Your country never had a golden age or an empire

>Your country never had a golden age or an empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enWoByIcXt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it better to have been KANGZ and lost it, or to never have been KANGZ to begin with?

And now it doesn't even have a Karelia

well, nokia has its time

But you were a part of our realm. Don't feel too bad about it, we had a good run fucking up Papist, Poles and Russkies.

>being proud of an underling
no one's going to fall that low, cai-göran

>being proud of being an underling
fixed

feels great man

>Your country's past, present and future are all shit

>Egypt

The original KANGZ

But your country always be OK, isn't?

>Finns in charge of their own history
baka desu senpai

its just all cleaned away by conquers

Memes won't change the inherent emptiness that comes with knowing that your country has no history

autism > empires
believe me

History matters fuckall if your country is shit in the modern age.

this

In that regard we too fall behind countries with actual histories

this 5>any empire

no history?
We had epic paganism, culture and bond to nature
doubt you rootless helsinki hipster got nothing. Kys fag

>an empire
It's not so good as you think.

Prehistory isn't history

Actually contemporary Egyptians see themselves more as descendants of Arabs or Ancient Egyptians?

At least we can be proud of Gokturk Kaganat and Mongolian Empire.

>both empire and golden age are gone

Do it like us, make it up

Everyone knows about Huns and Mongols, but for some reason the Turkic Khaganate is almost unknown in western countries.

we still have north karelia though

youtube.com/watch?v=enWoByIcXt4

>Egypt
>Descendants of Arabs
wat
Arabs are only gulf area. All Bedouins.
Mostly, they say arab because muh islamic heritage and they always tend to mix ancient egypt with arabs. It triggers me but the education system is retardes over here.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Nothing ever happened here though

The were """wends"""

Even mongols never came this far

>prehistory
>under 200 years
KYS ALREADY

yes of course

ajajajaajajaj

don't feel too bad, at least you were glorious hunter-gatherers who lived so isolated from all the fun, the raiding, the pillaging and the rise of fall of civilisation down south, that you remained pure and can start with a fresh plate so to say.

In a sense you saved yourself for better days.

Also, maybe not your country, but your people definitely have. Both Finns and Slavs stood at the basis of Russia, remember.

I still love you for it. We wuz always huge Romanboos (we just didn't like the taxes).

SPQR

Also we've lost all our wars so far.
>not a single won war

very depressing

>your country had both
>your country is now a shadow of its former self

The future is bright for you. Your genetics are still relatively unspoiled, you've proven your worth to the world by being in the top list of first world nations after a mere 50 years. For some reason muslim immigrants flee your nation, not because you're openly racist or anything, but just because you are being your quaint, slightly sociopathic selves.

You're essentially a young nation, although your people are an ancient one. You're not only capable but what is I think your best trait is that you are free of the rampant corruption which paralyses any recovering nation. That is I think why you made it from the bottom to the top so fast and in so little time.

What I mean is, others are loud patriots while being selfish fucks who rather fill their own pockets and that of their buddies, and in reality do not give a flying fuck about their nation. Your elite is not like that, hence it makes people more proud. I mean look at Italy, look at Russia. They have a great history but that's about all they have, corruption on all levels cripples them and the mentality is so ingrained that it isn't very likely to change in the coming centuries.

I mean we wuz mayans n shiet but not sure if that counts since none of that civilization remains.

ey lad, a spaniard living in funland told me there you havent bars or restaurants. people buy alcohol in market and drink in house. its true?

:')

>have an empire
>get nuked by murrica
>have bubble economy
>get collapseed by murrica
Kill me

>fight off monarchy
>can never ever be a KANG

I know this feel…

Don't be sad Pekka.

there's no pride in being an underling you fucking cuck

Well fuck you too then.

thanks belgiumbro

fuck f*nland

Only the filthy Muslims link themselves to the arabs and their pedophile leader and hate the Ancient Egyptians

>Your country was the abused wife in your "shared" empire

Does mountain Jews refer to Swiss people who focus on sheckles and mountains

>Be Irish
>Accomplish nothng

>implying that we're not living in the funland golden age

>your country will never reach its peak again

But you are twelve people in total, how can you expect to fight millions? The war against Russia is praised by everybody

>iktf

Even escaping the stagnating bureaucratic commie hellhole hasn't helped.

t.expat

At least you don't have to cringe when you see your countrymen speak about your great "empire". We had Finland, the baltic states, a bit of germany and a bit of Norway. No offense to Finland and the baltic states but having you isn't really that incredible. And besides, it didn't even fucking matter, the swedish king had prestige while swedes were the same poor shitfarmers they had always been just more taxed and sent to die in Russia.

at least we got to shoot some injuns

>ywn live in XVI century Spain

Mfw both your countries had an empire and golden age
(PT/BR kkkkkkkkkk)

>First who fell into the communist hell.

Both.

We had at least four, laying easy on the Pre-Columbian stuff
>Aztec Empire
>As Spain's most valuable and powerful colony during the 17th century Siglo de Oro which we largely contributed to.
>Two Mexican Empires

mongol empire was a big ass empire