The usa will be whiter than the uk in 30 years

>the usa will be whiter than the uk in 30 years

source? i keep seeing this number that 2050 whites will be a minority in USA, which is probably grossly inflated because "white identifying Hispanics" are already counted as white

Hispanic birthrate has dropped significantly. They don't have Muslims.

>australia will be yellower than the colour yellow in 30 years

*adds Latinos as whites on the census*
heh, nothing personnel kiddo

>3 billion Chinese and Indians within 25 years
>2 billion Africans within 25 years
>yfw the diaspora begins

And we're worried about a few muzzies and beaners

Non Hispanic whites are still a majority you memeing fuck

>hello i am american i cant read lol ur a maymay FUCK

Naj

>2056
>caring about whiteness

How is that possible when USA is already 0% white

Post again, see what happens

No chance, they will be second mexico

Only if brown Mexicans are considered white. Don't worry we'll go Israeli on the Pakistanis when we return to liberate the homelands.

come to papa Russia. it will be a shithole full of whities forever.

That'll give them enough time to rewrite the laws into Arabic.

The ones that won't be overridden by Sharia, anyway.

Yeah but you have Churkas and they like to blow shit up. Not to mention all the Asiatic Peoples.

Mad churkas went to ISIS and died. So now we are free of terrorists.

whats wrong with central asians

>they will be second mexico
Are you stupid? After the election there'll be more Finns in the US than Mexicans.

Also we'll have a massive wall between the US and Mexico

Man, American whites sure are violent!

I feel sorry for you to be honest
Sure, you deserve it for beeing the eternal anglo, but it is still a shame seeing a nation that was once so great turning to shit

In 100 years, most western nations will be majority non-white.

Nothing but they aren't white.

I really wonder what the real crime statistics are when these turds aren't counted as white.

still tons of meth heads

feels bad man

They mostly keep to themselves, in western Russia (actual Russia) vast majority are whites

The US will be 40% white by 2050.
I doubt you can do worse than that.

Yes we can! #strongertogether #imwithher

Why do you care? In USA non whites are Hispanics who are cool people except the Chicanos, in your country there are pretty chill black people and Indians (also pretty cool). Anglos are great in integration, you don't have real problems with it. Why do you care?

its always people living in white countries/areas asking whats wrong with 3rd worlders taking over

have you seen the 3rd world?

That`s where we live in.

3rd world is third not because of race, retard. Look at Ukraine. Look at Russia. The reason of being 3rd world is economy. There are tons of examples of successful modernization: Singapore, China, Southern Korea. Even in Africa there are more and more pretty decent countries, Botswana, Kenya. Even fuckin Rwanda is thriving now because of strong progressive dictator - and they had genocide 20 years ago. USA black neighborhoods look better than most of Russia cities. Being racist in 2016 is the most stupid thing ever.

I don't know if you are drunk or just being ironic but please stop it Ivan.

Ukraine Belarus and Balts are white as fuck and shitholes

wake me when you move to rwanda

Rome was 40% White and Italy is now 100% White. What was your secret?

Vladimir is being a cheeky cunt. He's stroking his gangrene krokodil dick at the thought of the US collapsing from diversity.

>Rome was 40% White and Italy is now 100% White. What was your secret?
Lombard and Germanic invasions.
There's a bit of Germany in every Italian.

we take in refugees from Somalia and Afganistan, we have illegals from Haiti and Nicaragua

you guys are proving my point, spend some time in Haiti, thats 3rd world

>I don't know if you are drunk or just being ironic
He's both. He can't help it. Russians live in their own shit and the fantasy of the US collapsing is the only thing that comforts them.

those are outliers

the majority of nice countries on earth have white majorities and culture

>tfw ideal counties change and go fallen in the meantime when I'm alive

Got a source on that?

>Haiti
>country devastated by America imperialism
Try harder. As you ignored post about Korea, let me give you more examples.
30 years ago Iran was extremely poor shithole ruled by the West with no industry but oil. Now they are solid 2nd world with diverse economy and leading number by growth of scientific researches in the world.
Look at Georgia which was literally Africa tier in 90s with electricity 2 hours per day, permanent robberies in the streets and total chaos.
Okay, you would say they're white. Lets look at Latin America then with countries like Uruguay and Chile. More examples? Lets look at Africa which has made striking progress in last 30 years: I mentioned Kenya and Botswana, but let's add Gabon or Equatorial Guinea. Gabon has higher GDP per capita than Russia.

Lol. They are proofs that your racial theories are bullshit. It's not whiteness that helped Europe. They were not touched by mingols which gave them handicap. They invented capitalism first, invented colonialism and robbed the whole planet. Countries bordering colonial empires also benefited. Retarded countries like Russia despite being white were feudal before 19th century and developed slowly which resulted in their retardness. If whiteness gives instant buff Ukraine would not have average salary of 150$.

t.

Mexico is white.