No
No

>have black gf
>never able to be called a racist or sexist ever again

feels excellent man

1. flag
2. would you date... yes

spen
no because my father will kill me. also i dont want to date or have children, they are a fucking lost of time and money for me.

im a free man

Yes

>I'm a free man
>dada will kill me

you're white. there is nothing you can do that will make groids not think that you're racist.

Yes, but only keep as a mistress.

i don't live in the shithole that is america so im good

nay

funny thing is they love me but I reject them all

Everything that happens here moves up to Canada. And lol@ denying that Canada doesn't have a higher ratio of anti-white SJW.

hehe mm

hmm no not really, anti white sentiment doesn't exist here just pro immgirant

you seem butthurt friend

yes, i want to fuck one so bad.

for me my dad is more important that some random slut.

yes, im free man. I have not social need of date and have fucking retards zerlings

i enjoy money i win with my friends and family, in hobbies i like and not in hobbies that my wife or my children like.

i fuck girls i want (or i can), because my only interest in woman are sex.

nice english bro¡¡¡
xD

yes please

I wouldn't 'date' a black girl necessarily, but I'd certainly like to have sex with one, if only for the experience. introducing a black chick to my family, or me integrating in to her family would be a non-starter. It's really unbelievable how different black and white culture are in the US.

1- Flag
2- Yes, but she either has to be THICCC or athletic AF, most of the ones I see around here are uggos

Not just black girls, any girl, I have standards ffs

maybe, just not the niggery ones

flag
yes but only a petite one not a "thicc" ghetto nig

Not date
Only fuck

1.flag
2.yes pls, saldy there are no black grills in here and they dont want me in the usa and if i was about to move out that's the only country i'd like to live in

Black no, mulata yes

Br
Fuck? Sure, their arses are harder and better. Date? Nah... I mean, only If she is super awesome and suck my dick everyday, swallowing it at the end

que machismo, faggot

1. Leaf
2. Never.

Flag.
Yes. I'd date one, fuck one, rim one, eat one and even marry one.

"Brown" kids can blend again and make more blondes, mostly blue and green eyes, see Neymar son

Black US culture is honestly just Southern US culture really. I mean even the food is basically the same.

1. Flag
2. No. I must secure the future of our white children.

>i don't live in america
LOL!

Russia
Yes, I like their bodies a lot, big asses forever. Also I know qt black girl from UK would date certainly if I move there.

this

You fucking animal

>It's really unbelievable how different black and white culture are in the US.
>most of Russians in 2ch who had moved to USA illegally get legalized through marrying black girls

Why? Are you afraid of competition with Russian dick?

Fucking dumbasses crawling naked in the sand. This is why blacks are inferior.

It's not his son it's his wifes son

1.flag
2. if shes cute yes

That tweet is 100% correct though, are you trying to say it's not?

They may look nice and all but I can not image having children with them.

already do

So you will be the father of some mulatto Croats?

I'm in college so having kids isn't my priority but in future who knows

USA
No

I never found black girls attractive, even before I discovered Cred Forums a decade ago when I was a blue-pilled teenager. There are probably less than 5 black girls I've ever seen, including online pics, that I've thought are attractive. And even then I wouldn't date any of them because I want my kids to look like me.

This, and when drunk and not wanting to beat white family.

Not how it works at all. Half black people are always far lighter than their black parent, and can often inherent light eyes.

My cousins are half white both have green eyes.

t. Dabid Lane :DDDD

But that's correct. Look at all the racist slave owners who fucked their slaves.

Are you the Croat who always posts black girls?

>mulatto Croats
so not croats but niggers

I don't find pure black women attractive at all, but I've seen some hot mulattos like Nicole Scherzinger

Christina Milian is also a mulatto right? I wanted to fuck the shit out of her when I was in school after seeing this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCRwjtz4g9k

Just post more pics

Italy
No. I'm not racist, but I prefer white girls. I'd have no problem having sex with a black cutie though.

disgusting

no, only brunnette/moorish portuguese girls, like pic
Don't want black, asian or white.