Can we have a rare flags thread? How big is your collection?

Can we have a rare flags thread? How big is your collection?

0 (Zero)

I doubt we're as rare as Iran tbqhfam

Am i rare enough

feel free to add my flag to your collection lads

you are semi-rare, I got you

you are less rare than paraguay, sorry bro

look what i found recently

>Western Sahara Unobtainable
As it should be :D

Mine.

You look like croatia

saw one Saudi flag. bout it.

RARE
A
R
E

rate my collection guys, 273 flags

>catalonia

fake and gay

I'm not rare

>triggered

someone shared this in a thread like this, so I just saved it, Ik it is fake.

I am a Cred Forums guy, I don't know Cred Forums reality. Sorry then.

>Western Sahara
fake and gay

Where did you get Western Sahara from?

Just like this -> Btw, why is this Unobtainable?

WS has no designated IPs.

Mine's ok. Missing lots of Africans.

Yeah its "occupied" by Morocco

And what does it suppose to mean? Sorry, but I literally know nothing about this part of the world

Even if you went there and tried to post you'd show up as Moroccan. It's literally impossible to post as Western Sahara. You're more likely to see "Antarctica" or "Satellite Provider" than Western Sahara.

user, I already know that. I am asking why Western Sahara is being occupied by Morocco

Started less than a week ago

I said "occupied" because Morocco views it as a part of it while the rest of the world view it as a separate country
We have an army half the size of their entire population stationed there so I don't think we're letting go of it any time soon

After Spain decolonized the area it was jointly administrated by Morocco and Mauritania. The two countries went to war over the area and Morocco took de facto control of it after they occupied the territory and basically won the war. The great powers didn't intervene and basically let them do whatever because it's one of the mostly sparsely populated and least important areas in the world.

So technically no other country recognizes Morocco's sovereignty over the Western Sahara, but they have de facto control of it, so in a way it's "occupied".

Because of this, the Western Sahara doesn't govern itself and is run by the Moroccan government. So as I understand it, any IP addresses there are registered with the Moroccan government. Therefore the "Western Sahara" country code, and the Cred Forums flag, only exist because international bodies like ISO and the UN don't recognize it as being a part of Morocco, even though it pretty much is.

k, ty

>Haven't been posting much lately
>The value of my flag is surely going up
Unless there's some other USVI poster, in which case I'll sock that queer in his goddamn face.

>The two countries went to war over the area
Not quite, both countries went to war with the polisario, which claims the western sahara, Mauritania surrendered so we went and occupied their side of the WS as well and that's how its been since the 70s

Ah okay, I was misinformed, thanks for clearing that up.

No problem

Marshall islands posted a couple days ago it should be ultra rare now

tfw only less common

Rate my collection, guys

looking for China and a bunch of african cunts

same lol

real rare flags