Allow mass-mudering nacroterrorist to build his own prison, waive all his crimes and only serve 5 years

>allow mass-mudering nacroterrorist to build his own prison, waive all his crimes and only serve 5 years
>fight against communist gorrilas for decades, costing 260,000 lives
>finally reach a peace agreement
>vote against it

What goes through the mind of the average colomobiANO?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple:

>is an ignorant
>lives in the biggest cities
>have sympathy for Uribe
>praise the army but buy the military card instead of enlist
>double standard
>hypocrite
>finally, belongs to the Christianity (whether is Catholic or Evangelical-Protestant)

What's with all the colombiaposting lately? Just let them be irrelevant

>Reach peace agreement
who did? The goverment and Las FARC?
This whole facade required colombians to have faith in either Las FARC or the goverment which itself is a ridiculous statement
I don't see why are people so butthurt about democracy in action, I am also surprised at the ammount of butthurt of colombians in this board
I expected niggers from this shithole to understand something as simple as people not trusting the goverment

Narcos season 2

They are fucking idiots that proved that even wen they have the CHANCE to do something to improve their country they will still fuck it up.

Seriously Venezuela and Colombia are proof that is not about being lefty or right wing. They will find a way to fuck up regardless of anything.

ITT
>let me tell you about your country

Fuck these commie apologists, kill them all Colombia.

>HOW DARE THEY TO SHOW DISAPROVAL WITH THEIR VOTE! YOU MUST ALWAYS SUPPORT THE GOVERMENT DEALS!
Hilarious

Problem is, it's a stalemate and has been for years

Once you let commies in - they will not leave even when they lose.

>stalemate
That would mean Las FARC and the Army are on equal grounds or in some sort of "we can't do more" scenario which is completely wrong.
Las FARC was heavily crippled and that's why the goverment started pushing for a peace treaty, because they were weak enough to consider it.
In reality, Las FARC can be eliminated throught warfare, but it will be an expensive ordeal that people would rather avoid.
Also, good to see those commies are working out for you senpai.

>Vote for a few people to represent everyone else to run the country
>Hurr they shouldn't make any decisions we should vote for everything anyway

Third Worlders I swear.

>expecting spics to be smart

Enjoy war. We will appreciate the cheaper cocaine.

better dead than red

go die in a fire, marxistshit

>Enjoy war. We will appreciate the cheaper cocaine.
Thats not how it works. War = more expensive.

>In reality, Las FARC can be eliminated throught warfare,

We said this about the Taliban

>Everything
This isn't everything though
This is a treaty that will affect the country greatly, and unlike what faggots might have you think, there was nothing certain about it so I don't see why it is so surprising for first worlders that a poblation is heavily divided about a topic they can have an opinion about
Not how it works, why would the lack of war make cocaine more expensive or get rid of it?

Are you really comparing the Taliban and Las FARC? I beg to you reconsider both terrorist groups and their conditions

Umm are you fucking retarded?

More war means that they can grow more unrestricted by a ceasefire.

Look what happened to Heroin and Afghanistan.

guerilla warfare cannot be defeated by conventional warfare

>the vietcong can be elimated through warfare!
>the taliban can be eliminated through warfare!
>ISIS can be eliminated through warfare!

>Balts
and the thread became shit

The two are very similar in military size, regional location, and capabilities.

Also, you haven't defeated them in 52 years.

wow arent you an enlightened snowflake maybe you should be president

He'd most likely be better than the last 3.

They fund their organisation with coke sales.
War -> More expenses -> Need more income -> Raise production -> Lower price

Again, not all the guerrillas are the same
Las FARC was getting hammered four years ago so hard that they started making random attacks out of desperation until the peace treaties came in and gave them a breather. Like I said before, it's not an easy way to do it nor fast but Las FARC can be taken down military
>The two are very similar in military size, regional location, and capabilities.
what
The taliban has over 30.000 members
Las Farc has around 7.000
The taliban are not in US
Las Farc are on Colombia
The taliban counts with far more fire power than Las Farc does

And the fact that we haven't defeated them completely in 50 years doesn't mean they haven't been weakened or that their destruction is impossible

We should ignore the Balts and the Polacks

How so? he has the same respect for Colombians as the last 3.

Reminder:
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

>Let me tell you about your country: The Thread

>, it's not an easy way to do it nor fast but Las FARC can be taken down military

The real question here is if it's worth the effort. Why not just end this shitshow that has lasted decades on favourable terms for the force rent instead if killing every single one of them?

Commies and neofaggots btfo

Never forget crimes of lesa humanidad from Farc

Oh boy, it's another clueless foreigners who can't even properly spell the name of my country trying to lecture me on it episode

I think you don't seem to understand what voting YES or NO really implied. The plebiscite wasn't about voting in favor or against peace, it was about a 297 page document which some people seemed to think it had some loopholes. This country is not shit as you might think and Colombians are not dumb mate, everyone wants peace regardless of their vote

Who says it was going to be the end though?
Regardless of what you hear, there was nothing certain about this treaty. How would everyone vote yes when they can't trust one of the parties?
This treaty was spread around as the end of conflict for the whole country, as if the kidnappings, extortion, terrorist attacks, drug problem and what not was gonna start fading away with this but that's just wishful thinking and childish.

It was nice

The real cringe about this is the ammount of Colombians ripping their heads off about "international appearance"
I can't believe there is people losing their sleep because other countries, who got fed propaganda about this, will be having a poor image of us.
I understand that foreign investment and the risk of our economy plumming because of this is high, but don't forget who lives in the country, and is not going to be Mr. Business from Jew York or Goldstein from Germany that will be dealing with the aftermath of the treaties.

The only think that can actually harm the economy is uncertainty as investors actually hate it but everyone here knows the government and farc are not going back to war. It's just a matter of time u till they come up with a new path to peace, I'm sure they're not gonna throw 4 years of talks into the trash

I think having a commie terrorist government would harm the economy even more.

what the fuck is a colombia

We can only hope, I think the worst possible think we can do now is antagonize the people who voted No, that's just gonna create a bigger whole for future events, but all I see is people pointing fingers as if that will help anyone, people voting No just goes to show how frail was this whole treaty in reality.

fuck off denmark

a sex position involving the man fucking the woman's tits

FOV

I don't blame them, the NO campaign was based on the fear Colombia would end up like Cuba or Venezuela if they let the left get into politics by voting yes. I think that's is far fetched to start with but the average joe doesn't seem happy leaving it to chance

tbf leftism is scarier than the rare terrorist attack

because the options really are turning into a venezela or turning into afghanistan amirite

>Turning into afghanistan
That's an exageration as well. Farc already said they have no interest in going back to war with the government even after knowing the outcome of the plebiscite. I'm sure they'll (The governemnt, Farc and the opposition) find a solution to this, not just yet, but maybe in a couple of months they'll reach a definitive deal

Here's the solution: Bomb the fuck out of them :DD

looks like the average nhs hospital

how do we save the nhs

privatise it, and kill the opposums

sounds good

>what goes through the mind of the average Colombian
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

Fucking serb. How you like Turkish cock up your ass?

They're not gonna basically surrender to commie terrorists. I think that's based.

Fuck guerrilleros. Fuck those commie scum. They murdered many and expect forgiveness?

Narcos and government backed paramilitias seem to get a pass though.

Fuck those too. The law is the law. If you are a murderous cunt you should be treated as one. If anything, colombians should learn from their history that making peace with criminals is not good in the long run.

Yes, we just handed the opportunity for Uribe and his party to write the equivalent of the Austro-Hungarian ultimatum to the FARC, wait until they refuse to accept it and use that as an excuse to plunge us back to war. That clown doesn't give a shit about any peace deal that is not an unconditional surrender and will sabotage all the effort that has gone to this peace deal.

I mean he already started ignoring the government's call for a meeting of the parties to solve this.

Big zero has been insufferable since yesterday

>this deal will bring peace i swer

>politicians are 99% funded by large companies
>t t they are looking out for the voters!

>>allow mass-mudering nacroterrorist to build his own prison, waive all his crimes and only serve 5 years
The ones who allowed this are the same ones who were promoting the YES vote for this spawn of an accord.

KILL THE COMMIES IDEOLOGY WAR NOW

Not to mention, the same guy whose government revoked extradition treaties to shield Escobar from being extradited to USA, was the campaign leader for the YES vote for an agreement that in case of winning would have shield those communist miscreants from extradition to USA.

> waive all his crimes and only serve 5 years
And, if the guerrilla members confessed their crimes, they would have been given a slap on the butt "condemn"

>Fat-Pablo looks like how my late dad did.

> Hurr they shouldn't make any decisions we should vote for everything anyway

no, the decision of voting about it was on the president Santos.

this agreement will be renegotiated.

Farc are still in ceasefire. their leader asid that they will continue to seek peace, using "words only".

this butthurt leftist Canadian again.

most of the big narcos have been killed / incarcerated in the past years.

paramilitias demobilized in 2006.

>its about accountability
>right wing paramilitaries got amnesty under uribe having performed crimes of the same nature
>no referendum
>americans say this is good and colombians are too apathetic to care
>same guy now opposes a peace deal
>now democracy becomes a huge concern for uribe and the americans
>colombians overwhelmingly apathetic with only 32% casting a vote
Fuck Colombia, the entire country has been nothing but a collective embarrassment for all involved.

why you bother answering? Most people ITT are clueless about our country. Just look at the greentext in the OP for some cringe action

>no, the decision of voting about it was on the president Santos.

This was more of a show election than anything else.

He could have passed that abomination of an agreement without asking anyone if he wanted, but he still decided to pull this stunt in hopes of getting popular approval and support for it and him in the polls

Also.

They didn't want to become a political party with the aim to get the chance to turn this place into a super Cuba or Venezuela 2.0

SAME QUESTION, FUCK THEM THAT ARE THE MAIN REASONS WHY I LEFT

>impliying cocaine isn't good
>guerrilla don't do drugs (for real)
>Uribe is on drugs (for very real)
>WW3

Plz dont make the same mistakes as we did

This is the way to set the peace with terrorist, colombia

You're just jealous their Trannies look better than yours.