youtube.com/watch?v=POvmZvNxtIU
youtu.be/IgrTPtwyQ3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unironically wanting a farm life

its not comfy like your basement m8

>mexico

Farm life is fucking shit

t. have actual farmers in family

Changing career objectives from a diplomat to a farmer because that's what she really wants to do...okay.

>tfw no peaceful horse ranch
>tfw no racing track weekend trips
>tfw no subservient Asian wife I can make 'reward' the horses with whenever they do well.

Life is suffering.

Farm life is nice and it is comfy to drink milk when your parents do all maintenance
It is like taking care of retarded kids. Cows shit and pee everywhere and it smells. It has to be cleared. They have to be bathed and kept clean. Sometimes they get sick. Also they eat a lot.

>Cows shit and pee everywhere and it smells
How is that different to urban life in India?

Do japanese girls often do this I went to school with this girl as she was an exchange student.

Depends on what you do.
My uncle grows wine and apart from a few very labour intense periods he does either nothing or gets drunk with local politicians the rest of the year.

Protip: Japanese and Koreans love quality Mexican/Spanish cuisine. Brush up on your cooking and learn basic Japanese/Korean, and the work is pretty much done for you.

>cattles and chickens
Stopped reading there. Anyway, farm life is hard life. And japanese women are not qt at all.

I wish I had some land.

>65674560
Since when is growing wine grapes considered having farm

Having cows chickens and sheep is just stupid and annoying, wake up at 5 am everyday and non stop work all day for little reward

Farming isn't the easiest thing.

>Farming in Mexico
If it was so great they wouldn't come hear to work on our farms.

*here
Also, swine flu was from Mexico

it is here

youtube.com/watch?v=POvmZvNxtIU

All the plastic she has in her body will peel away because of farm life, it was shit and I had to cope with it for 16 years.
unless it's a modern farm.

>Indians shit and pee everywhere and it smells.

Hmmm okay.

Idiotic girl who's never worked a day in her life thinks farming is just strolling in a picturesque field and stroking animals

that would be nice desu
>youtu.be/IgrTPtwyQ3A