What are Maltese people like...

What are Maltese people like? I have opportunity to work there for a bit soon with my cousin whose already working there and he says they're the most jewy people he's ever seen

They look like Jews for sure.

I think it's just that they don't like your kind much 2bh. Poor lads are inundated with Serbs, Bulgarians etc

i can understand them i guess balkan people are generally pretty undesirable

They love Brits so my personal impression of the Maltese is extremely positive, but I think they are slightly racist/xenophobic, and especially towards Balkaners.

Living any place abroad is a good experience imo, so you should do it anyway. Lovely place too.

Lived there for 1 year . speak english well and act like a westerner cunt and you will be fine

ke se vklopis ako si selja (pretpostavuvam deka si stom prifakas rabota kade sto te tretiraat kako zivotno lmao)

zosto kako zivotno? on e kuvar inace i dobar kuvar mu plakaat okolu 20 evra/saat

Financial wise are a bit jewy, not uncommon for things to be bought second hand other than new.
Also we dont look like jews lol.
Act like a westerner and not like a sandnigger autist and you will be fine, noone really gives a shit about the balkens here tbqfh.
Cant argue about the racism, we hate niggers that dont speak maltese.
What job are you gonna get?

Mb didnt read this part
We dont really mind them, its that they usually fail to assimilate and just keep being serbs instead of thinking themselves of maltese after living here a long time
Also there was a fad of calling all eastern european countries communist back im the 80-90s and it still leaks through sometimes.

Do the arabs use english or maltese when speaking with the locals ?

Based

Depends on their level of maltese, it is a seperate language with different words etc
I've met those who can speak simple maltese (basically arabic) and those who can switch from arabic to maltese and speak decently.
Never have and probably never will meet one who can speak maltese as well as a native.

>your women are ugly as shit
>the only balkaniggers that even step into that shithole are borderline retarded bricklayers
>i make more money than the average pay in your shithole
>ive been on a vacation and have seen how you treat balkaniggers(like the nigger(legit nigger) slaves that come from africa)

only an idiot would step foot to work in Malta instead of some well developed country where you are treated like a subhuman, but you at least get paid well

rude

my cousins a chef and he makes 20 euros/hour, idk if thats a lot for you guys but its a lot for us, i'll work with him for a few months not more than that tho if possible
kaj si bil?

Where the fuck did you go?

Inb4 all the most shittowns.
Nothing wrong with manual labour you autist.

20/hr is a fucking great amount of money for a chef lol.

i reckon almost every one in malta knows english almost perfectly?

20/hr is a fucking great amount of money for a chef lol.

A large portion will, the more southern the town(from valleta) the less fluent in english

interesting thanks for the advice

They deserve the george cross

Thanks.
If you do come ill reccomend some decent places to go out.

hol up, so you be sayin there's legitimately people in malta who DON'T speak english?

They are a tiny minority, all old people either ww2 vets or like 70-80 years old who dont give a fuck and never needed it.