Serious questions to Europeans

This is serious questions to all Europeans.
Please answer without Cred Forums memes.

1.Have you met any refugees? If you did, are they assholes?

2.Do you like the idea of accepting refugees?

>فيل
What the fuck is wrong with you

1 No
2 Yes, as long as they dont cause trouble and they're actual refugees

>فيل
فيل?

>1.Have you met any refugees?
Not that I'm aware of

>2.Do you like the idea of accepting refugees?
absolutely not
I want to accept 0 (zero) because muslims are subhumans

>1.Have you met any refugees? If you did, are they assholes?
Yes. Some where nice people, some weren't, it doesn't actually matter though.
No I am strongly against it.

Are Elephants haram or something?

No to both

>Islam
>Race

>Also implying there are no christians from the middle east

Yes, all of them were subhuman mudslimes who contribute nothing and leech.
Not at fucking all, we barely have space for the natives.

1. Yes. I went to a religious school a few years ago and had to help at a small refugees center (or something like that). They weren't assholes, but I remember we had to help them to do some 1st grade excercises and for them it was hard as fuck. Basic stuff like finding the differences between two pictures and stuff like that, and I'm talking about guys which where at last 30 years old. Maybe it was the language barrier, but almost none of them could finish the excersices. I don't know about middle east refugees, but people coming from Africa are truly uneducated.

2. No. Read above.

فيل
oh god the horror

>Islam
>Race
I did not imply that

>Also implying there are no christians from the middle east
there are hardly any in Syria and Iraq, don't believe the memes
also they'd still be arab and therefore also subhuman on that axis

1. Yes and some are some aren't
2. Absolutely not

I'll never understand why a Russian would want to become a nazi

No,
Yes.

never seen one

uh no

1. No, I don't think so at least
2. Not really, but I do feel compassion for them, many of them have pretty much lost everything and must have lived a really traumatic experience
I am really against islamic culture though, so as long as they assimilate fine and thank us for the help we're giving them I'm gucci

1.No
2.Only few who have family and useful skills so they can find work

>all these no
where the hell are these refugees that no one sees them? are they been kept on walled camps?

Yes. Can't speak for all, but at least the ones I met were kinda assholes.
I like the intended idea where neighbouring countries would accept and aid refugees until the crisis is over from countries experiencing crisis if the country itself can't handle them.
I don't like the practice where "refugees" travel across thirteen stable countries and half of the world just to reach countries with highest benefits before applying for asylum.

Yes and yes. But it's not like I've met all of them, my anecdotal experience doesn't matter. The point isn't whether they're decent people or not.
Absolutely not. Our society is already under gross strain from unemployment and age imbalances, accepting a bunch of niggers who at best are gonna break the job market and at worst are gonna be a complete welfare deadweight is the most cancerous thing we could ever conceive to do.

Yes I have. Only men. I've never seen a woman refugee.

Not, fuck them.

Yes, though only like 4 of them. The ones I met seemed pretty alright people.
No, we should try to help but they should return when they can

I hate mudslimes and islam, they are all cunts.

1. Yes, but people who have been there for more than 20 years. None from last year demographic wave
2. Mixed-feelings

there are simply not as many as Cred Forumsproganda makes you believe

better preventing than curing.

1. Yes, he was begging me for money for train ticket
2. It's a really complicated matter and its hard to say yes or no

>job market
Do you mean job market for people who just graduated college and looking for high-paying office jobs, or jobs in general?

Because those two are totally different market.

I've seen some but I avoided any contact so can't tell how they are. There were some rape cases in my city and they are prohibited now from entering clubs and pubs.

2. I don't see any obligation to help them, but I also wouldn't deny help. I think we can help refugees if the terms are clear and the plan is sure that they will go back.

Jobs in general. The situation in Italy has degraded well beyond fresh college grads not finding office jobs. Nowadays those fresh college grads can't find blue collar jobs.

I don't know the situation in Italy; but here both situations are kinda grim. The educated ones have this whole "We want a 25-year-old with 10 years of relevant experience" thing going on, while the uneducated jobs are becoming increasingly badly payed and less steady, in part thanks to immigrants

Serious question to Koreans.

How is your country for a white pig to live in? I'll come temporarily in a few months for studies purposes.

1. I don't know any personally, but I see them occasionally. I don't live that close to refugee centers.

2. So long as the influx can be controlled, the problems they bring are manageable, and I won't mind too much. I care about societal stability a lot more than I do about racial demographics.

If we started having ethnic riots à la Sweden, of course, the answer to 2 would be a much stricter no.

Yes and they are fucking sandnigger poor muslim braindeads

I feel you mate

t. Turkish apostate

user, have you ever heard about businesses moving their factories in third world countries because niggers and asians (not you anymore I suppose, but you too once upon a time) could be paid a fucking pittance and taxes were a joke? Imagine if those very same niggers now were to come to your country, asking for the very same wages even if it means living in crippling poverty (not like it was better in their own country). Who do you think an employer is gonna hire? The newly arrived nigger, or the unionized local worker?

>ive seen one nigger eating a hamburger, never met one
>i dont

If you're white, people will be ok with you, but still be afraid.
Because your average Gooks can't speak english and they'll just act like pussy.

Yes

>If you did, are they assholes?
Yes, they tried to rob me and threw stones at my sister when we were visiting France.

No, send them all back to die in the desert. They are human trash.

I am White. OK thanks, I'm fine with that.

1. yes, i live next to the border
2. they arent refugees, fuck off

>t*rks unironically believe they are better than Arabs

1. I used to work as a security guard in one their accommodation centers. Shittiest job ever. Some very plain nice and spoke good English but the majority had smartphones, designers clothes and lots of cash. Then there were the certain individuals who were some ex-militants and bloody dangerous guys.
2. No. Neighboring countries should help but the current situation is just creating another poor underclass at best.

>europeans unironically belive they are better than Turks

1. No
2. Absolutely. All hohols, gypsies, polands, even russians looking fora better life are welcome. Not araps though. Fucking hate araps and turks.

>this post

not necessarily, but we are all better than mudslimes.

that is fair
go back to turkey though

Lebanon and Syria still have a lot. Iraq had +1.5m christians before the Americans invaded too.

>NO
>NO

I prefer to fight the islamization from here. my country is fucked

1. Yes, Not the ones in Algeria, but the ones in France yes.

2. yes as long as it's moderated

it's something like 10% in Syria and Egypt which is the highest in the region outside of Lebanon

it's something but it's not a lot

No, i don't want to meet them. I hate them all.

No.

>arab wants more arabs in france
color me surprised
consider suicide

they are probably worse though.

This is why I'm against current un-natural mass immigration in Europe and the Us. It is only meant to enrich the bourgeoisie.

It's not like these immigrants are there because "Oh, I really like European culture and I wish to live here" and shit. They go to Europe because it's the only option they got. The refugees are victims of Saudi Arabia and US's intervention. While near by Middle eastern countries are either under Islamist tyranny, or Absolute monarchy's tyranny. Just look up how Kuwait treats their foreign workers.

And the liberals who accept them are only planning to use them for cheap labor. The whole SJW "muh feelings" policies are meant to hid their true intentions. Since the European economy is so bad, the bourgeoisie have no choice but to use cheap labor, the immigrants. They're the kind of people who would abandoned their own people's wellbeing for their own profit.

It's all meant to profit the bourgeoisie.
It is IMPERIALISM WITH A HUMAN FACE.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

No I'm not talking about France I'm talking about my country dipshit.
Who? The ones going for Algeria are kind and Alright. Maybe it's their low standards.
The ones in France deserve pissing in their eyes.

I misunderstood your post, sorry.

>It is only meant to enrich the bourgeoisie.
No. It's just sheer fucking idiocy.
Breaking the job market means also drastically slowing down consumption in every sector other than staple needs.
It's economic suicide for everyone, businesses included.

it's ok.

Yes

>f you did, are they assholes?
Depends, families and older people are just normal people, but some/many unaccompanied young males are human trash

Yes, as long as they behave and as long as shitty behaviour is not tolerated

GERMANY
YES

No

>Do you like the idea of accepting refugees?

No. As long as they come from middle east/Africa. I dont care if they are white or christian, i dont want one person from those regions in my country

Yes, Yes
No

Cucked: the post

Cucked: the counry

Please keep it serious.