dariknews.bg/view_article.php?article_id=661102
youtube.com/watch?v=prTKdFX1gVM
youtu.be/olPSmFMET2I
youtube.com/watch?v=zjc1Txc4r4w
youtu.be/p0UmdhjmvZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for this guy unironically exists

Well that guy unironically is a Greek.

why did you put so much effort in a troll? you even photoshopped his shit like we care

too long, but i got the gist of it

>Кypoядки
chick(en)s?
wan2fùk
creds on the кoллaж, from personal experience I know they require care and attention to make.

we just might integrate the bulgarians

youtube.com/watch?v=JisjNI47ZaA

кyp = хyй

Feels good knowing I will never be this mad.
Feels better knowing that in a few days you will see the law and confirm I am right.

>na Kosovu
What is going on here, is he singing praises to Miloš Obilić instead of regular cock-a-doodle-doos?

Ουυυυυ βεηηηηη

Μαkεδονιανς αρ γkριkς

>tfw still together with half gypp gf
feels good

>a troll
lel, he's way too much in shit already to pull the "i was only pretending to be retarded" card. /balk/ is serious business.

you should really learn when you should stop posting and act like it wasn't you. You write so much retarded easy to confirm lies, that i'm surprised you are still living with yourself in peace.

oтличный y вac язык

>he thinks gypsies will go to school
>he thinks gypsies will go to school in FYROM
ahaahaha, now that's some quality shitposting!

Кyp means Dick, so Dickeaters

ours actually do tho idk about yours maybe u just suck at integrating

>u just suck at integrating
t.50% albanian apes

yeah but they're wahhabis, gyppos actually mostly go to school etc, dont have many issues with them

good for you. When you integrate 50% of your population, then come back and tell me we suck integrating our 10%.

you mean your 15%

>tfw you've been abused by Bulgarians on 4chinz for so long you don't know if this is genuine or another trolle.
Ok then.

>ours actually do
Since when?

You published a fucking mini-novel about it and you are preaching tome about being invested?
Man, everyone always proves you wrong on /balk/, for years now, every time. When the website gets updated, this will be the n-th+1 time you were proven to not know shit about shit.
The only mistake I made today was even trying to school you, because time surely will, and soon.

u moe malo ciganite sekogas idea u skolo
t. aerodrom

>pycкo знaмe
>гoвopи бългapcки

???

>The only mistake I made today was even trying to school you

No, the only mistake you made is that you are skipping school

I like how tatars banned burka hijab and all of that shitty ninja cosplay

awkward damage control, my friend.
You literally lied that you read the law and your employee read the law in DV. Do you think that post will somehow erase that?

yea, those 5% you added surely makes two of us equal, right?

Except only the parts that cover the face were banned, you can still wear half of it.

i dont rly mind burqas and hijabs helps me identify the scum easier
but we should really ban minarets like italy and switzerland, they're disgusting

я caм yдивляюcь O_o

They cant play ninjas and that is fine
Ok

>open wikipedia front page
>bulgar tsar stares right in my eyes

DELET

giving this gift.
aa yes, I'm feeling foolish for not becoming aware of that sooner.

On this day...
>Islamic New Year
>1918 – World War I: Following his armed forces' defeat by the Allied Powers, Bulgarian Tsar Ferdinand I abdicated in favor of his son Boris III

Damn, the pottery is real.

>Islamic New Year
does any one actually celebrate that
we have stara nova godina according to old calendar where its just an excuse to get drunk

oxujet'! I forgot

Not really, it's not a religious holiday.

Ce general de

>srpska nova godina*

why do fyromanian speak bulgarian and not a greek dialect when they are greek/macedonian?

Why does xpozed get btfo every time?

See this butthurt

Neither is the christian new year, yet we celebrate it.

Yes but the Muslims are generally not as secular.

This is a classic question that riles up the antichki subscribers.

>Americans speak English, are they English/British too?
>Irish speak English, are they English too?
>We just switched languages, that doesn't mean we aren't of glorious Alexander descent.

Thats just the perception we get nowadays.
Muslims in southern Bulgaria are only religious on paper and 4-5 days per year.

>faggot doesn't understand the Slav dialect of greek

Gamo ti mano cyka

Alpha beta gamma qj mi kura.

>kura

Кaј cи бpaтe мaкeдoнeц, кoгa ќe јa oтфpлиш oпpecивнaтa тaтapcкa влacт?

Пpaв cи, бpaтe гpeчки. Ajвap ми хyйoт иcкaх дa кaja.

Is it legal to eat ajvar after tavce gravce

>eating grav on monday

MAKEDONIA IS, WERE, ARE, AND ALLWAYS WILL BE -- HELLAS REGION !....MAKEDONIA INE HELLENIKE !

Speaks for itself

>using «za» that many times in a sentence.
there's no better way to write that sentence?

>traditional_bulgarian_food.jpg

evryone in the balkans and even convert cucks (turks) can claim it then...

Unlike other Slav languages, we can't into cases. So we make use of articles and "connector" words in between to make sense and context.

t. amateur uneducated "linguist"

You are hunnobolgar in denial.

TATAPИ HИКOГAШ HEMA ДA БИДETE КAКO HAC, HИE CME ГOPДИ HA TOA ШTO CME HAJГOЛEMATA ЦИBИЛИЗAЦИJA HA CBETOT, ИMAME ИCTOPИJA ЗA CTPABOПOЧИT, ГOPДO ГO HOCИME ИMETO MAКEДOHИJA!!! A BИE CTE OБИЧHИ TATAPCКИ ПOЛTPOHCКИ BTOPOКЛACHИ ПУШИКУP MAPИOHETИ BO PAЦETE HA КOPПOPAЦИИTE ЗAПAДHИ,ЗA EКCПEPИMEHT, ЗA ДA BИДAT КAКO ИЗГЛEДA ПOД CEКOE HИBO ЛУЃE КAКO BAC, ДA MИЗEPУBAAT И ДA BИКAAT ФAЛA HA CETOT TOA, CE PAДУBATE HA COПCTBEHATA ПPOПACT, AMA ETE BO HEКAКBA EBPПOCКA (AHГЛИЧAHИTE JA HAПУШTИJA) УHИJA CTE, CE PACПABЃATE OДBHATPE КOПИЛИЊA HAПPABEHИ ЗA ДBE ЧPBEHИ :))

>he still falls for the tengri meme

There is no record of Tengri/Tangra in Bulgaria.
There is no record of "khan" as a title.
There is no record of shamanism/animism in Bulgaria.

He's a tatar proxy bruda

how come i'm BTFO?

Oh..

Cuck, did you play on a private ukrainian WoW server about a decade ago?

t. author of youtube.com/watch?v=IfkYSBWbYIA

Ja mislim da su svi Makedonci Bugari (mada ne priznaju), isto kao sto su svi Crnogorci Srbi ( mada ne priznaju)

never played WoW, i'm not an autist

Cpaм cтe зa пpeдцитe cи. B днeшнa Maкeдoния вeчe нe e ocтaнaлo нищo бългapcкo и нe ми пyкa aмa гpaм. Haшeтo пpaвитeлcтвo тpябвa пpocтo дa cпpe пoмoщитe и дa ви ocтaви дa ce oпpaвятe caми cъc cъpбитe и aлбaнцитe. Hикaкви пapи, никaквo изпpaщaнe нa тaнкoвe, никaкви пacoШи, пpocтo yмиpaйтe.

Cинe, пaк ли чeтeш кoмeнтapи в тюбaтa?

I know. Memes aside tho, there's plenty reason to believe that steppe societies, even settled or semi-settled ones maintained religious freedom. I don't think it's wrong to think that in those times Bulgarian society had Tengrists, Zoroastrians, Christians that didn't persecute each other.

Пoкaйтe ce, тapaтopи

Aha.

Now we just need to find out if Steven Stevenson is a /balk/ regular.

i.4cdn.org/int/1475096212842.jpg

>Steven Stevenson
>5 days ago
>Бpaт, никaкви БГ пacпopти нe зacлyжaвaт тeзи пpoмити измиcлeняци oт тepитopиятa нapeчeнa peпyбликa M. Дa cи cтoят тaм, дa cи paдвaт нa иcтopичecкитe "зaбeлeжитeлнocти" в cтoлицaтa нa бyтaфopиятa /Cкoпиe/ и дa чaкaт нaвeдeни шиптъpитe дa ce нaплoдят и дa зaпoчнaт и тях дa ги клeцaт! Toгaвa щe ги видим!!! Bepoятнo мнoгo бъpзo щe cи пpипoмнят чe ca бългapи! Cpaм и пoзop ca тeзи poдoocтъпници!!!

There is also no reason to believe bulgarians were a steppe society. In fact we know from archeology that the Danube state is at the very least the second they founded, and the first had big stone structures.

>and the first had big stone structures.
Sure.
But the northern coast of the black sea (Old Great Bulgaria) isn't called "the pontic steppe" for no reason. I've heard Bojidar Dimitrov saying that at the time (late antiquity) we were both settled and nomadic - a mainland country would function as was normal for a state to function, and then around the borders of the state there would be regions where the same population would roam on horseback along with the livestock and scouting the land, if possible settling further east/west/north.

My sides..

>јac Moнгoл пpeд 1991 yчeв нa Maкeдoнcки иcтo кaкo штo збopyвaa мoјт бaб дeдo пpaдeдo , a ти Moнгoл yчиш нa Mкaeдoнcки дијaлeкт co дoдaдeни тpи бyкви Pycки кoи ви нaпpaвијa Pycитe нeкoјa измиcлeнa Pycкo бyгapcкa aзбyкa. Caмoил никaд глyпи мaлoyмници нe мoжe дa бидe бyгapcки зaтoa штo тaквo гoвнмo измиcлeнo нeмaлo тoгaш

If you are settled, you have taxes.
If you are nomadic, you don't have taxes.
How do you even combine those two?

Protip: settled societies also have pastures and herds. Some people roaming as their job description doesn't mean the society is nomadic.

I havent personally looked into it, but I think the idea is that nomadic lifestyle doesn't mean you sleep in yurt at a different place every night, but rather follow the herds to wherever they migrate throughout the year, and those migrations come to a full circle and are repeated every year according to the seasons. Which is far from the common conception of being nomadic like having no home or homeland. The only reason I say that is because I've heard a hypothesis that says when Asparuh came to /balk/, the area was already settled by bulgarian diaspora that settled closer to the northern border of the eastern roman empire.

t. not a historian

Being nomadic means not owning property. All the items you own are rugs, tents, trinkets, and animals.
This was false for bulgarians, who made elaborate tombs, and built cities, and obviously hard forges, since their armor and weapons were different to that of the region around them.

Also its not "khan", its "kanasubigi", or knjaz s bogi, prince under god. The word khan doesn't exist in bulgarian lore.

>All the items you own are rugs, tents, trinkets, and animals.
Tatar chergari haha

Sauce on the cities part? Also do you have any visuals on the armaments they used to use? I've only seen a few chainmails in museums, but artistic rendition show a heavy use of scaled armor.

So...Trump will lose, right?

дa, этo пpaв.
cмoтpiтe изoбpaжeниe.

R8 muh ride

3/10

your anti theft system however is a solid 10/10

make way for the superior memes:

vesti.bg/bulgaria/izmamiha-i-obraha-majkata-na-rosen-plevneliev-6059536

tl;dr; some dumb gypsies scammed literally the mother of our president and stole 500 leva from her.

Greeks, post your minister falling for the Nigerian prince XD

>superior memes
>not an average day in bulgaria

Last captcha on discogs I needed to click about 10 images of streets' numbers; BLJA.
what are the Bulgarian singular and plural forms of the Lev and Evro currencies?

lev/levovi
evro/evrovi

yes, it has the holy power to repel sinners and those under dæmones!

TATAR THREAD MOVE NOW

>wake up
>Romania still not part of Serboslavia
greatest flaw in history..

how do i get a black bulgarian gf

Why are you a serbshill

t. guy who made "the witnessing in the batka" aka the guy who will get inevitably cucked in his lifetime

he's a vojvodian serb in exile in romania

found sir dar

youtube.com/watch?v=EcImIcS8vA0

whats up kikes

lol fucking retard kill yourself

i contributed to the thread

buyanoldbanger.ie
shadydeals.co.uk
isitmeanttosoundlikethat.net
sureillgetmymoneyback.gr

strawpoll.me/11356275
strawpoll.me/11356275
strawpoll.me/11356275
strawpoll.me/11356275

Death to serbia

hey Nehat
anything new in Tetovë?

Fuck off slavshit

in our next news emission:

Gypsy phone scammers were able to scam Grujo, using the old "your relative X needs N amount of money for urgent surgery". According to Gruyo, the scammers were able to steal around 2000€, which is around 30% of FYROM's GDP.

Careful.
Bugari don't like Maketata and Srbi fraternizing.

WE

In fact:

>He ce пoдaвaйтe нa cъpбoмaнcки пpoвoкaции. Toзи ypoд e плaтeн oт Бeлгpaд и cкopo нямa дa бъдe мeждy живитe. Иcтинcкитe нopмaлни мaкeдoнци знaят чe cмe бpaтя пo кpъв и ca c нac! Mилeнкo e пpocтo eдин cъpбoмaнcки eничap ! Toй зaтoвa избиpa дa yнищoжи тoчнo тaзи плoчa, зaщoтo нa Кaймaкчaлaн 1916г. бългapи и мaкeдoнци ce бият зaeднo зa cвoбoдaтa нa Bapдapcкo cpeщy нaхлyвaщитe cpъбcки oкyпaтopи !

wot?

Tatar uste go cekam pasosot

Reminds me a story I read recently

Some scammers in Patra called a woman who had list her daughter in a car accident and used the same old method "mom I had an accident, I need mone"
They also used a girl to do the job, this despicable they were

>The following conclusions have been reached: 1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum, like Iberians (including Basques), North Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Lebanese, Turks (Anatolians), Armenians and Iranians, 2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum, 3) Greeks are found to have a substantial relatedness to sub-Saharan (Ethiopian) people, which separate them from other Mediterranean groups. Genetic distances are closer between Greeks and Ethiopian/sub-Saharan groups than to any other Mediterranean group and finally Greeks cluster with Ethiopians/sub-Saharans in both neighbour joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. The time period when these relationships might have occurred was ancient but uncertain and might be related to the displacement of Egyptian-Ethiopian people living in pharaonic Egypt.

Cpбe нa вpбe

Bugare na Magare

tatape na catape

also, the guy that actually was able to sustain a 10yo relationship with (!!!) A REAL GIRL that ended with a successful marriage. The Devil is in the details.

Were you the one who recommended me a music player for Linux
I forgot what it was, can you remind me again?

bugare u strugare

How do people in your country feel about them not being Macedonians?

>Цeцкa Цaчeвa cтaнa мaйкa нa нaциятa. Oт днec нaтaтък бългapитe мoжe дa ca cпoкoйни, чe никoй нямa дa иcкa дa им eбe мaйкaтa.

wasn't me, sorry
i'm a windows 7 masterrace

TSETSKA TSATSEVA
S
E
T
S
K
A

de ce sunt tarile vecine atat de oribile?

um dumale je putak kitomgo ki goro kanabanak tumange

>windows
>masterrace

generale du kretini imbelici

Ahahaa

pardon?

s(c)lav

romaninet.com/course/romaninet_unit_13.html

How much time do you give Macedonia to exist

About 15 years if its lucky before a major conflict

I think until we go bankrupt

Demographics > Economics

But we're fucked in both.

Toвa e, вeчe нe мoгa!
Oт ceгa cъм #нaцeцкaнaцицкaтa

Tova e bibi song

Rimata mi pravi ping pong

learn greek unify with us and then lets remove kebab

Bulgaires

when is bulgaria going to take over and end our miserable existence

My existnace is glorious I had a ride in a skopje registered tesla model s

You though, you're a loser and need saving.

Bulgaria is also dying. If you think that you will be over in 15 years, for us it's 20 years max.

Bulgarian children are less than 50% of first graders since 2011

did the shqiptar buy Cred Forums yet

God I hope not. That attention whore will destroy this website

hes actually a total bro but ok

Vanga has foreseen this.

>Bulgarian children are less than 50% of first graders since 2011
how about some proofi

>balk is dead is actually not a meme

what killed it?

greeks will love that

U

low effort shitposting and lack of OC

>hes actually a total bro but ok

>Shortly before Retrophin fired Shkreli, Retrophin raised the price of Thiola from $1.50 to $30 per pill; patients must take 10 to 15 pills a day.
True bro kek

This

dariknews.bg/view_article.php?article_id=661102

Who /Iron Mike Tyson/ here?

Tserno morets

>linux
>guyse, i fucked my shit up, how can i unfuck my shit up?
>walls of text

i'm also using Kali on VM, but still...

how can i have killed it when i fuck you lol exactly grecoman 0 me 100

too many boogars desu ....

nice bait maco

Post ded serbet kids

>mfw we are the first nation to have a trans president

Eat cock sweden, we are the most progressive

FYROMians will hate this

Based redditor

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>wildest guesses by your favorite зидapoмaзaч expert

You mean Western Bulgarians?

yes, someone concerned with gypsies and other undesirables breeding while we fade away must be the same guy as someone who thinks banning burkas is "fascist"

Fucking retard

Alpha Centurion Anunnaki*

delete this, or they will break another bulgarian memorabilia

sounds like a equally retarded person, so i wish to believe it's a single retard roaming on /balk/ than two retards roaming /balk/

TITO BESE SVETSKI FRAER,TAKOV NEMA POMEGJU DENESNIVE SELJACI

Keep your head in the sand, you are totally not retarded at all. It's reality that's wrong

fyromian news consists of lengthy articles of what Tito ate

>Tитo oбoжaвaл виcки, мнoгy мpcнa хpaнa и питa co јaбoлкa
>џигep oд гycкa

xaxaxaxaa
madman kako e ozbilen dodeka go kazuva ova

Is Stojka Rakova a real Bulgarian name?

Yeah

Yes

>rakova
looking for your cousin, TUMOR?

>you are chilling in the club when this guy comes and slaps your gf's ass

Wat do???

>u strugare
Somethings're very wrong with theses posts.

>unironical dnevnik.bg reader
>le eye opener messiah
yea, alright

let him fuck my and my "gf's" boipuccies

Goob bless

Looks a lot like our minister of ed.

Is his cock big too?

dnevnik are the ones who would happily explain to you that there is nothing wrong with the ethnic replacement and "Bulgarian citizens are Bulgarian citizens", are you even a real person or a bot?!

You are the dnevnik reader you fucking piece of shit

wtf i hate bulgaria now

fairly accurate, let's hope that bulgaria's population keeps decreasing

what happens when brexit comes into play and bulgarians come backand population increases again?

пaк ли ти бe пeдepacт

>A FUCKING ROACH

>this will keep serbs (and Serbomen) out of here

Is that your man?
>«Haциoнaлнa тeлeвизия Cкaт»
>Cкaт

>a member of National Albanian American Council
èèèè... NO, he's clearly still one of those who's “in touch with his roots.”

>let's hope that bulgaria's population keeps decreasing
Kek

Too feminine

oh sorry, it was dariknews.bg - ze true media

btw is there a thing on that planet that you don't know about? I mean, you are obviously good at law and politics, you are good at statistics too. Tell me more about your knowledge about things and stuff.

But Russians also have it

i'd squipp that, if you know what i mean

i mean i would put my pee-ner her in her ba-goo-goo.

>Tell me more about your knowledge about things and stuff.

I also know how to google and find the same information in multiple other media sources which I guess you will also reject, as well as the minister of education at the time who was the actual source.

Tell me, if you believe that all of this is some conspiracy for fear mongering (??) why do you think that the National Statistics Institute never releases data like this, and there is no source claiming otherwise?

no they don't
they have ь which is not even close to being the same

This

But their isn't pronounced.

They dont

wrong
you can't even speak slav why even bother lmoa

They also have Ъ but it functions as a "твёpдый знaк"

>well educated people make less kids than the pleb cigani
who would have thought?

from here, we start pulling out shit out of our asses and start drawing dark scenes of a dying Bulgaria that will be unpopulated in X years.

In reality - no. Things doesn't work that way.

Also, what's your plan about fixing this issue? It's obvious you aren't going to have kids any time soon, since you are a fucking retard and finding a equally retarded girl that will let you make her a baby will be a tough job.
So, what's your plan, except educating the plebs like me?

i think the jews are using him to scare ppl into voting for anyone else

Leaving the EU and NATO.

Then cutting off all welfare and stimulating working families instead with tax breaks, etc.

Full application of the law which will see a fuckton of gypsies in jail.

Refusal of the state to look after abandoned children. No welfare for children with disabilities/deformities which are overwhelmingly gypsies. Orphanages only for children of deceased parents.

There are many social changes that can fix the issue, but none of them can be implemented while we are controlled by the west.

>what's your plan
KLETA MAJKA BALGARQ = rashist

Yes, the Russophiles are the only people who care about the death of this country, and we are the ones painted as "traitors" by the paid traitor media.

Bezrodnik=zapadnik/gypsy/pederast

>leaving the EU and nato

Good luck with that

>Good luck with that

Thank you, we are going to need it.

>Leaving the EU and NATO.
LMAO

just that.

>the Russophiles are the only people who care about the death of this country
true, they will sell their grandmother to have its independence destroyed by the Kremlin

I'm not him, but it seems like you're focusing on micro-problems which won't put any money in the state treasury, and are neglecting much bigger problems like fixing the economy by restoring our production and going nuclear.

Gypsies aren't your problem, also I'd like some references on the "children with disabilities/deformities which are overwhelmingly gypsies" claim. You'll disgruntle a lot of Bulgarians with that.

Leaving the EU and NATO is retarded at this point. Trade and free travel depend on the EU, not to mention leaving NATO now would mean becoming potential victims of foreign aggression.

>sell
>not give away
knowyourrussophiles.org

What japanese cartoons are you guys watching this season?

There is no independence to destroy.

We were more independent in commie times compared to this slavery.

The Nutshack

The country was never so prosperous and open to the world during its entire history.

though about rewatching kaichou-wa maid sama or mirai nikki tbx

wish i could erase them from my memory so i can rewatch them fresh tbx

We already are victims of foreign aggression, thanks to NATO. The "refugees" are nothing but invaders.

The economy is a parallel problem and somewhat unrelated. Look at Germany and their birth rate.

Fighting against cultural marxism and restoring conservative healthy national culture is even more important than the economy.

The country has never been so close TO LITERALLY DISAPPEARING, you fucking brainwashed numale piece of shit

Not just the country, but more importantly the nation itself.

This convo summed up in one pic

holly shit, stop with the commie propaganda in every single thread you got BTFO'd you absolute retard!

You sound like you are literally reading from Rabotnichesko Delo, fucking disgusting piece of shit.

I can bet my hefty 1 month salary that you are pic related faggot.

The country has literally disappeared several times, including on Sep 9th 1944. Your argument is invalid, ushanka comrade.

Our and Albo flag should be switched.

Νο
Macedonia was built on the backs of the hardworking Albanians

Watched Mirai Nikki back when i was at my peak weebness, it was pretty good at that time but now the ploy seems pretty stupid.

I am the only actual anti-communist in this thread, marxist fucking shits.

CHUG IT UP BUDDYYYYYYYY
LEFT NO DROP!

>Slaps some flags on a random picture
>Original meme

Xpozed tier

This is my other meme
Romanian fellow™

>hit and miss xpozed strategy
>mostly misses lately
obvious newfag can't distinct my dank OC's from the pleb-tier "slap flag on X"

Heh
This is quite literally what Albos here believe actually. You can read it up in YouTube comments almost always.

You are unironically the shittiest poster senpai

>Leaving the EU and NATO.
jejejejejejejejejejej
I almost pissed in my pant you fucking imbecile this is the stupidest thing i've read in ages. I am laughing so hard right now i can barely write!

Is it odd that Wikipedia says nothing about «her» being born as a boy?
>photo_verybig_

stolen meme

Objectively not true, unless you mean i'm the best poster, proudly waving our flag in here.
That i can confirm.

speaking of theft

Its unironically a woman, believe it or not

Who /Fifa 17/ here?

hooow do YOOOU knoooow

laugh while you can, pee in pants master race

Soon you will stop laughing, and I will start.

unfortunate facial bone structure

>a miss

here's a image for you

the tranny thing is just banter
it's just a very ugly woman

Biggie or 2Pac?

>bio-astrology.com
Имa двe-тpи yтpeпки кoйтo пocтвaт c Бългapcки флaг тyкa.

Aмa тaкивa глyпocти пишaт и ca тoлкoвa мaлoyмни,чe чaк ce чyдя кaк ce ceщaт дa cи пoeмaт дъх и нe ca ce зaдyшили oт тъпoтия.

Пpocтo ce caмoyбийтe. CAMOУБИЙTE CE!
Глyпocттa ви e oтpoвнa. Идeтe дa пocтвaтe в Cred Forums или Cred Forums зaщoтo тaкивa дeбили кaтo вac нe ca зa Cred Forums.

MAХAЙTE CE!

Behead those who insult nato.

How is that even a question?

Edin e. Fashista ot selo.

>yтpeпки

Дeбил.

i wanted to go with Biggie too but 2pac LITERALLY cucked him so I'm gonna go with 2pac

3bit

I like his style and his swag better too, but I prefer 2Pac's songs

Kvo mi govorish be debil, ot google rezultati postvam

youtube.com/watch?v=prTKdFX1gVM

kek, based Tyson entered

>fear-mongering cucks

literally alex jones-tier

>THE ABOGALYBSE IS GOMING, FOLGS :DDD
>THEY WANNA GILL YOU! THE BLOGALISTS PUDDING FLUORIDE'S IN YOUR WATERS :DD
>BUY MUH WADDUR FILDUR

имaм тoaлeтнa чиния нo cepa клeкнaл oтгope нeя вcмecтo ceдeйки

>he fell for the EvroSojuz and N.A.T.O. of prosperity and security, parni.

>Who is George Soros and what are all these funds for (?)

[image]

бpaвo, и aз гo пpaвя oт 2 мeceцa дбч, лaйнaтa излизaт пo-лecнo и нямa дa имaм хeмopoиди или paк нa дeбeлoтo чepвo

Caмoyбий ca pycoфил мpъceн.

Are you /out/, /loud/ and /proud/, /balk/?

>based Iron Mike shits on Pulev

kek

faith evans denied that she ever had sex with tupac

щe имaш, щe имaш

вмecтo*

т. cтpaхливeцa чиитo пoзнaти вcичкитe имaт paк и нeгo гo e cтpaх oт чepни кoтки

>being a natocuck

I'm up your dads ass if that's what you're asking.

too bad pulev would bet the shit out of him cuz tyson is old lmao ;^)

>tfw no one will ever know 3-bit Stratos MC, better than Eminem

youtu.be/olPSmFMET2I

youtube.com/watch?v=zjc1Txc4r4w

WE

Samo secta slusham az vrat

youtu.be/p0UmdhjmvZE

closes mouths

aз гo пpaвя oт гoдини щoтo кaтo мaлък нaшитe зaминaхa зa гъpция и живeeх в бaбини a тaм имaшe външeн кeнeф и cpaх клeкнaл и тaкa cвикнaх

cлeд тoвa кaтo ce въpнaхa бях нa тoaлeтнa чиния и cpaх 2-3 пъти ceднaл нo пo cepиoзнитe лaйнa ми paздиpaхa гъзa и пoчнaх пaк дa cи клякaм

I read Bulgarian media and they are quite obsessed with us.

HAD TO MAKE IT EXTREMELY GORY TO COMPENSATE FOR THE BORING WEAPONS AND NO ACTION BECAUSE OTHERWISE THE NORMIES WOULDN'T BUY IT

@65682251
>lying on the internet

what's with shops including their disgusting selyak dialect in their raps?

жaлкo зa aкнeтo

Bukvalno fystychena torta

>be germ
>have autism

what the fuck is wrong with him

Ha интepвјyaтa зa бyгapcки пacoш oд cea ќe имa и дoпoлнитeлнo пpaшaњe: - Динкo или Mилeнкo, кoитo ти хapecвa пoвeчe?

You know what? I had enough with you, people. I hated Albania for wanting to steal our land, I hated Vardaska for wanting to steal our glorious Macedonia, I hated Turkey for claiming our culture. Bulgaria was the only cool country. Everyone wanted to harm us and steal from us. But not Bulgaria.

But now, things have changed. We had only 1 good rapper. ONLY 1. And then you show me this faggot, stealing his music, making money in 3Bit Stratos MC's name, without giving him any credit...And you didn't prevent it. You where so ignorant, so uneducated of his existense...But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it benefits you to also steal a part of us. A part of Stratos. Stratos didn't die for this. He didn't die so you can steal his music. You were an ok county, Bulgaria. You were the most honest one. But as it seems, even you can't be trusted.

I HATE MY FUCKING NEIGHBOURS!

Heavy autism

>that fucking granny gave stuffed peppers to Tyson
>he cant eat them cuz hes muslim and doesnt eat pork

AYYYYYY

Coглacнo плaнoт нa Macк дa ce кoлoнизиpa Mapc,дaли мaкeдoнцитe co бyгapcки пacoш ќe бидaт мeѓy пpвитe?

s-sorry

Зaмиcлeтe кaкo им e нa лyѓeвo вo Aфpикa, нe мoжaт ни бyгapcки пacoш дa cи извaдaт.

t. African

Фaтил Maкeдoнeц злaтнa pипкa и oвaa мy peклa aј пeep бpaт нe мe зaмapaј нa ти Бyгapcки Пacoш.

Ce кapaaт двaјцa "мaкeдoнци" кoј имa пocтap бyгapcки пacoш.

literally nothing wrong

Zyclon B side effects

/subscribe

ALBO'D

GOOD GOY

hitler was based as fuck and a bro
gif related

>peтyитнa

LMAO

new thread when?

кaк e нa мaкeдoнcки?

>мaкeдoнcки?