>create freedom and democracy
>further science and math knowledge incredibly
>btfo persian empire
>conquer all the way east into poo-in-looland
>laugh at romans even when they conquered them
>laugh at rome again when they fell

>its now the current year
>laugh at EU for trying to extract debt payments

How can one country this small be so based?

you mean, stole all shit from egyptians?

Proof?

Schumer/Akkad/Mesopotamia -> Egypt -> Greece -> Roman Empire -> muslims(partially)/Byzantium

I am a Greek.

(((Schumer)))

>go to school
>steal all shit from your teacher
>go to university
>steal all shit from prof
subhuman logic

we greeks hate america
fuck america

Heh, thank you.

Don't listen to this guy.

hahahah
sure you are right

Watch out, nigger. You are projecting way too much. I know that I live in a comfy white Suburb area while you - well...

i am you subhuman

>over 70%
fucking ape

>very corrupt
>much unemployment
>fucked economy despite foreign aid
PAY DENBTS

>turkic subhuman calling others ape

>>fucked economy despite foreign aid
greeks got 5% from all that money you shitskin

why so mad mongol turk?we even gave birth to fake nation turkey they are all greek,balkan converts .you should love us

they are very different to turks
the russian rats influenced them a lot

you son of a turkish whore go back to turkey

>that butthurt
holy fuck :d

this map is bullshit, we are apes.

>Greeks didn't steal shit.
Guess muslims didn't steal anything either then.

Tbh, it amazes me that people on this board has no concept nor understanding of the idea of "influence".

>Ancient greeks
>Light skinned

They werent made out of marble you huge mongoloid

i know haha

muslims are subhumans
Greeks are not

your pic is wrong
because mongols are subhumans like turkics
they were useless people
they still are useless people

>muh hypocrisy doesn't matter
this is why I prefer /his/
literally kys fucking garlic eating Albanian reject

his is full of butthurt monkeys
its a paradise for them because nobody can see their western flags
i asked something about ancient greeks and two iranian monkeys invaded the thread

They very clearly learnt sculpture from the Ancient Egyptians.

I know you hate us, Greek, but we were once like you in our infantile stage. An isolationist democratic nation which was great. But now we're an oligarchic imperialist nation which preys on weaker countries.

I never wanted that, Mr. Greek. I never wanted my country to be a subhuman nigger ape pushing everyone else around.

It's not my fault that my government is ruled by King Obongo. I didn't vote for him.

He is not Greek.

i hope you get shot and die a painful death

I am a Greek

there's a higher chance you'll die in a terrorist attack

cute Greek boys are the greatest

i avoid big masses of people and leave the house usually after evening

*raises hand*
Professor Nigel, may I query you?

Is it true that sea powers with great trade links absorb different cultures surrounding them, create their own, and build upon it?

Is that the reason Greece became great, Professor Nigel?

Oh, I see, fuck him then

Fuck you too bitch, I hope somebody runs you over and burns your shit corpse

>implying the terrorist isnt you

I'm sorry I don't keep up with German meme events

>further science and math knowledge incredibly
Greeks should use their science to help Greek women get rid of their mustaches and unibrows.

The mc of the Odyssey was a fair skinned blond. Early Greeks were European. Modern Greeks are Arabo-Turkish shitskins. They have nothing to do with early Greeks.

>implying

wont happen

your camel wants to drink hasan

Other writes describe them as tanned men, and called persians white women as an insult.

But only fucking retards believe a country in the mediterranean could have an homogeneous skin color anyways.

Even if they where white (whatever the fuck that means) the average greek would probably be tan as fuck

didn't know sumerian invented anime as well
truly masterrace

Modern day Greece has nothing to do with ancient Greeks

>Other writes describe them as tanned men
None of them predates the 8th century BC.

>But only fucking retards believe a country in the mediterranean could have an homogeneous skin color
If you believed Ancient Greeks were heterogeneous in skin color then you wouldn't have implied no ancient greeks were light skinned. Congratulations, you're a retard.

>Even if they where white (whatever the fuck that means)
You're so stupid you pretend you can't tell who's White and who isn't. Golden Dawn members look more like BLM protesters than Europeans.

this
balkans is an abomination when it comes to genes any way and add 500 years of turk occupation to that, only thing they have in common is the language

Sumerians were finnish, not jews

its usually immigrants and the low class germans who dont learn anything about greece

you can't sculpture skin color and body hair in statues you fucking russian rapebaby

dont tell me you fyros really belive balkan are turks if anything turks are just balkan ,armenian, arab converts mostly.But i agree that we have not more greek blood than you or other balkan nations.

>western flags

go back to your country you fucking roaches before you get genocided

You mean ancient greece.

the ancient greek elite all left when the ottomans took over

The ancient greeks culture was nearly ideal. The modern Greece is shit. And don't tell me nazi bullshit like "Hurr durr ancient greeks were white while modern greeks are turked". Ancient greeks were brown skinned and had long noses just like theur descendants today.

Drop the fucking act you fucking piece of shit, it has been several months and you are still pretending to be a Greek on a fucking anonymous website, seriously are you mentally handicapped or what the fuck is wrong with you, don't you have a fucking life to live you disgusting fucking ape, everybody know that you are a turk pretending to be Greek, let me tell you something, you're not funny and nobody gives a shit about you, now fuck off

Hans calm down.
There is no reason to be angry.
After all imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Greeks were at high positions in the Ottoman Empire.

you are shit you subhuman

I am a Greek and not a Turk.

No I am a Greek
I just don't like serbian rats and other human filth.

>hairless
>white
that's a statue, user.

Dude i know you want an upgrade i get it.

>greek disapora in germoney
>calls others human filth
gas yourself

I want to burn the germs

This is my country you serbian parasite.

>Taking thr b8 from the roach diaspora
Cmon senpai

kek'd at that response desu

I am a Greek

The americans didn't bomb you enough.

@65670995
no succy succy no (you)s
:^)

>literally live on a rocky wasteland that's barely inhabitable
>found Western civilization
>established that the Earth was round, and even calculated its circumference to fairly high accuracy
>the first person who proposed that the Earth revolved around the Sun was a Greek
>had explorers who sailed around the British Isles, near the Arctic, and perhaps went up to Iceland
>spread their culture and influence beyond Europe as well

Also, for people saying Modern Greeks have no connection to Ancient Greeks:
>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present racial continuity in Greece is striking. Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].

the first computer was greek
the first robot was greek
blame the germanshits for all evils in the world
the german filth must be stopped

How do I get to visit this Ancient Greek?

This is copypasta

Modern Greeks are brainwashed Albanians, they have no relations to ancient Greeks. See

>>established that the Earth was round, and even calculated its circumference to fairly high accuracy
>>the first person who proposed that the Earth revolved around the Sun was a Greek
uh, not really

>int will never stop responding to that guy

>light skinned
>hairless

topkek

subhuman analbanian

well, to be honest, ancient greeks were homosexuals aswell

romanian

serbshit

immigrant

>immigrant
t. Immigrant

top kek.

bravo sherlock
now grab your next bottle you subhuman

Then get the fuck out of Germany and go back to your shittier Turkey. Why the fuck do you even live in a country you can't stand. Fucking Albanian rejecct making no sense.

This is my country.

ancient greek were greasy homos as well

Then why are you in Germany?

I am in Greece

shitskin

a greek friend just found out hes 1/4 arvanite

>Modern Greeks are brainwashed Albanians
tfw this isnt a meme