V4 Good old days edition

What do the V4 countries think about the hungarian referendum yesterday, was it a success or a failure?

I though this shit thread finally died
saged

dont be jealous

czechoslovakism was retarded but czechoslovakia was bretty good

Yeah, there shouldve been just one nationality: Czech.

Czechoslovakia still was pretty rad though.

magyar cigany

hello friends

i love you

hogy-hogy?

its immortal on other chan

>tfw no gf

Do you guys miss not having all the sacred Crown Lands of Saint Wenceslas?

great success

what lands? Bavaria? It was never czech

Upper and Lower Lusatia were considered core Bohemian territory

Swamps belong to Sorbs

This thread born aborted

oh i have been gone for 6 hours and we have a new thread?
>mfw /v4/ is alive again

g-d bless
well deserved

bump with natur

Nice natur!

guess it's sort of related.

wtf is happening with /v4/?

>no /v4/ in the morning when I left for the gym
>thread was only made in the afternoon
>23 replies during the whole day

huns are in the apple thread, poles are in polska
dunno about others desu

Why'd you all split?

Estonia sometimes throws a hissy fit and leaves for a day but they always come back after the banter relaxes.

czechs all killed themself, slovaks have to fo their homework before posting.

Hello /v4/

Soon everything will be fine
Soon everything will be good again

word
see you next summer everyone

>mfw i tried to study for 5 hours
>mfw i will probably not get even a single point from todays test

I dont know how to pull thread all by myself

after election 10% of all /deutsch/ posters will have to move to /v4/
praise Hofer, All central Slavic nations will be together once again

ded

what elections? I doubt hoffer will win if you mean the austrian ones. they found way first time they will do it the second one too

>mass exodus due to /v4/ being more shit than ever
>magyar special snowflake general

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT TEA

HERBATA PLS NO

how so?

to make a tasty fresh pot of tea you have to first bring your kettle and your cup for a little bit of maintanace

throw out your old tea, who even drinks earl gray this late in the evening

next what you want to do is to rinse your cup and your kettle
don't you wash them though, you don't want to be drinking washing liquid do you?

wew, I can see my house on there

In case u r black muslim...

now that we've got all the equipment ready let's boil water. water is pretty much essential, depending on where you live different methods of brewing apply. inhabitants of the ocean's bottom can rely on pressure alone.
i unfortunately live on the surface which means i have to rely on a good old electric kettle.
the red light signifies that the kettle is working and boiling water as we go forward in our quest of preparing a delicious drink

good posts

and here she is, my tea in all it's glory
i created this blend myself, it consists of nettle, melissa, mint, mulberry leaf, elderberry leaf and dried chamomilla flowers in more or less even amounts

Im going to be on pro esports team next spring, but i dont have nickname, help me v4 all my life i have used the nickname my mom used to call me whne i was kid but it would be retarded to continue using it

next step is to of course add sugar
i use cane sugar because it's what i make muffins from and therefore i've got no other kind of sugar at home

totatok

Atok

ha! got you!
don't add sugar, you've got not only melissa but also elderberry in there, it's going to be very sweet on it's own right
also sugar isn't that healthy, you should avoid it if possible

dubczech

meant for or slotank

analka

it's almost the conclusion of our little gourmet trip, are you as excited as i am?

now that we've got the tea in place it's finally time to pour some hot water in

please mind the water, it should be hot and might cause you unpleasantness if not handled with care

When will Slavs understand that we will never be like them?

We dislike your languages, we find your cultures extremely bland and usually based on some other nation's achievements.
Literally everything worth seeing in the Czech Republic was made by Germans. In Slovakia's case Hungarians created everything.

I wanted to like Polish people, but they remind me so much of Russians it is nauseating.

Átok Kátok

>hungarian fairytales begin again

(You)

after completing all of the formentioned steps in correct order you may bring your pot to the designed place of tea consumption. i chose my desk because it's where i plan to spent some time

you are however free to chose any place you wish (in the boundries of local law and custom)

>nowadays only time huns come here is to troll and bait

I enjoyed reading your posts

My king is Rumun my poet Vak,
you guessed it right,
Im butthurt magyar asiat

thanks

Enjoy user

same
very nice tea cook-along

In a month or two, everything will be fine

>nowadays only time huns come here is to troll and bait
Do you ever wonder why?
Could it be because they find you absolutely revolting?

>I wanted to like Polish people, but they remind me so much of Russians it is nauseating.

>Literally everything worth seeing in the Czech Republic was made by Germans
So like in Hungary

people said the same before summer

Why?

because it was similarly ded

I'm not talking about /v4/ but about my life

how was i supposed to know that?
anyhow, what is wrong in your life atm?

Well if the tracksuit fits..

Your languages sound very similar, you too are obsessed with christianity (see recent abortion law), and you too hate gays and minorities.
Your low life people also wear tracksuits drink vodkas, only they yell KURWA instead of CYKA.

No gf

>you too are obsessed with christianity (see recent abortion law), and you too hate gays and minorities
Not really, just a vocal minority here

>Your low life people also wear tracksuits drink vodkas,
No

>obsessed with christianity (see recent abortion law), and you too hate gays and minorities.

polska is shit, I prefer half dead v4 to retards spamming and anime shitposting

Slovaks are the worst

rejoice, now that enough time has passed our tea is finally brewed. let's pour ourselves a cupful

thank you Jezus

if you're perhaps feeling peckish i urge you to try some biscuits, they go pretty well with tea so go ahead and give them a try. my favourite tea pastries are the cantucci my mother bakes. unfortunately i've got none at the moment so store biscuits must suffice.

some people like their biscuits neat, others like them with a bit of spread on top. i myself must admit i'm a bit of a sweettooth therefore i go for honey

look at it's golden magnificence. it's only october so it hasn't had time to crystallize. marvel at the thick liquid consistence, isn't it just a wonder?

here's the act of spreading honey over a biscuit.
putting just a splash in the middle and letting gravity doe the spreading for you allows for the cleanest and most satysfing appliance of the liquid substance

this concludes our little tea journey

how do you like your tea? what kind of tea do you like? do you also enjoy drinking it alongside a pastry? feel free to leave a comment

black, green, earl grey

good choice
is herbal tea popular in slovakia?

reminds me of me grandma, rip ;_;

i want that viscous goodness

hey, tea-brewing pole

you used a lot of words that i wouldn't usually use. how do you know english so well? do you read a lot of books?

thanks a lot. most of my vocabulary comes from media, movies and entertainment broadcasts.

that was shittier than this whole thread just let it die. saged

let's bump it just for a little bit

Just saw faggot elementary school kid tourists from Hungary and they called it Bratislava not Pozsony ggwp we won

hi