Why do all of these non-nordic meme regions seeking independence use nordic crosses in their flags?

why do all of these non-nordic meme regions seeking independence use nordic crosses in their flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not the flag of nazi germany

Why is the earth round?

because of gravity i suppose. A sphere has the least volume for a given surface therefor any object that is big enough will autmatically pull itself into the shape of a sphere.

now answer my question

Its called a nordic cross and if your people are nordic then its only logical to use it to symbolise your people.

I don't see any nordic regions on there :^)

shetland and orkney were sort of nordic recently, they spoke a nordic language until 1800s.

yorkshire wuz VIkingz and shit

finland was Swede'd p hard

>poster says my flag has a cuckstamp
>he's nordic

Because the cross is a Christian symbol and they like that design. All of those regions are culturally Christian

I could have sworn we got our independence close to a hundred years ago.

Well, I guess I was wrong again.

To be honest. I didn't even notice Norway's 100th independence day at all. I guess money doesn't bring relevancy

Hjaltland and Orknoyene are both rightful Norwegian clay

No one give a shit about independence day here, it's the constitution day that's celebrated.

Nordic transliterates to Northern
Freaking eskimos are nordic.

>american education

t. muslim

>The Nordic countries or Nordics[1] are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic, where they are most commonly known as Norden (lit., "The North"). They consist of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden, including their associated territories (Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and the Ă…land Islands).

there I am, mum

FINLAND IS NORDIC

>Shetland
It's ethnically nordic
>Orkey
Probably the same as Shetland considering Norway colonized it
>Yorkshire
Denmark owned it for like 200 years - Yorkshire people are memes because of their influence:
youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

it sounds like turbo scouse 2bh

>cuckstamp
Banter certificate*

Hjaltland and Orknoyene were literally Norwegian clay up until the 15th century.

>viking words

we have most of those same words/cognates of them in dutch. Im pretty sure a lot of those are west-germanic words.

REEEEEE
NORDIC CROSS IS ANCIENT ESTONIAN INVENTION START PAYING FOR USING IT YOU SNOW FUCKS

>given by G-d to the Christian soldiers of Denmark during battle against eesti pagans
>eesti invention
uh...

It was stolen by danish from estonian Kangz n shiiet

Orkney and Shetland are not seeking independence.

No it was given to them by G-d from heaven when they prayed to win the battle, which they did. You are a liar.

REE FINLAND IS NOT NORDIC, THEY'RE FINNIC AND STRONG AND PROUD.