of the nigger issue? this really can't be solved, they'll be blacked in a few decades.

It won't be an issue once they're all black tho.

Will probably play out like Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

>WHITES OUT NOW!
Against all expectations the country doesn't run by itself
>white people plz come back;__;

Just my keychain, officer. Definitely not punchy spikes.