Kim Kardashian robbed at gunpoint in Paris

US reality TV star Kim Kardashian West has been robbed at gunpoint at a luxury residence in Paris by at least two men dressed as police officers, her publicist and police say.

A box containing jewellery worth up to €6m (£5.2m; $6.7m) was among items taken, a police spokesman said.

The concierge led the gunmen to the residence where they tied Kardashian West up in the bathroom, police said.

A police source has told the BBC the attack was carried out by five men, wearing police-style jackets, who forced the building's overnight security guard to show them where Kardashian West was staying.

Once inside, one of the men put a gun to her head while they robbed her of jewellery including a ring worth €4m, then tied her up and locked her in a bathroom while they escaped.
According to the police officer, the men fled the scene on bicycles.

They also stole a box of jewellery worth as much as €6m (£5.2m/$6.7m), AP reported, citing police officials.

The star's spokeswoman, Ina Treciokas, told CNN the robbery had been carried out by masked men with guns. Police sources told the Associated Press news agency that they were seeking five assailants, two of whom had forced their way into the house.

The robbery took place at about 02:30 local time (00:30 GMT), police said.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris/
youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be american
>get robbed

Based Parisians

10/03/16 never forget

>According to the police officer, the men fled the scene on bicycles.
lel

>the men fled the scene on bicycles
Heh.

Should have shot her 2bh.

Greatest tragedy of my life

She seems underexposed; maybe we need a few more threads about this.

Robbers were dindus.

>Be a nigger-lover
>Be robbed by niggers

> the men fled the scene on bicycles

my sides

If I was alone with Kim Kardashian I'd rather fuck her than steal 6 million euros desu senpai

The funny part is that they'll sell the jewels for like 40,000 to one of those sketchy gypsies that swim over stolen gold on a daily basis; while the Kardashian will get the money back in full from the insurers; and everyone else, including you, will have to pay a little more for your insurances...

what an unfair world we are living in

>French guys dressed like cops to rob a rich gypsy
Yep, we're officially on Earth-B.

nnuda shoah :o

Bicycles are harder to track desu.

she is disgusting sandnigger and leaving your DNA on the scene of crime is retarded anyways

>implying they didnt do both

So we should all just sell stolen jewels to sketchy gypsies?

This. It's like looking at your distorted reflection in a pond.

8 years and 2 kids ago, maybe

even better now. she thicc

She would double her fortune by visiting Saudi Arabia.

She's been through so many black men you'd think she'd be used to it by now.

She is Armenian, not Arab, you fucking communist snownigger subhuman.

All same shit

Aren't Armenians supposed to be your brothers since you're both Christian and you both got fucked by the Auto-mens?

All of europe is catholic lol, i dont give a fuck about Armenia. Dont even know what Auto-men is

>a ring worth €4m
fucking why

Because too many twats watch her shitty literally nothing TV programmes and too many wiggers bought Kanye West's shitty fucking albums, that's why

Shame they didn't rape and murder the bitch

well, some say she actually got raped, but they want to keep that in secret for obvious reasons

You can't rape the willing.

lmao, ofc she got raped, you think someone like her would actually state it publicly? getting raped for kim kardashina would be the most humiliating thing possible, no way she would ever tell police or media about it
learn to think you stupid spaniard

She got raped or at least gave some head in change for her life.

These guys seem somewhat professional. I doubt they'd waste their time raping the bitch

this, dont be idiots.

She was woken up from bed and apparently had her wrists, ankles and mouth bound with duct tape.

I find it hard to believe that they had Kim K bound and gagged, presumably in a state of undress, and didn't at least fuck her mouth or titties.

Allegedly there were pics of her tied up/right after getting free?

>fled the scene on bicycles

They escaped in bikes

There is absolutely no way at least one them didn't feel her up or finger her. tbqh I would've been balls deep in her pussy

Was she robbed by Niggas in Paris?

I bet you're the very first person to come up with that gem.

No license plate, easy to hide/dispose of, low investment cost, high manueverability in cities, roads AND countryside, low noise...

Best escape vehicle. It's the stupid fucks who try to escape in neon fucking sports cars on the motorway who get caught.

Finland's got the right idea.

>Ring worth 4 million euro

That best be a fucking ring of power for that price.

WTF I love Paris now

:(

Don't worry, I smirked and the joke hadn't crossed my mind nor had I seen it elsewhere.

Armenians just barely qualify as white. I don't consider them white

you're a nigga

BTW sick fucks who are saying they'd rape her, I took the time to look it up and she didn't

They were only in the appartment for like 6 minutes and backup arrived in 8 (just google it). They were professional criminals. Literally no time for that.

Compliment in your land?

>6 minutes
>can't nut in a bitch in under 30 seconds

no

Oh

If you are black in Denmark you step out of Airport and 4 blonde girls are on their knees in front of you begging for bbc

>slovakia
literally a country of whores

wtf i like france now

t. Victoria ''Once you go black you never go back'' Flamel proud danish citzen

wtf? I love france now!

How so when she's an utter and complete trollop liek the rest of her sexually deviant family?

her face has an ape-like qquality

i don't know what people see in her

nigger maybe, sure

This is 4 chan or TMZ?

lol funny

you're still a country of whores though

>coming from scandicuck

cant even be mad

French TV news saying it will have a huge effect on tourism due to 50 millions twitter followers.
Farewell my allahakbar

Speaking of rape, here's an apparent description of the events from Kim herself.

tmz.com/2016/10/03/kim-kardashian-robbery-paris/

In some pics she's disgusting but on other she makes my dick go diamonds.

I have mixed feelings for her butterface.

Sounds like insurance fraud

But why? Kim is ridiculously rich ..

Looks like a man desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

kys buddy guy

Wasn't Kanye flat broke a year back..?

Pretty sure he said he was only broke in a business sense, and that's why he looked for investors. He said his personal wealth was fine.

But even if Kanye is broke, Kim was making one million dollars a minute the day er emoji app was released and she makes like 200 million a year on her stupid game.

His company didn't have money, he is rich as fuck

Haven't you read those clickbait articles "those 20 celebrities who now live in misery"

I could only imagine this happening in Paris.

She is maybe of plastic.

I would never date a girl who has had cosmetic surgery unless maybe something really minor.

I love hip hop music but cant stand kanye west.

I domt think kanye wests fans are wiggers.. They are mostly retarded normies.

There are professional robbers in France, like really freaking good, extremly well organized

>with bikes

pretty cool stuff desu. are they ex-military?

they are even fit as fuck yes

Seriously, escaping in Paris with a car isn't a very good idea, bikes are a decent solution

>niggas stole my jewelery... and bikes

Also couldn't that be an obvious bad thing to do?? I mean, a part from the morality part living your ADN in the crime scene is literally amateur tier and this guys were obviously professionals

*leaving

you know, this is the first time in my life that i can truly say "well done, serbs. well done"

I know men that look more womanly than that, and they would pretend to be offended.

>kanye
>broke
he has a concert where does all his songs while flying in the air on a stage platform

This is one edgy thread, desu. How would you feel if you got raped?

>keeping the value of a house, inside your house
wew, though.