What does Cred Forums think of this country?

what does Cred Forums think of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU
jassa.org/?p=2993
jassa.org/?p=4156
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1Wf0ul-eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like toothpaste

comfy.

DUDE

indifferent

Meh. Has a good football team, other than that the country is pretty irrelevant.

If you see someone calling someone else a fucking retard or something similar for no real reason, there's an 80% chance they are from the Netherlands

>Has a good football team

had a good football team*

I like it desu

would love to visit

Just another realm of germania

They don't know how to cook for shit

GAST
WIET
LACH MIJN REET UIT

9/10 would allow into secret organization

meh

I wish I knew Dutch
I wish I was Dutch
Pls reannex

cant win everything

People there seems,to be too relaxed to be real.
I'm sure they are only just English spies who created a fake German-like language in order to invade Belgium and France one of these days.

SMALL FOAMY BEERS

>Dutch nationalists
>White

>this coming from italia

has your country ever provided the world with real food? can't think of any from the top of my head 2bh.

meanwhile dutch mashed kale is a culinary staple all around the world.

btw, I wish I had a friend in Utrecht, it seems to be a pretty nice city.

>a fucking swamp

They are our friends.

howzit pa

fucking cheeseheads

Literally shrek 3 the country.

bunch of faggots

Our labor productivity is actually quite good.

>

Pasta in every sauce possible is real food
So is a proper pizza
So is prosciutto and loads of cheese
And so are the 1000+ regional foods the world doesn't know about

We aren't good for a lot of things, but mane, we sure do know how to cook

>has your country ever provided the world with real food? can't think of any from the top of my head 2bh.
Dude, pizzas. And French cuisine is basically Italian cuisine with a few weird ideas thrown there and there.
You only have stroopwafels and genever.

Bros

I hope you're Welsh lad.

You're forgetting something

youtube.com/watch?v=OBXRJgSd-aU

Breddy gud.
Much drugs.

NIPAH

Best commonwealth country desu.

Would migrate to if we get WWIII in our backyard.

just how the fuck we're defeated by these weak dandy sissies back then.

A P E L D O O R N
P
E
L
D
O
O
R

NEVER 4GET
BLESS THE LEAF, SAVIORS OF NEDERLAND EN HAAR VRIENDEN

Not entirely sure what flag that is

What is this cancerous thread

wat?
you don't even have any reason to occupy us anymore.
when everyone looking down on you its also means humiliation for everyone you conquered

I feel like im on reddit

>weak dandy sissies
Thats only nowadays. Yesteryear we wuz brutal n shit

Like us, but hey, we shouldn't trigger Americans.

well, it has holland in it

How many jihad bombings have you had this week?

*howls at this post*

tulips

I's missing something.

I think of them as autistic, mostly due to Louis van Gaal and his robotic voice

*grab you by the throat* back the fuck off?

i like their queen

>that moment when you realize there's less bombings in this mudshit filled cunts than yurop
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Even when you are in their country, they seem autistic as fuck, they have a weird obsession for red bricks and canals.
Even their skyscrapers in Den Haag look like they were designed by a sperg.

Weed, painters, nothing much else.

distantly related neighbours

*blushes slightly*
a-user, you know how I love it when you grab me like that!
*tickles you*

hopping on the karma train xD

Have an upvote!

Russia? they're pretty okay

*notices your bulge*
OwO what's this?

I live in Utrecht and I would never let you be my friend

literally the belgium of the western hemisphere

WEED

lol
we literally burned entire villages down if you didn't want to trade or traded with Portugal.

and on another note, I just can't take Asian infantry serious, they look like little kids

I used to think you guys were cool but this is just rude :(

Weed and stroobwaffel
Also beautiful women

No problem, I want a degenerate friend anyway :^)

mii

They should've taken Indonesian muslims instead

Good for hedge funds, weed and some niche stocks on a good day,
Beyond that, holds no financial or economic value and is therefore worthless to me

Smarter, richer, stronger and taller? Besides, Indonesia didn't really exist like today as a properly organized country.

Zitto animale

*tips fedora*

>migrating
chink tier disgusting

They all have horse faces

It's just the French I don't want to befriend

LMAO

I don't get why our people love this shithole very much, Australia isn't far at all

>holds no financial or economic value
pic related, we recently bumped germany down a spot, too

dolphin and octopuses are smarter than the sharks
giraffe and bulls are stronger and taller than the lion
your point? only aggression won you a place in this world and you obviously lack of it

>people like or hate countries based on its relevancy
hmmmmmm

Freedom,weed and protestant

Comparing a country to Belgium is crossing all sorts of lines. Maybe if it was a shit country like somalia I would be less upset (no offense to somalis) but comparing Canada and Belgium is inexcusable and someone should apologize.

because only losers cant be successful where's the resources are immense and the competition is on low level difficulties

I like Dutch desu, the only thing I don't like from them is they didn't mass genocide the Papuans

That wasn't me, man

To pervert now but historically pretty cool.

Language is broken German.

kys yourself snownigger

Indonesia best colony. But we aren't very good genociders, prefer to just profit and trade with locals.

wew rare

I see what you did there

>denmark
>snow

jus as much as us little friend

Everytime i hear them talk i think they speak german but drunk or high

>high
no, we're low

I believe you but someone from your country should apologize.

It has Slavic origins, the original name is literally "fort of the Veleti tribe", the Batavian Veleti or Wiltzen being of Polabian origin. The name Utrecht is derived from the romanized form of that name.

Nothing 2bh

Cannabis, cocain, hoes, eutanasion

God, Papuans are the easiest manipulated people in this world. Fuck them

go play with your legos, you're the most boring country in Europe and essentially a low bugdet version of the Swedes

???

it comes from the roman "trajectum" meaning a crossable part of a river. Think of Papendrecht, Dordrecht, and Maastrecht.

>go play with your legos

learn some grammar m8

I'm sorry but I don't like it

>m8

thats embarrasing

Are you new or something?

meme country

What was wrong about it

if you are memeing about a normal mistake that is not even a mistake (look up prescriptivist and descriptivist attitudes to grammar), you should also not use meme speak like m8

Go [and] play with your lego/s

even in america it may not be accepted as proper grammar, it doesnt matter if some people argue for it

The name Lego actually came about because some test kid was playing with it and he swallowed a bunch and his mum said "Le' go of that!"

Actually based on my experience that would be Belgian girls
No offence

Swamp is more accurate

it's pretty good comparison
>no real national identity
>bilingual, but only one side is actually bilingual
>filled with immigrants because of said lack of identity
>culturally and politically dominated by more relevant neighbours

You described the Netherlands and Belgium

And Lebanon

belgian grils are objectively better looking than dutch grils. they are more feminine and take better care of themselves, and when they speak they sound human and not part piglet.

t. limburger

except we have an actual national identity, we aren't bilingual and we're not culturally dominated by a neighbour

Honestly Id go for either

Are belgian girls freakishly tall too? And why do you have so many Germans in Maastricht?

unironically my favorite country and the first place i'd move if i could

Doesnt Frisian count?
Also Germany has its influences in Dutch culture no?

>Donauit autem ei Pippin locum cathedrae episcopalis in castello suo inlustri, quod antiquo gentium illarum uerbo Uiltaburg, id est Oppidum Uiltorum, lingua autem Gallica Traiectum uocatur

Pepin gave him a place for his episcopal see, in his famous castle, which in the ancient language of those people is called Wiltaburg, that is, the town of the Wilts; but, in the French tongue, Utrecht

further reading:
jassa.org/?p=2993
jassa.org/?p=4156

ben je een meisje?

>Are belgian girls freakishly tall too?
no they are shorter. the real tall people are in the North of the Netherlands.

t.1m85 manlet

>And why do you have so many Germans in Maastricht
Because of the University and its proximity to Germany. Also, they are EU memers, and Germans love that.

>Are belgian girls freakishly tall too?

No, that's a typical Dutch trait, especially the more northern, more Germanic parts.

Tall girls are qt

I thought we were friends...

I study there. Its a butiful city

>we're not culturally dominated by a neighbour

?

We don't even watch Dutch TV. We have our own separate culture.

Maybe the Walloons are more French-oriented, that I don't know, of course France is much bigger.

>filled with immigrants because of said lack of identity

as if you aren't filled to the brim with shitskins

please...

I like them.

What? Fuck your demeaning attitude, as if you are anything more than a pocket version of a German.

Holy shit, not him, but why are you so mad?

* pocket format version of a German

>duitser
zeg dat nog eens, lelgje

Not that guy but Dutchies belittling us gets old after a while

He implies we as Flemings are culturally dominated by the Dutch, that is absolutely not true. We hardly know your politicians, save Wilders. We do not watch Dutch TV, save a few programs most of which are co-productions. We even have a different food culture, we serve 33cl glasses of beer instead of 20cl, and not to mention we have shitloads of our own local beers which are much better than yours.

He acts all high and mighty, reduces us to some kind of little kid that looks up to them and does not have anything of his own.

jij bent niets anders dan gewoon een reservemof, drollander

>post one (1) picture
>lelgians go into collective meltdown

fucking lovely everytim desu

I don't know why we got more popular as of lately but it sure is making my kinsmen a lot cockier. Tone it down lads.

Alles sal reg kom oetz.

Why do Dutch and Belgians hate each other?

>Doesnt Frisian count?
most Frisians can only passively understand it, and it has no recognition on the national level

>all this glorious belgian butthurt

We serve beer glasses of all sizes. When you order your ''shitload of local beers that are much better than ours'' here, you get the glass that goes with it.
You're right about the rest, but no reason to get THIS buttblasted lmao

Actually that was literally the name of your Friso-Saxon ancestors, in Latin the Chauci; or Cocks/Cucks in English.

example, in Ostfriesland: Cuxhaven
a coastal settlement in England is called Cuxham, one on the Flemish coast Koksijde

iirc they were also described by Romans as very tall people.

de neuk uitgeblazen

even in the student cities like adam, utrecht and groningen?

Why don't Dutch and Belgian posters get along?

I'd kill myself if I were born in Cuckshaven good fucking lord

it's the harsh truth, at least belgium doesn't have

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

on its flag

Why do Americans call you a fucking leaf

At least we're not a bastion for Syrie-gangers and terrorists, like Molenbeek

the taller, the shier (shyer??) :3

Wtf I hate the Netherlands now

it's just banter

they are naturally cocky, because they are Cocks, see Oh fuck off will you, it has become a meme for a reason. Actually some dolt tried to set up a Dutch "Andre Hazes" orange bar here, which would be ok if not that he charged inflated prices for 20cl of beer. Needless to say his business didn't last long.

You try to pass off that I get buttblasted, we'll see how long it takes when the tables are turned for your kind to explode.

Last time we had a Belgium general, Dutch people actually came to tell us Flemings were never welcome again in the /nederdraad/ because "we betrayed you". You are quick to belittle us, yet you go into a fury about as fast when we piss on you.

>muh beer

meanwhile Hollandisch is the standard for the Dutch language and thus also the official language in lelgium

Friendship with the Netherlands has ENDED. Now Belgium is my best friend.

>in Latin the Chauci
except those lived in Germany

How un-Canadian of you

pls don't hate.
make love, not war.

Especially in those cities

>most Frisians can only passively understand it, and it has no recognition on the national level
Frisian is the native language for about 60% of the inhabitants of Friesland. So most can actually speak the language

It's only a matter of time when your turn comes and you know that.

A friend of mine fled Rotterdam not long ago, he lived there with his wife and kids. The stories he told me: commie blocks everwhere, gypsies letting their kids up to 10 year run around naked, shitskin scum selling drugs at age 12, they walk around armed with bats. Junkies everywhere, Rotterdam is heroin paradise, cheapest in Europe, a gram of good quality Afghani heroin is only 10-15 euros there. Prices range from 25-50 euros in the rest of Europe.

Smoke weed everyday

Only shit like Heineken gets those tiny glasses
You can literally order any special Belgium beer here and you get the glass they belongs to it.
It has become a meme because tourists only drink the fucking shit pils. I've even had a friend from the UK go here, and I told him to drink anything but Heineken, yet the only thing he took was Heineken

> Roffa
> not even once

>they belongs
that

Also, don't mistake the Dutch cunts here for me, I just like beer, man

Yes, Ostfriesland to be exact, and they migrated to Holland even before the Great Migrations.

The tall Dutchmen are obviously decendants of the tall Cocks/Cucks. There toponymical evidence everywhere. Actually the original Frisii migrated and the Chauci took their place, so the Frisians of today are actually mostly descendants of the Chauci. And those Frisian Cocks settled along the whole coastal area.

>Be dutch
>get plane with mostly dutch passengers shot down by Russians
>every other country would declare war to avenge their fallen
>Dutch pussies can't do shit

Hahahahahaha

Fuck off swampniggers, you ruined a good thing

Don't be mean, Hans.

Well yeah, I'm talking only about the regular pilsner beer on tap, probably Heineken. Although I suspect the guy with the Andre Hazes bar might have ordered cheap Campus or Roma pils from the brewer and just serve 20 cl of that. He did have the typical small glasses.

Declare war with what? 4 orange F16s, a handful of under equipped foot soldiers and a boat or two?

You literally just described Brussels, t

there are more Arabic speakers than Dutch speakers in Brussels

impressive...

I even quoted your ''local beer'' shit to clarify
Nobody who's worth a damn drinks Heineken

Don't worry, I may sound furious but I can take it, not mad at anyone, you're still our best neighbours no matter what cocks you have living there ;^)

That's not really impressive considering that no one there speaks Dutch anymore

Of course, it is mainly a French-speaking city. And the drugs are worse and more expensive. Actually all dealers of heroin and cocain in Brussels and Antwerp go to Rotterdam to supply themselves. You must feel so proud.

Daar proost ik op met een lekker Belgisch biertje

yet you market it all over the world...

Coincidentally, there's also a lot of plebs who are worth jack shit all over the world

Ik met een overheerlijke Nederlandse trappist.
Santé kameraad.

>That's not really impressive considering that no one there speaks Dutch anymore

which is exactly my fucking point

kek you got me there

>Of course, it is mainly a French-speaking city

it was a historically Dutch speaking city and is the capital of Flanders which is fucking hilarious.

>Actually all dealers of heroin and cocain in Brussels and Antwerp go to Rotterdam to supply themselves. You must feel so proud.

>lelgians are such a meme country that they're even dependent on the Dutch their drugs

So what? It's the capital city of a bilingual country. All administration is still bilingual, all street signs are bilingual, and many stores are.

The dominant language in the European quarter is actually English, and in the slums its Arabic just like in your slums.

Why is that such a big deal for you?

>So what? It's the capital city of a bilingual country
And of Flanders, lmao.
> All administration is still bilingual
theoretically maybe, the police I spoke to couold barely form a Dutch sentence
>and many stores are
kek, do you actually believe this?
>and in the slums its Arabic just like in your slums.
slums are most of Brussels

>it was a historically Dutch speaking city

No, it was always bilingual however it used to be predominantly Dutch-speaking as only the bourgeoisie spoke French.

>and is the capital of Flanders which is fucking hilarious.

Since 1993. Actually it is the capital of Brabant, it is not even part of the original county of Flanders. However, since 1993 there's the Flemish community and the French community, the capital of both is Brussels (although the unofficial capital of the Flemish community is Antwerp, but other cities will not accept that, so Brussels is more neutral ground)

I see you've been eating a lot of separatist propaganda. Surprise surprise: a lot of it is provocatively toned bullcrap.

>Actually it is the capital of Brabant,
'Flanders' in the modern day describes the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium >muh ancient provinces is not an argument

>And of Flanders, lmao.
see >theoretically maybe, the police I spoke to couold barely form a Dutch sentence

I've never had problems in that regard

>kek, do you actually believe this?

yes, and I also think I know Brussels better than you

>slums are most of Brussels
true, but I can say the same about Rotterdam, even Amsterdam, not to mention Eindhoven, Tilburg and many other dirty cities filled with violent shitskin criminals you have.

Did you even read what I wrote?. Since 1993. It is as much the capital of Wallonia in the modern sense, hence, since 1993.

>but I can say the same about Rotterdam
most of the city actually consists of the port and office buildings.
>Amsterdam
only de Bijlmer, which is purposefully located as far from the city as possible
>Eindhoven
'no'

btw the provinces still exist

you meant the ancient county, duchy... Still the provinces West- and East-Flanders are named that for a reason, and Brussels is not a part of them.

never underestimate dutchie's lust for arguing

Sure Eindhoven is a great town, really it is
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1Wf0ul-eI

De regering van het Vlaamse gewest, niet alleen die van de Nederlandstalige gemeenschap is in Brussel gezeteld.

Het feit dat jullie voor 1993 nog minder zelfstandigheid hadden maakt je argument niet echt beter.

>young minorty children in poor neighbourhoods make money by making parody songs
>the lelgian thinks this is bad

You know this is satire, right?

Is a gay country ... a-and I love it :3

depends on your sense of humour I guess

Anyway: Eindhoven, Tilburg, Breda... all shitholes filled with violent moroccan shitskins

Again, so what? It's a bilingual country. Why do you hate French-speakers so much?

Total fucking Dutchboo

kankerland

Holy shit you lot are STILL going?

I don't hate frogs at all, I hate the flemish who glad accomodate them and pay for their welfare, while pretending to be a real country.

none of those cities even come close to the shithole label, unlike Luik, Namen, Verviers and much of Antwerp

Oh fuck off will you, you sound like a regular VB voter. It's not as if Wallonia is composed only off welfare-leeching parasites, far from it even. And next to that we are always in the top list of first world nations. Pic very related, that's even with "accomodating the welfare of the Walloons".

Also you seem to forget that us and the Walloons are basically the same people, we just differ in the language we speak.

Sure man, just pretend your country isn't swamped with muslims and niggers. OR wait, they're all doctors and engineers, right?

>Sure man, just pretend your country isn't swamped with muslims and niggers.
not nearly as much as lelgium, how many ISIS attacks have taken place in my country?

>Also you seem to forget that us and the Walloons are basically the same people, we just differ in the language we speak.

>we're culturally the same, except for one of the most important components of culture

We're still richer and more developed than you. Both by HDI and GDP/capita, meme-maps won't change a thing

when did french be turnways ?

eurostat here

This argument is literally
>No, u
>No, u

Fucking retards

>how many ISIS attacks have taken place in my country?

don't tempt fate

ZEELAND!

Thats the first thing that pops into my head.

This is really the whole time
>let me tell you about your country

I've had it. The quality of life here is not at all bad, your countryman is dead set on proving his dick is a centimeter longer. Whatever.

Belgians confirmed for having small penises.

18cm here

>smalltugal

>Hungary 16.51
>Romania 12.73

Given that there is a large Hungarian community in Romania, are they calculated into the total as well? If so, that would make Romania even smaller.

No we are more influenced by the US and Uk than Germany

Nice damage control dicklets

Leave Belgium alone!!!

This. Cred Forums is a bully-free zone

Nedermark when

I want to be Nieuw Holland why did you abandon this couNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can see "green" and "eco-friendly" tags everywhere on a country literally created by devastating natural ecosystems.

I don't think about you at all.