Why western countries are so degenerate?

Why western countries are so degenerate?

They are not, those are memes because they accept gays and stuff.
Now, what region do you think has highest abortion rates? High AIDS rates? High sucide rates? Large amount of prostitutes? Large amount of emigrants? That's right, eastern Europe

>Brazil
>not western
You're literally in the western hemisphere.

>highest abortion rates
But how? Abortion is expensive. It costs around 500$ here.

Jews

>Brazil
>Not completely degenerate

Don't be a smart ass. Mexico looks like Syria and Brazil looks like Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

It's not that simple querida.. The rabbit hole goes much deeper..
ok then who do you think is not degenerate? The middle east? Hmm lets see, ok if you live there as a gay they'll kill you, if you're a woman and u get raped you'll go to jail. if you steal a piece of candy they will cut off your hand. huh durr based Abdullah

>B-but being oppressive is b-based

Have you ever been to Syria before?

Brazil is the most degenerate shithole on Earth

I don't know, but i think Russia alone boosts most of those

I think being a crime ridden country with corrupt politicians is more degrading and degenerate than allowing gay marriage and women's rights

You can get Slavbortion using only two bottles of vodka.

degeneracy is a meme created by the jews to make subhumans instigate a class war

t. weeb

I think paying money for foreign citizens to come to your country, rape your girlfriend, impregnate her and then having to work even harder to pay for little muhammad's social benefits is more degrading than paying money to the government for them to kill niggers on a daily basis.

yeah we're all gonna be cucked, Thanks Sweden.

Social degeneracy doesn't exist you dumb monkey

Bump

Nope, that's US, the birthplace of degeneracy.

>$500
Alternatively, the cost of a value pack of coat-hangers and some dexterity.