BIG countries thread

If your country does not exceed over 2.3 million square kilometers you cannot post in this thread.

All 10 BIGGEST countries invited in no particular order: Russia, Canada, USA, China, Brazil, Australia, India, Argentina, Kazakhstan, and lastly Algeria.

Not invited: Little manlet shit "countries"

Special guests: Antarctica

Only BIG BOYS allowed

Manlets /OUT/

Feels good to be big.

hey bud

Sup.

>Yuropoors will never know what it feels like to live in a comfy town hours away from the nearest big city

Manlet countries will never appreciate the vast wilderness of BIG countries.

why would you consider this comfy

where i was born there's a 10 hour trip to the nearest metropolitan area

good for stargazing though

If i fly longer than 5 hours i better be in asia, africa or america and passed 10 countries and not be in the same desert

====

Because you can live your own life without having to put up with so many people's bullshit or worrying what others think of you or what the norms and trends are

t. former Arkansan

BIG countries come with BIG infrastructure, no matter how outdated.

No matter how deep in the northwest I am there's always a working car-shop and gas station within 50-75 miles.

plus

>living in a rural area and not knowing how to maintain a vehicle

>why would you consider this comfy
Argentina you shouldn't be trashing a fellow BIG country, that's very dishonorable and traitorous.

Pray that I don't alter the invitations any further, Argentina. Else you know what's good for you.

>BIG countries
>this thread
lol, you're all just a bunch of dwarfs.

this
that's why going to the Northern Territory is amazing. Especially since I love hiking, rafting and four-wheel driving. Being so far away from citycucks is a great feeling
see above, also maybe not living permanently there but certainly being able to escape and live far away for several months of the year

can someone convert these randomly slammed digits into something actually used by countries with more than 60%

Kek'd

Nice one, Russia

>manlet country
>being this mad

Careful with your words, Russia, our hugeness combined can take you on.

Get out, manlet.

Butthurt belt strikes again

t. imperial measuring system

>tfw the /cum/ nations will never form a massive superstate

I'm sorry, what was that little mouse? Oh that's right, you only said squeak squeak.

Guess I'll just carry on then.

Imperial, as in used by emperors

Metric, as in used by metrosexuals

t. evil imperialists

murricanon, tell me about card games in your country, are there private games IRL for money? Are you play poker only?

you all have tiny penises

Shutup midget, we'll eat you if you don't scram.

this

We play all types of card games in our country, even private card games and poker, Rusanon.

Tfw you could reach your 9 neighbour countries in a few hours drive without passport or visa

Shoo shoo manlets

You have to be this BIG to enter the /big/ rollercoaster, midget.

So, private games are completly legal? no fokken mafia involved in this?

Yes, private games are completely legal.

We're not just the land of the free for namesake, Ivan. ;)

:^)
Please invade us mister america

"No."

>China fourth
China is bigger than your manlet hispanic cunt

We play poker, black jack, high-low-jack, Texas hold
Its technically illegal to bet money but nobody gives a shit, and even if they did they can't really stop you if you do it in your own home

*texas hold 'em

Do your manlet shit elsewhere, Uruguay.

You are using the wrong map.

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵒᶠᶠ

>manlets
>being this salty
Holy shit, I'm loving it.