/MENA/

why this would never happen guys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNHUTux_s0E
youtube.com/watch?v=20hMe7nybe4
youtube.com/watch?v=OOgJEQpYqdM
youtu.be/sXg5ruEN1lU
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/lebanon/12173358/Beiruts-river-of-garbage-in-pictures.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwicrp7yxL_PAhVDdT4KHX7_B80QFggiMAE&url=http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-10/never-waste-good-waste-crisis-beiruts-trash-woes-give-birth-recycling&usg=AFQjCNFQpMDH4A2eRcBdtShfk_7DVuassQ&sig2=qJqg9xTZiTl94-EvjZLAaw
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/Life-in-Gaza.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Lebanon
strawpoll.me/11358814
youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg
strawpoll.me/11359073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel, fights for what would the capital be, Isis, Syrian civil war, different cultures, Sudan part in pic is false, Dialects etc..

tl;dr

I can't read that sorry. I would answer if someone translated it though.

If Le Arabs unite we will Le superpower

Serious question: Do your countries have an industry besides Oil our tourism?

sorry dutch bro i post it as /mena/ thread for those who can read arabic

Morocco has Agriculture and so does Lebanon and Sudan and Tunisia.

food and clothes ?

>Le North Africans are Le Arabs

nice meme

I didn't say we are. Hilalis are the only Arabs in NWA. I'm talking about the OP pic

T-that's something I guess.

Not enough to be a super power but at least you don't starve like Africa.

Yes I was reacting about the pic. Except Islam these people have nothing to do together.

True. If a Maghreb union, Levant union and Gulf union isn't happening so why imagine lofty shit.

I'm curious, what differences are there when it comes to North Africa and Gulf states? As someone who's lived in both I figure you'd be able to give a good comparison of how they're different culturally, legally, economically etc.

Gulf states aren't like anything else in the world. they have only one industry yet no one works in that industry, and so most residents are migrants and gulfies are a minority in their own countries. Full sharia, state wahhabism, males wear thobes and women wear burkas every single day

Magreb is just a poorer south Europe

In Jordan we have lots of phosphate and potash mines

>minorities in their own country
Why the fuck would they do that?

Proselytizing

Slaves are cheap and have no rights.

Where would Egypt and Iraq go if any of these happen???

because they get welfare
they can go to university for free, so they all study religion. and then get married and collect welfare. so they have to import people from India Pakistan Nepal Etc to actually work

Who cares LMAO

Iraq should be split, Sunni Iraq joins greater Sham and the Shia Arabs from Iraq, Bahrain and eastern Saudi unite with Iran

Hey not only for that.

Some of us use that welfare to study abroad >:(

Nah. Let's just nuke Iran and Shia Iraq already. Please and thank you.

I never met a shia irl 2bh

All Muslims and Arabs should be brothers
And Saudi is more cancerous than Iran since their petrol is the same petrol that is used in Israeli planes that kills Pali kids and American planes that killed Iraqi kids
>inb4 this coming from jordan blah blah
I don't approve of our relationship with the enemy.

Stfu cuck. Fuck the Shias.

Tbh Famalam, most of our oil comes from the canadians ourselves and Latin America, its more about keeping the oil flowing to the Europoors.
No I like them, Iranians are qt

I don't like Iran either alright :/
But it's better than compltely spreading your asshole to the zionist cancer.

yes.

What is it relevant?

Israel > Iran

I'd like to spread your asshole 7bb

If they stopped selling petrol the US would just invade them

same to you, you sunni (most offensive thing i can call you)
no
nothing that get exported

What does it say

Honestly this.
I'd be willing to open up trade with Israel provided that they give Palestinians full sovereignty and their own state, and have Jerusalem be shared.

Wtf no
Israel is the source of lots of problems in MENA since they directly control USA foreign policy
You're a traitor
Or are you a proud berber supporting zionists to get rid of your ayyrap oppressors like your kurdish brothers?
N-no..

Please nuke everyone America and Russia, including the Bekaa

>I'd be willing
well fuck my ass and call me fatima
as long as you're willing it'll happen
because your fat ass is a big factor in middle eastern and global politics

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!
You'll simply get over all the massacres and the ongoing crimes that the Zionist cancer had done to our children???
Militiant resistence>>>>>>>everything else
Dust on the plastic flip flops of the lowest mujahid in Palestine>>>>biggest Saudi leader's head
And what is it that's so evil about Iran that you choose it over fucking Israel?
Honestly I always say that if Saladdin saw what happened to Kurds today he'd want to kill himself but the prophet would do the same if he saw what happened to us.

Pallies are actually cancerous, dealing with the Shias and causing troubles in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

listen I fucking hate Israel
their existence is illegal
the entire country should be executed for crimes against humanity
no one is denying that

but America will defend Israel
And your little pali hero in a suicide vest andn plastic sandals isn't going to accomplish shit. they've been fighting skirmishes for half of a century and nothing happened. The enemy is too strong.

the prophet talk about patience ok? another generation, another generation, a hundred years from now Israel/America will be weaker

let me chime in on this:

Why is israeli "conquest" not ok, but arabian conquest of the cradle of christianity is?

It seems to me that conquering kaffir is ok, but they are not allowed to do the reverse?

*cricket noises*

Lol thqt gdp number is fucking wrong , thats gdp pp meanwhile they gave the nominal gdp for other cunts

تحيا إسرائيل قاهرة امة المليارين الفاشلين السو يو شود قو باك تو رديت

test

youtube.com/watch?v=YNHUTux_s0E

If you don't think the Gulf Cooperation Council plays a big role in Middle Eastern geopolitics, then I don't know what to tell you.
We need patience.
Bombing Israel will only make our side look worse.
If we want to reconquer our rightful land, we need to do it subtly -- slowly absorb Israel. We need to outbreed them.

This thread is so boring, let's learn some geography!
youtube.com/watch?v=20hMe7nybe4

At least Israel has a future of being a beneficiary to Arab countries.

Iran is still stuck in 950 CE.
They hate Arabs to our bones.

Israel, and the Jewish people as a whole, has been an enemy for less than a hundred years. Before the division of the Ottoman Empire, Jews and Arabs got along just fine. As a matter of fact, we held Jews in high regard and respected them as our older cousins, per se.

Iranians however have been fighting with Arabs for thousands of years. We have never peacefully coexisted due to our ancient feud.

This isn't even about Sunni vs. Shia. It's more about Arab vs. Persian.

does persian include kurds? If so I agree

>At least Israel has a future of bombing primary schools

I
H
A
T
E
K
R
D
S

Why
There's no fucking point to it
There's every type of white black red brown and yellow Christians, Protestant Catholic Orthodox Coptic
they doing just fine with each other, they never hate each other, they don't blow themselves up
Why can't brown Muslims and brown Muslims stop being fucking children?? You fight for no reason except fighting

>There's every type of white black red brown and yellow Christians, Protestant Catholic Orthodox Coptic
they doing just fine with each other, they never hate each other, they don't blow themselves up
youtube.com/watch?v=OOgJEQpYqdM

هل أنت مستعد للموت من أجل الأمة العربية؟
youtu.be/sXg5ruEN1lU

Flag
NO

flag
-maybe for tunisia

I hate kurds

I literally just told you.

This. Is. Not. About. Islam.

This is about race.

We have been since ancient times, my man. LONG before Islam.

A small question, guise

Can you read the letters without zooming in the web page? I can't read shit in 100% size

Kurds are awesome m8

Why do Americans have to invade our threads too?

Eh, masbout. The Shiites and Sunnis are two different races lel

As if namefagging wasn't enough
kek
they might as well be on two different planets at this point.

Israel will nuke the shit out of you filthy mudshits and there is nothing you can do about it.

Just abandon your backward cult and then we'll talk. Maybe.

I wouldn't be talking shit, to be completely honest with you.

I like turks and kurds hate turks so I hate kurds

I don't think they'd bomb us though no? please don't bomb us mr Schlomo

They're both on the planet "durka durka delusional cavemen" but on different hemispheres. Seriously, you two are the same but I kinda like the Shia a tiny bit more.

Try not to nuke yourselves in the process, lol idiots.

Are you Christian/come from a Christian background?

Israel nukes all filthy mudshits except the kurds REEEEEE
NUKE THEM ALL

Druze, the rightful owners of the land a long with the Maronites.

Y'all ruining the Middle East

so basically gay ar*ps?

Funny how Sunnis have been funding your Christian government and yet you still spread your asshole to the Shias who are destroying your country.

Good fucking job.

سجل انا عربي، ورقم بطاقتي ....
;__;
نعم :٤

I'd die for Tunisia too

Truthfully, some regions have become so self-absorbed that they would only "unite" with another Arab nation for the sake of maintaining some sort of positive image that continues to bring in tourism

Why do you keep posting dumb shit

Sunnis think they can buy us like prostitites and try to spread their shitty wahhabism plague. Really, its you dirty Khaliji shits and the Iranians together who are destroying this country. Kindly take your dirty money, buy nukes, and kill yourselves. Thank you.

Also lol, our government isnt even majority Christian anymore. Its infested with khaliji/persian cocksucking mudslimes.

>the rightful owners of the land a long with the Maronites.
The Shia have been living on that land for over a thousand years too. It's the Sunnis that are the invaders.

They migrated from Syria and bred like rabbits. As well as the Sunni bedouins who were brought over by Ottomans. This land was always ruled by Christians and Druze and was better off that way.

Also thanks for siding with the Palestinians that shat up this country

>Also thanks for siding with the Palestinians that shat up this country

Good point.

Relax baruch we're not nuking anyone for the time being

Nice assumptions retard, go blow yourself in a Pali camp or something

to show love

It will not last.

It's either all or none, no middle ground

Fuck off, you guys are rabid dogs

Well no, that's what Shias and Sunnis do exclusively. Ill leave that for you guys.

>Plebanese circlejerk
I honestly am not enjoying this meme right now

Ecks dee look at dissing mmuslims am I european yetXDDDD

We don't want nor need to spread Wahhabism to your country.
All we ask is that you don't get yourselves cucked by the Persians and stand by your Arab brothers.

Morocco, you're irrelevant.

Its an imageboard, I'm releasing my frustrations against groups that have a chokehold over the nation. Deal with it. Like seriously, seriously fuck Amal and Hezballah. You know they're a problem, the very fact that one can't speak against them is a testament to that.

Yes, you support your Arab brothers by pitting them against each other. Very great job, well done, bravo.

And this Arab brotherhood stuff is bullcrap, your cultures are vastly different to ours as is the Persian one. I'd rather us Lebanese of both faiths stand together against you.

And Plebanon is?

>Yes, you support your Arab brothers by pitting them against each other. Very great job, well done, bravo.

We need to weed out the race-traitors who would rather support the Persians.

>And this Arab brotherhood stuff is bullcrap, your cultures are vastly different to ours as is the Persian one. I'd rather us Lebanese of both faiths stand together against you.

I don't think it is. We give billions of dollars in aid to you. We've helped you out tremendously because you're one of us.
Dividing is the last thing that needs to happen right now.

>I'd rather us Lebanese of both faiths stand together against you.
What did he mean by this?

>We need to weed out the race-traitors who would rather support the Persians.
Lawl, implying sand gypsies are of the same people as us.

>I don't think it is. We give billions of dollars in aid to you. We've helped you out tremendously because you're one of us.
What is it, extortion money?

>here take dis cash and be my bitch
>waaaah why arent you taking my cash and being my bitch?
when will you khalijis learn that you cant buy everything with money?

I was talking about Shia and Sunni as that is where the national divide seems to lie.

Look, I know I've been giving both sides shit but honestly I'd much prefer Lebanese Shia and Sunnis than any trash Khaliji or Iranians. They only seek to divide the country for their own amusement and power play, we're the real brothers here.

Also I wasnt being serious, except for the "fuck Hezballah and Amal" part

Stop replying to the wahabi Emirati, he is a fucking faggot

I can't help it. Khalijis need to realise that the rest of the Middle East hates them and their trashy way of life.

I'd just like to remind everyone that the "Emirati arab" used to go by the name of "Yemeni arab" before he was bullied for it

>Lawl, implying sand gypsies are of the same people as us.

Get off your high horse for a second.
"Sunni Arabs never help us out with anything! Arab brotherhood is a meme!"

Okay here's 5 billion dollars of annual aid to your Christian-majority government. Hopefully this will help you clean your streets and build a few schools here and there. No interest and you don't have to pay it back at all.

>"WHAT IS THIS? EXTORTION MONEY?!"
>"WHEN WILL YOU KHALIJIS LEARN THAT YOU CAN'T BUY EVERYTHING WITH MONEY??"

You really can't please everyone nowadays. I thought Lebanese people saw us as brothers as we saw them but they don't. It's quite the shame.

Holy shit

doesnt make sense desu it's an anonymous image board and it's not like he changed his opinion.

>We need to weed out the race-traitors who would rather support the Persians.
Do you even know what a race is you fucking mongoloid?
>I don't think it is. We give billions of dollars in aid to you. We've helped you out tremendously because you're one of us.
You can't be this deluded can you? You did it to maintain your sphere of influence, in any case you retracted every penny you gave us last year, so fuck off.
>Dividing is the last thing that needs to happen right now.
Every single action the gulf takes is for the sake of dividing the arab world you god damn zionist

>Okay here's 5 billion dollars of annual aid to your Christian-majority government.
Its not even Christian majority retard. And you gave it to your dirty prostitutes who are in the Lebanese parlaiment and who are corrupt enough to bend over for money.

>Hopefully this will help you clean your streets and build a few schools here and there.
That's funny, considering we have the best universities and hospitals in the Middle East, WITHOUT having to rely on oil money. Most likely you'd be funneling money into wahhabi mosques just to further destabilize us.
Why dont you take that money and buy a culture that consists more of chopping heads, fucking camels, and being illiterate.

>No interest and you don't have to pay it back at all.
No strings attached, hah.

>You really can't please everyone nowadays. I thought Lebanese people saw us as brothers as we saw them but they don't. It's quite the shame.

You're garbage that doesn't deserve the oxygen you're breathing right now.

I cant wait until the oil runs dry and they resort back to being savage desert gypsies. The idiots spend their oil money on golden toilets and yachts instead of cultural and national development lawl.

Lebanese suffer from high cognitive dissonance.

They were bullied by everyone so now they hate everyone.

t. Bedouin berber faggot

>I thought Lebanese people saw us as brothers as we saw them but they don't. It's quite the shame.
The Lebanese are brothers amongst themselves. You're distant retarded cousins who lucked out on some inheritance money and are using it to pit brother against brother. Again, if it wasn't for your money the Emirates and Saudi Arabia wouldn't be anything more than a few tents on the ground and nobody would give you time of day.

>Do you even know what a race is you fucking mongoloid?

Lebanon is an Arab country.

>You can't be this deluded can you? You did it to maintain your sphere of influence

This is precisely what I was talking about. You hate us when we don't help you and then you hate us when we do help you.
You'll criticize us no matter what we do.

>in any case you retracted every penny you gave us last year, so fuck off.

Are you implying that we took back the money or that we stopped giving you money?

>Every single action the gulf takes is for the sake of dividing the arab world you god damn zionist

Hah! Funny shit my man.

is he lying

hope persians take over the middle east desu

Arab is not a race you faggot

>Lebanon is an Arab country.
Yeah, no. The rest of the Arab League and their puppets in the Lebanese government forced this identity in our constitutional revision in 1990.

>You hate us when we don't help you
We really don't, in fact we encourage that. We don't want your "help". And there's no possible way for you to help us. We can get real help from elsewhere.

>Are you implying that we took back the money or that we stopped giving you money?
You took it back when the Lebanese parliament didn't do what your lobbying wanted us to but instead did what the Lebanese people wanted.

>Hah! Funny shit my man.
Let me give you other examples. Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Egypt...

Hi

>Its not even Christian majority retard. And you gave it to your dirty prostitutes who are in the Lebanese parlaiment and who are corrupt enough to bend over for money.

Except that's not true.
Your Parliament holds a 6-5 Christian majority.

Oh yeah, they're totally corrupt for building your schools and cleaning your streets.
Please spare me of your meaningless hypotheticals.
"If this. If that"
Actually bring an argument to the table.
Yep.
Is Lebanon not an Arab country? Just because you're not Muslim does not mean you're not an Arab.

>The idiots spend their oil money on golden toilets and yachts instead of cultural and national development lawl.
Qatar is the most developed country in the world

And yet it's inhabitants are goatfuckers still living in 400AD

Hiring foriegn engineers to build your country and infrastucture =/= advanced

Look at what happened when Saudi Arabia stopped giving Lebanon financial aid.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/lebanon/12173358/Beiruts-river-of-garbage-in-pictures.html

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwicrp7yxL_PAhVDdT4KHX7_B80QFggiMAE&url=http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-06-10/never-waste-good-waste-crisis-beiruts-trash-woes-give-birth-recycling&usg=AFQjCNFQpMDH4A2eRcBdtShfk_7DVuassQ&sig2=qJqg9xTZiTl94-EvjZLAaw

Spoiled brats, honestly.

They've betrayed their Arab brethren and now look at them. Swimming in their own ocean of garbage because they can't even afford to clean their streets.

This is what happens when you grow too arrogant, my friends. You may think you're being Che Guevera-revolutionaries but at the end of the day you're only hurting yourselves.

>Yep.
Says who you yemeni faggot

Yup.

Hey, why are you so mad? We should make Lebanon great again.

t. meanie

Are you implying the garbage crisis happened because of the gulf cutting off their funding to the hariris?

kek

Kurds > ar*bs

What is Aleppo?

t. ayy lmao

Stop replying to the delusional yemeni faggot

t. sea j*ws

So why not Leb, Syria, Jordan and filistin unite as greater Sham

>Lebanon prospers off of Saudi foreign aid
>Lebanese people act high and mighty
>Saudis say "you know what? Fuck you then" and takes away its aid
>Lebs swim in their own garbage

CAN'T TRUMP THE ETERNAL KHALEEJI

>Your Parliament holds a 6-5 Christian majority.
Its the other way around, idiot. They removed the Christian majority from the Parlaiment post-Taif accord.

>Actually bring an argument to the table.
I did. Your aid isn't aid, its blood money. And the actions of the Emirates in the last few years have shown this.

Define Arab. If you mean religion, well that only applies to a minority of Lebanon. If you mean language, well we can't understand a word of what you guys say when you speak. If you mean ethnicity, well we don't look anything like you guys. If you mean cultural, well you're gonna have to wait till I stop laughing.

You have to look at development at a certain way. They're developed in that they're rich due to a single industry, and decided to spend that money by bringing in foreigners. All of their advancements were brought on by foreign companies, foreign workers, and foreign minds. They have shitty schools, shitty universities, they have a backwards and ignorant culture. They didn't change, they just can afford better services.
Whereas Lebanon may be poorer, but we have a culture here, we have universities, we have schools. This is why all of the major schools in the Emirates are foreign schools, Lebanese schools among them, and why Emiratis who send their kids to university send them to Lebanon or the West.

Lebs are very arrogant

Saudis are not khaliji, they're bedouin

This really makes me think.

Too many differences, and then you have goatfuckers in the Khalij trying to keep us separate.

The garbage crisis was caused by Saudi and Emirati aligned politicians in the first place. You guys take any old incompetent prostitutes on the road, pay them money, buy them their seats in parliament. And keep them paid as long as they do what they say. Of course this would happen if we have a government run by incompetent Khalijis.

>Shape of Russia
EXPLAIN WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Not as much as Emiratis, who believe that they own the world because they have money and they're the grandson of Amir Ibn abu ibn abu ibn akho umm set abu muhammad abdelzabr

United MENA will be second largest after russia

Russia will be next invasion target of ISIS

From the map of the arab world right underneath it you can figure out its referring to Russia's size and how a unified mena state would be second to Russia in size

Someone needs profilactive bombings.

>Its the other way around, idiot. They removed the Christian majority from the Parlaiment post-Taif accord.

No it isn't. 6-5 Christian majority.
>I did. Your aid isn't aid, its blood money. And the actions of the Emirates in the last few years have shown this.

What actions of the Emirates, exactly? lol

It's blood money in the sense that you are our blood.
>If you mean language, well we can't understand a word of what you guys say when you speak. If you mean ethnicity, well we don't look anything like you guys. If you mean cultural, well you're gonna have to wait till I stop laughing.

Look at this inferiority complex. Talking down on us won't get you anywhere, Arab.

>You have to look at development at a certain way. They're developed in that they're rich due to a single industry, and decided to spend that money by bringing in foreigners. All of their advancements were brought on by foreign companies, foreign workers, and foreign minds.

Foreigners do the menial jobs. We focus on high-level management positions.
This.
We really aren't that arrogant imo.

Mudslimes fantasizing about an hypothetical "Arab" alliance while they can't stop killing each other since Muhammad's death.

Mate, I'm fairly sure I know my parliament more than you do.

PLEASE DO IT

Patience, patience, patience...
Patience is what will build a greater Israel.
They're not getting any weaker.
We already outnumber Israelis by the hundreds of millions. Hundreds of millions.
And each time a militiant group decides to stand up and take action and resist Saudi Arabia stands against it. It's like they actually enjoy seeing their brothers in Islam or brothers in Arabness blood getting spilled. But then they're like, "oh no! Please don't resist Zionists! They are our cousins!"
I may not like Iran but the Sauds are utter cancer.

>lemme drive down Beirut in my Porsche GT3 and talk about how big my house is, how fast my car is, how nice my watch is, how lebanese girls are sluts, and how i know someone in the embassy that keeps me away from the darrak
literally every khaliji

What happens when the oil runs out and you go back to living in tents in the desert?

Fuck you retardo if you think these subhumans so-called Palestinians scums are your "brothers". They are just savage mudshits who can't do anything but killing or stabbing random civilians or soldiers.

Remember the Black September. You did a great job at the time.

However, if you still believe in Allah and his dirty degenerate faggot false prophet, there is nothing I can do for you.
At least your leaders are smart enough to deal with civilized people.

Lebanese girls are sluts how can you have a successful country when you can't keep your females legs closed

!من أجل الوطن الأكبر

Khaliji boys are just bitter that they have the social skills around woman of a fish and thus can't get any. That's why they resort to child brides.

Yeah I am Muslim but I don't see how'd that change things?? As if Israel isn't the best at kiling civillians? Specially children, women, elders?
You're calling Muslims terrorists while celebrating bombing their homes.

I'm sure you do.
I've looked it up and it says 6-5 Christian majority.
A war with Israel would be M.A.D.
They have nukes and the support of the U.S, France, Britain, etc.

>I may not like Iran but the Sauds are utter cancer.
Let's not forget that Saudis were the ones who fought alongside the rest of the Arab League in the Arab-Israeli wars.
Iran has done nothing other than yap its mouth. They've weakened Arabs as a whole ever since they started sponsoring murderous governments.
So your whole argument is a stereotype of us? Not all of us are like that.
We'll be living off of our investment fund, banking, and tourism.
Comfy life when you know how to spend oil money.
>implying you haven't killed random civilians
kek

I think it's time for you to be quiet.

لا تأخد كلام الأحمق بجد أخي العزيز

No one actually gives a shit about Gaza, we care about them even more than your Egyptian "brothers" who prefer to close their borders entirely. At least we let humanitarian aid pass the checkpoints.

The population of Gaza is under control of terrorist and greedy leaders who take all the international funds for themselves or their warlike issues and let most of their population (not all, some of them live very comfily thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/Life-in-Gaza.htm ) live in bad conditions.

They are so numerous in such a little territory that the collateral damages are pretty much unavoidable. And they are using the civilians as human shields or for propaganda issues anyway. Don't fall for this meme. You know that if Israel really wanted to target them without any consideration, Gaza would have already become a field of ruins today.

Thing is: what can we do with all this bullshit? Egypt could annex it, but they don't want to. They could become "Palestinian" but they will always be divided with the rest of their (((territory))).

They are just fanatic parasites. You can't talk, deal or get anything profitable from these animals, and I'm moderating my words. They'll always be a drag for everyone here.

yemeni arab seems to be s*nni m*slim based on archive and emirati arab is wahabi
are you sure morocco?

>Sunni
>Wahhabi
>Difference
Lmao

Thank you for the information. You can leave now, have this (You) as appreciaton

>I've looked it up and it says 6-5 Christian majority.
That was pre-Taif, now it is split evenly. Jesus Christ, are you retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliament_of_Lebanon

>ber#*r

What did emerati say that was wahhabi

Why does our peaceful MENA thread get ruined by dirty Zionists and Khalejis? Is reality not enough, that they have to ruin the internet as well?

everything down to the letter he said is wahhabi

Khalejis are in MENA too you know

I'm a muslim, that was just a joke
chill

It's still 50% Christian.
If it was like a 30-70 Christian-Muslim ratio I'd agree with you.

I find it amusing how Saudi Arabia -- one of the most Islamic countries in the world -- is willing to support a Christian government over a Shia terrorist regime.

True, but its like how a tumor is part of your cancerous body. Doesn't mean you want it to be there.

Lebanon, do you see many Syrians?

*grabs gun and points it at your face*
Sunni or shia?

>I find it amusing how Saudi Arabia -- one of the most Islamic countries in the world -- is willing to support a Christian government over a Shia terrorist regime.

Because you're such good guys that dindu nuffin am I right?

Supporting Christian Arabs is Wahhabism, guys.

>Shia
>In Morocco
Yakma chareb?

How cancerous are they?

morocco you were right sorry for doubting you

>True, but its like how a tumor is part of your cancerous body. Doesn't mean you want it to be there.

How nice of you.
>Because you're such good guys that dindu nuffin am I right?

I think at the very least Saudi Arabia is better for Lebanon that Ir*n. At least they're Arab.

I heard that are some of them are at Marrakesh

Non-representative, as Christians as a whole make up 30% of the population whereas Sunnis and Shiites each make up 30%.

How is that a Christian government?

>is willing to support a Christian government over a Shia terrorist regime.
You're willing to support jihadists and extremists, which is where your money is mostly going to. Literally every Christian in this country hates you guys, because at least Shiites don't cut the heads off of Christian 'kuffar'. And Shiites of Lebanon are culturally closer to any dirty khaliji and his garbage bag wearing wife.

Every day, about 1 in 4 people are Syrians.

>At least they're Arab.
They're Khaliji Bedouins, we're Levantines. Big difference.

You sound like a good boi my friend. Why are supporting isr*el?

I thought that was a good thing.
You guys get 50% of the seats despite making up less than a third of the total population.

>You're willing to support jihadists and extremists, which is where your money is mostly going to. Literally every Christian in this country hates you guys, because at least Shiites don't cut the heads off of Christian 'kuffar'. And Shiites of Lebanon are culturally closer to any dirty khaliji and his garbage bag wearing wife.

Most of our money in Lebanon has been going to your army which, as far as my knowledge goes, hasn't killed any Christians.
I think Isra*l has a right to exist provided they give Palestinians their own state and go back to the 1947 borders.

>They're Khaliji Bedouins, we're Levantines. Big difference.
This kind of thing is what divides the Arab Ummah

I don't know
Where are you from?

It has no right..

But they fucking are bedouins, have you ever seen them up close? Sure a small portion of them is civilized and knows what an apple looks like, but the rest are desert niggers that haven't even seen fruits before in their lives.

t. other leb

He's sitting on his high horse.

He doesn't even consider himself Arab because we're too lowly for him.

But mark my words, when Arab countries rise to the top, people like him are gonna be the first ones to crawl back to us.

My nigga

Kenitra

>He's sitting on his high horse.

It's really fucking annoying when a gulf arab says this. Do you even know what this phrase means or are you too busy shitting in your newly made gold toilet?

My dad still considers bedouins as filthy subhuman cockroaches.

strawpoll.me/11358814

strawpoll.me/11358814

>when Arab countries rise to the top

Ah, are you new or have you posted before?

>when Arab countries rise to the top
Is that before or after the government introduces praying as a state policy?

Why does Mia Khalifa look like a khaliji paki? Is she syrian?

I think the only way we'll bring peace to the region is to come to terms with Israel.

We'll recognize them for now and then when Palestine becomes its own state, we'll slowly Arabize the Israeli Jews over several generations.
>It's really fucking annoying when a gulf arab says this. Do you even know what this phrase means or are you too busy shitting in your newly made gold toilet?

We're not that rich.
Look, we know that our oil has been a key factor in our success, and we are very thankful for having it.
What needs to happen right now is Arab unity. I'm not saying we should form the second Umayyad Caliphate. That's not what I'm saying at all. But what I AM saying is that we need to be able to work together and have more cooperative effort. And the first step towards accomplishing that goal is by kicking out the non-Arabs from our countries.

why would they go to Lebanon?

According to the media, Hezbollah are worse than ISIS.

What is khaliji is it khawarij

I don't think all of them are rich some of the people still live in mud huts

>living a lie
honestly just don't.

Sure cucked Moroccan, keep licking Mohammedan's arses thinking you're a part of this "Arabic" brotherhood and forgetting that they conquered you bloodily, enslaved and treated you as subhumans during centuries before you eventually became completely retarded and indoctrinated to their filthy sect. What a shame.

Well, cya then. Stay cucked, moron.

She's a Lebanese Christian.

Muslims still get angry at her.

KEK.

The West is crumbling beneath your feet, James.
It'll only be a matter of time. If that involves us absorbing some of the things you've left behind, then so be it.
Good. I hope you laugh.
No, we have houses lol. But that doesn't mean we all have golden toilet bowls, either.

I have been posting since A long time ago

>implying you're not the product of 4,000 years of Jewish cuckage yourself

Everyone is cucked in one way or another.

Ok thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg

hint: because she's Lebanese regardless of religion
yes goy! listen to the zionist propaganda and slanter! damn hezbollah just can't stop beheading people downtown beirut!!

>we'll slowly Arabize the Israeli Jews over several generations.
Yeah because we managed to do this very easily during the last 1400 thousand years

InchaAllah brother

We need another Salah Eddin Ayoubi

That was when we didn't have any problems with Jews and viewed them as "fellow people of the book"
This whole stigma against Yahudis is relatively recent (right at the turn of WW1, me thinks).
We really do.

Isn't it because she made a sextape while wearing a hijab I'm not sure though

may hezbollah be damned

Earth is crumbing Ahmed.

Most births are from illiterate parents.
Global warming has reached a tipping point where even if we stopped emitting greenhouse gases temperatures would still increase.
India's population increases by 15 million annually.
A*abs elect Islamists whenever America is stupid enough to give them democracy.
Saudi Arabia and Iran let thousands of muslims die because they're not the right type of muslim.
ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabbab, The Taliban, etc will never be defeated.
Oil and Gas is running out.
Nobody wants to use Nuclear energy.
Western governments place feelings as more important than logic.
Cutting your penis off and calling yourself a girl is accepted by society.
Despite only hitting 7 billion in 2012 we're expected to hit 8 billion in 2024.

The Earth has a lot of problems.
If you ever have grandchildren my prediction is their lives will be awful.

>If you ever have grandchildren my prediction is their lives will be awful.

I disagree. Provided that climate change isn't as destructive as we thought, I think my grandchildren will be living comfy lives. Once Iran gets itself out of our countries, we'll be good to go. Even my Iranian friends from Bahrain despise the Iranian regime kek

kek

Quite honestly I'm not a very big fan of a unified mena arab state because of all the non arab minorities, mainly in Morocco and Algeria I don't think the middle eastern ones give a shit

>Iranian friends from Bahrain
Bahrain is more degenerate than the west senpai.
Prostitutes, porn, alcohol - London feels more HALAL than Bahrain.

The Iranian regime is shitty but I don't see it ever changing. 1979 had some irreversible changes.

I love how you gloss over Saudi Arabia as if they're not as bad. Yemenis lives are so shit they take refuge in Djibouti. DJIBOUTI.

>I think my grandchildren will be living comfy lives.
Such is life in usa

I fucking looooooove hijab porno

99% of it is 240p

>Bahrain is more degenerate than the west senpai.
>Prostitutes, porn, alcohol - London feels more HALAL than Bahrain.
All gulf countries are like that

Lots of latino pornstars do this and no one gives a fuck most of the time
The reason Mia gets hate is because she's Lebanese and doing porn, she's "bringing shame" to a country that is still very conservative

Civil war due to Ali Abdullah Saleh not upholding his promises after the unification of North and South Yemen back in '94.
And now, Iran has been backing the Houthi terrorist group which has been a complete disaster for the country.

It's a whole fuck-shit of a mess, it really is.
This. It's mainly Arabs who are pissed off about it, and they think that this would lead to Arab girls going into the porn industry.
Bahrain is only seen as "degenerate" because it's in the Middle East.

You put that tiny island in the middle of Europe and they'd be criticized for how conservative they are.

There's this 18 years old Moroccan girl from my class that's always asking me things and stuff and never socialize with any spaniard other than me, does she want the D or she just took me for a fellow berber.
>inb4 Moroccan girls are just like one other girl bruh
I'm autistic and never talked to any girl before so I wouldn't know, please respond.

Does she wear hijab
Anyway just fuck her
Whisper "takbir" into her ears

She wants the D

>Does she wear hijab
Yes, and I know she never drank alcohol so she probably comes with the full package.
>just fuck her
Y-Y-eah it's t-that easy

Well that brings a different problem to the table but I guess that would be more of a /r9k/ thing.

This is anonymous and no one will know what you voted, your secret is safe with me.
strawpoll.me/11359073
strawpoll.me/11359073
Why is it always a moroccan girl in class? She wants the D

Had to google what a sockpuppet was but nah

Why are Spaniards on Cred Forums such betas?

I imagined the typical Spaniard to be a sexy tanned adonis.

Turns out they're all fat autistic virgins KEK

>fat
no
>autistic virgins
yes

I don't think I need to explain you why social outcast have it harder here, I don't even know why the girl is so talkative with me and stuff.

>Why is it always a moroccan girl in class?
First time asking this question.