How can Russians even compete? Where were you when swedish super celebrity exposes the TRUTH!?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zxT3YBKSj8

Famous Mongolian-Swedish Celebrity Battulga Munkhbayar exposes the TRUTH about RUSSIA! How will Russia ever recover from this!?

pls respond

im trying to trigger Vladimir, why do you do dis?

s-sorry, sven-senpai.

what is the "stereotype name" for brazil? Raoul? Rodrigo?

We don't have stereotypical names because Brazil is the best country.

the quality of your dota 2 players tell me that isnt the case

DELET

a guy i know is appareantly moving to brazil from his cozy train conductor job here to live with his "one true love" is he getting catfished?

Fucking hell, why would you even do something like that? Holy shit, that's stupid.
Yes, he is very probably getting catfished and scammed out of his money.

>Mongolian-Swedish
What kind of twisted euphemism for Finnish is that?

#finnishboy

he is an actual real mongolian, i dont know if he is actually mentally handicapped or just completly unaware of his retardaded quotes and antics, he has become somewhat of a living meme in southern sweden and has thousands of followers that he thinks likes him but actually they laugh at him

i dont know, i only know the man shallowly since he was looking for someone to adopt his dog because he cant bring it with him there, i agree it seems very stupid but im not the one to tell him that its a bad idea, supposedly he has been there several times and havent even got a job nor knows the language, so i think she controls him trough the dick and will eat him raw and then spit him out when she has drained all his money.

>so i think she controls him trough the dick and will eat him raw and then spit him out when she has drained all his money.

That's pretty much what is going to happen. Poor sod.

i've only met the guy twice and both times were related to his dog, its not really ones place to criticise people you dont knows decisions and its not like my advice would matter anyway, but still......

at least you get a doggie

nah i chose not to adopt it, it was sickly and my own dog didnt like it, but he will probably find someone who will adopt the little bastard...i hope.

oh...

i hope the dog is fine

fucking brazilan WHORE had to steal that poor puppers master from him, FUCKING BRAZIL YOU RUINED MY HAPPINESS

you are aggravating me