Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIM-104_Patriot#Operators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistral_(missile)
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/28/inenglish/1459157481_130448.html
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/11/inenglish/1457684951_476681.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this all part of your master plan?

Pretty sure Merkel wouldn't tolerate a civil war between her vassals.

Why doesn't gibraltar have an anglo name?
It shoud have been changed by now

Can't wait to see another british amphibius assault against a spanish territory :)

We actually care about that?
I really doubt so

We'll kick yis in the Backside if ye dare touch our Bros again ye greedy heathens

what happened this time
another monkey with a spanish flag crossing the border?

>challengers vs leopards 2a6.
hahahahah come when you want, pirate.

You do know they have apache longbows?

>tfw britain cedes gibraltar to morocco

Implying the U.S. wouldn't free the shit out of you for touching Britain while it's attacking the original Mexicans.

Seems fair to me. The name "Gibraltar" itself is arabic.

>apache shit from 90s year
>better than eurocopter tiger

ahahahahs

Until now I thought Gibraltar was an Island.

>Canadian education

>Fight a war because English Andalusians dont want to be Spanish Andalusians

Enjoy your andalusians. We have enough of them

Fucking this

It's rightful Arab clay, anyway.

Britain sent the message that they are not a vassal.
That was the only purpose brexit had.

>Dont know everywhere in Yurop is American vassals.

You dissapoint me America....

fuck you we're berber not fucking arabic

Do you even SAM bro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIM-104_Patriot#Operators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistral_(missile)

We even have AEGIS frigates.

And then you have to add the Air Force. It's smaller than the British one (~70 Eurofighters and 86 F-18) but in combination with the other Air Defense systems it should be enough, as we are the defending side.

Also, it's useless to debate this conflict as the USA won't let any side fight, It's too close to their naval Base in Rota.

We believe in freedom, so we let our vassals do what they want.
If Merkel wants to pretend she is the one pulling the strings then she can have her fun.

Merkel cant do a shit. They dont even have a proper army kek and are still occupied by you. No one is going to create an ""european"" reich as so many autists have said in this board. Brexit is basically "we rule britannia " syndrome.

It is, an island of civility surrounded by ocean and savages.

english andaluces are as savage as spanish andaluces

I heard most of the"Spanish" ancestors of the Meztizos were Andalusians. Not sure if it's true though.

They are more because of the English heritage. At least our andalusians are less savages....

Yep, most of the Spanish ancestors of the Mestizos were Andalusians. In fact, They have many shits in common with Mexico and South America.

same shit tbqh

>Also, it's useless to debate this conflict as the USA won't let any side fight, It's too close to their naval Base in Rota.
True. My father was in the 6th fleet based out if Naples (he fucking hates Naples) in the late 60s early 70s and said the Spanish were very friendly and generally nicer than some of the other nationalities (Greeks).

nah, those were galicians
andalusians were more or less civilized at the time, but they stoped evolving shortly afterwards

>implying the sheer amount of muh 1/32 irish hurtage sharters wouldn't prevent this from ever happening

Galicians went to latin america after the colonization ended and the south americans countries got the independence. Most of them went to Argentina and Uruguay. The most Andalusian countries in Latin america is Puerto rico and Cuba .

can survive emp bro

That's scary, the Castilians should have just sent them all back to N.Africa.

Ok, at least we try to civilize them but Brits dont. Look at the English andalusians, they just learn how to steal more about the brits. kek

>he fucking hates Naples
who doesn't honestly

galicians went to latam (and mostly only argentina/uruguay) way after colonization

They didnt do that because Andalusia was the richest region in that moment.....

Why tho?
It seems to be a nice city

Holy shit

I didn't believe him when I was a kid and he told me it was shit because all of the heritage fags here made it out to be great but then I watched Gommorah.

Costa Del Sol race war when

Marbella = British clay

We should be a recognised minority in Spain desu, the Anglo-Andalusians. We will make you treacherous Castillians pay.

lisboa is a nice city as well, but it's also a terrible place to work (and now, to live as well)

Some cities are nice to visit but shit to live in.
I think it looks nice though

spain is to europe what spain is to the world

Oh gosh, that is even worse than andalusia

>Spain cedes Andalusia to morocco

All the andalusians for you m8. They reproduce as fucking rats.

Thank you!! finally we can into europe ;_;

We give you all andalusia. They are literally shit and snowfag shit.

>hating on Spain
>no. 1 European tourist destination
>nicest sunny countryside in europe tied with Italy
>excellent mange

truly disgusting boys.

And to any Spaniards who are truly offened by our presence in Gib, remember it's a military base and than means by extensions you're part of the "AMERICA PROTECT US" club

I have been to Gribralter and apart from the wanking money that smoke it is no different to backpool beach. The police wear British uniforms, the people use British pounds with the Queens head on and you can buy a full English breakfast and a pint in every pub.

"The term Moors refers to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula, Sicily, and Malta during the Middle Ages, who initially were Berber and Arab peoples from North Africa.[1][2]"

Your name is Arabic and your language has Arabic influence.
Now take your revisionist history and put it in your rectum where it belongs.

>Andalusia
>Yurop
They have more Arabian blood than North Africa m8.

#BritLifesMatter

Andalucia is still geographically in europe :D

We dont care about Gibraltar m8. We would give you all andalusia, If we could do it but andalusians are majority and probably they would kill us...

people hate the most:
gyppos > sandniggers > niggers

They look you as the invasor. If we really give you andalusia, they would declare you the independence in five minutes and control the andalusians is totally impossible. Frenchies tried to control them and They lost the napoleonics wars.....

>wanking money
*Wanking monkies.

It will be a challenge that's for sure

We already are in the club. They have a naval base in Rota (In the other side of Gibraltars strait, pretty close to it) and their air base in Moron recently became the HQ of a Marine rapid-response group for emergencies.

The only problem I have with Gibraltar is about the smuggling going on and it being a tax haven. If you fix these issues most spaniards won't care about it.

>be Spain
>get nuked

Are you sure m8? It is full of moutains and they tend to be violent.

Idk m8 its just too tempting not to try

Andalusians and basques

Both Cortes and Pizarro were from Extremadura, and were distant relatives.
Nowadays Extremadura has a small population, but around 1500 it wasnt a shithole, it became a shithole after Portugal gained independence in 1640, because it went from being in the middle of the route from Madrid/Toledo to Lisboa, to being a frontier region devastated by war.

Andalucians and Extremadurans were the most common colonists from 1492 until the Bourbons became kings of Spain in the early 1700s.

>It is full of moutains and they tend to be violent.
they really are north africans then

Wasn't part of it Stopping those Muslim immigrants?
Of who most came through the commonwealth.

>viking descent
>think violent people is africaan descent

you ancestors would be ashamed of you

Dude, everything is better than Euroshitter kitten

A word to the wise: If Britain enacts article five we're going to come and shart on Spain

Sbanes coastal towns are rightful British clay

>Spain

ONE
HUNDRED
ENGLISH
LONGBOWS

You mean France, right?

>canasian education

No, some Portuguese user is always posting a picture of some battle where the Portuguese kicked Spanish asses and then just chilled out where they let the English just shoot them too shit with 100 longbowmen.

>Falklands 2
>not taking place in Hong Kong in the 90's

it's a shame your cockroach queen didn't fight the chinacoms for it

1) Fuck off
2) Its America's fault

>africantinian eduction

Looks like england wants to be btfo again for secnd time, do you like being cucked so much dont you?

it will be full PRC in 20 years

you could have stopped this

I wonder if someday there will be a battlefield or call of duty game set in the falkland war
it would be amazing why arent they making it?

>Argentina allowed to speak about beating the UK
NOT SO FAST JORGE

because Ar-GAY-tina isn't cool enough to fight GAY-te Britain

it would be extremely boring

the only game play would be "press F to fire exocet missile" "press F to surrender to SAS"

>american """banter"""

This isn't banter
This is pun crafting

Learn the trade you chulo chicano

Sinking the belgrano was legal and right to do.

you suck at both
piRAT

you're right nigga but at least in a dlc would be enough, or purchable in an extra map

XAXAXAXAXA
>Implying we haven't already prepared for that )))))))))
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/28/inenglish/1459157481_130448.html
elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/11/inenglish/1457684951_476681.html

>you suck
nou~

itt: butthurt spaniards

when I used to play Arma I was hoping for a Falklands map + vehicles but there was never a good mod for it

Because in comparison to the settings of most other Battlefield games its really not that much of a war

10/10 xd

Russia is a joke and wouldn't help you over something as trivial as Gibraltar

>Implying that USA would lose Rota and Moron for something as trivial as Gibraltar

shut up retard we dont need ruskis to defeat perfidous monguers

Just like old times lads
Spaniards and their offspring were made to lick British boots

We could take Rota and Moron from you keks in the war, put the ports to actual use

More port's like Gibraltar would be a wonderful way to get back at you shits for making so many sudacas

Doubt you could defeat Portugal t b h

portubros are our finest allies

i'd defend any alberto in any war but i wouldn't even piss on a spaniard that was on fire

The guys who did a wonderful job with the Contraarmada in 1589 and Cartagena de Indias in 1741 dare to laugh.

Gibraltarians see themselves as being seperate from the UK but British if that makes sense
They have their own culture and way of life, but still have a strong sense of Britishness

>No different to Blackpool beach
Just the beach, or the whole prom
I live near there and if it's just like the beach then it's ok, but if it's like the whole Promenade I'm never going

>be Botswana
>get....
What would Botswana get?

AIDS

>Fight to be freee of British rule 240 years ago
>Fight wars for them
You're a Bitter disappointment to us all

If it's any consolation the offer extends to you lot too

>thinking anyone is scared of 21st century brits

>Fight for freedom 100 years ago
>Submit to an unelected foreign power who rules over you

WHEW Ireland, you boys are silly.

Well cheers for breaking off from them, now we'll have to too
Well I'll give yis another month, if ye elect the Blair Witch then All hope in yis will be lost, because you'll be fighting more of other countries wars